The Ingham Family #198 Vlogs are a Pisa crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a long time since I have had babies in cars, did someone say that the boy child should be backward facing?
Can someone please teach her how to spell ‘I’ve’ for Christ sake.

it was bad enough she had to ask her daughter what the word she was looking for was… affection

Reactions: 20
It looks like Sarah is wearing makeup. So she won't wash and has days worth of grime under her nails and around her neck but puts mascara etc on. Strange priorities!?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
They mustn’t have got into Florence until about 4 because the sun was already starting to go down when they were standing on that bridge. What’s the point of that? Surely when you go somewhere to look at the architecture and to soak up the history and the ambiance of it all you need some daylight really?

I was so embarrassed for them at the way Esme and Isla nearly wet themselves when they saw Flying Tiger. They sell tat. It’s the same tat everywhere.I bet they bought those umbrellas they were carrying a bit later in the Vlog in there. They were probably reduced because they had cobwebs on for Halloween.

One last thing, they kept saying “in Rome yesterday…“ if it really was the day after Rome then none of them have the excuse for being so filthy. They’d just spent a couple of nights in an apartment.

Reactions: 29
Look what I’ve found. Is this proof that they aren’t vaccinated? Liking such a comment?
She posted anti vax misinformation in another group. They’re 100% not vaccinated.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Explain to me why creepy has a hooded winter coat on and the 3 month old baby is wearing only a cardigan

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
And can the creepy and lazy stop with the cringe worthy Italian/ Spanish/ French accents :rolleyes:They are becoming offensive. ignorant twats

Reactions: 19
Islas only 9 she can’t do her own hair
Then perhaps her mum or sisters could help? I know plenty of 9 year olds who would be able to put it up in a ponytail, although to be fair they would also be mortified at being out with such greasy hair, let alone filmed and plastered all over the interent looking so dirty. :(

Reactions: 23
Islas only 9 she can’t do her own hair
Only because she clearly hasn’t been taught. My daughter was doing her own hair at that age. Occasionally she’d need help if she wanted a particularly complicated style but she could brush, tie up and braid her own hair. I taught her from the age of 5, by 7 she only needed my help occasionally. Sarah’s just too lazy for that.

Reactions: 21
@OliviaPope thank you for sharing. It has to be one of the stupidest things i've ever heard them say, and they say a lot of stupid things. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.