The Ingham Family #198 Vlogs are a Pisa crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Lord, please make the Travelling Clampetts stick to Primark, Lidl/Aldi & Flying Tiger.

I'm so thankful they didn't get to see Rome when I've seen what they've done to Florence and fear for Venice.

Twatman, little heads up, Palazzo Vecchio was built between 1245 and 1302, please note that is not the 12th century, it is indeed the 13th & 14th century. Put your kids back in the education system.

You weren't actually in the Palazzo though, just walking through the freebies I think.

You didn't actually have to say you know nothing about Italian history, it was very evident at 18.08 when you didn't realise behind you was a copy of Michelangelo (not the ninja turtle, the actual Michelangelo) David.
At 18.10 you gave us a glimpse of the statue of Hercules and Cacus.

When you arrived at Santa Maria del Fiore, you just knew it was a cathedral.
I'll enlighten you a bit. It's also known as 'Duomo di Firenze' or just 'Duomo'. Whats the importance of this particular building? It's especially important because of the 3 unique features that helped spark the Renaissance and inspire artists and engineers across Europe.
The one of a kind dome (the largest masonry vault in the world) was designed and built by Filippo Brunelleschi, a foundling father or Renaissance architecture with the generosity of Cosimo Medici the elder.
Glad you had a look at it on your way to Flying Tiger though.

Sarah, you really had me scratching my head with your ramblings of 'dem adicci'. I finally realised you were referring to the House of Medici, that old Italian banking and political dynasty.

I know you glanced at 'the fountain of knowledge' Chris to make sure you were saying the right thing. You said 'Catherine dem adicci' was basically Mary Queen of Scots mother in law but more importantly she was the queen consort of France and that ties in well with Italy and more importantly Florence because this is where she was born, she was an Italian noblewoman'.

Catherine married King Henry II, making her queen consort (I'm assuming you know that doesn't make her a queen). You didn't seem sure what you were sProuting. One of their children King Francis II married Mary Queen of Scots and he became king consort of Scotland, (note not king). Hope you're getting it now.

Rain makes everything shiny??? Just the type of weather I want when being a tourist in a city.

And a few hours in ANY city and you won't even have scratched the surface.

Hop back in the shagwag and drive up and down the motorway a few more times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The van lifers I follow have just recently hit 100k subs. They upload once a week. Their vlog is currently at 7.7k views after just an hour. We looked at doing Florence as well as Venice when we went 4 years ago but it was too pricey. Wish we had gone now with the way the world is but the inghams could make anything look terrible

Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t care if they are vaccinated or not (it is very clear that they aren’t), however I am curious as to why they don’t get tested to then allow them to eat indoors and visit places of interest?!! The Italian Green Certificate requires you to be vaccinated, recovered or tested negative within last 48 hours!! They would only need to do it prior to going to the cities so they could do the usual tourist things!!

Reactions: 26
#199 🎶 Lidl by Lidl, I'll drive you past everything you ever dreamed of 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I honestly don’t care if they are vaccinated or not (it is very clear that they aren’t), however I am curious as to why they don’t get tested to then allow them to eat indoors and visit places of interest?!! The Italian Green Certificate requires you to be vaccinated, recovered or tested negative within last 48 hours!! They would only need to do it prior to going to the cities so they could do the usual tourist things!!
Because testing costs money, and for some reason they don't think it's worth paying for. Even though it would make their trip so much more interesting, and give them loads more options for content.

Reactions: 26
im sorry they making me quite angry, theyve gone on a travel trip without being vaccinated, with a new born. why not get vaccinate its not cz your antivax because if you were you wouldnt have had other vaccinations like your children have had for measles ect, also why the hell would you even consider travelling around like this in a pandemic with a new born who hardly has an immune system. im currently at work and my hospital has covid patients in and yes vaccines dont guarentee 100 percent but it lowers the risk. Also what annoys me the most with these antivax people is that if they get ill they end up in hospital putting others at risk because they wont have a needle. im sorry im frustrated and annoyed what would happen if for example people like myself who worked in a and e refused to to deal with unvaxxed patients because there making there choice not to be vaccinated they would be screaming from the rooftops about there right to healthcare.

im sorry im just annoyed with people like the inghams who double standards in terms of vaccines.

also why the hell arent your or your children wearing coats its raining for crying out loud.

sarah and chris just get me so mad beyond belief, i just wish someone would put there kids first. its not even the older 2 i feel for is isla jace and mila.

also what is the point of this trip to begin with you cant do nothing without being vaccinated or tested. selfish selfish

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Because testing costs money, and for some reason they don't think it's worth paying for. Even though it would make their trip so much more interesting, and give them loads more options for content.
I think possibly Esme has a problem with doing the tests. They would of had to do a PCR test to enter Spain from the ferry likely the first time they have been tested since the pandemic started. Since then they have gone out of their way to lie about everything being sold out, rather than the truth. Driving to the mountains of Spain wasting 2-3 days rather than take the main road to France, there was no Primark or Flying Tigers in the Pyrenees so why else did they go that route.

Reactions: 21
She posted anti vax misinformation in another group. They’re 100% not vaccinated.
Maybe I’m dumb but how in hell are they travelling from the U.K.? Is this a loophole with driving over borders? I’ve had a hard time visiting relatives in Europe (vague for privacy, not using this word like the Inghams lol) and it’s been an absolute nightmare even when double vaxxed.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m dumb but how in hell are they travelling from the U.K.? Is this a loophole with driving over borders? I’ve had a hard time visiting relatives in Europe (vague for privacy, not using this word like the Inghams lol) and it’s been an absolute nightmare even when double vaxxed.
you can travel to certain countries being unvaccinated, taking pcr tests ect it all depends on rules ect of individual countries.... i recently went to france im vaccinated so easier i had to have pcr test, also a sworn statement and a 2 day test while i was there. dunno if thats changed again as this was september time.

Reactions: 9
Why not just leave jaces part of the pram on and take Milas away because its a waste!! If she's not strapped to lazy one of thw girls have her like a rag doll.

Do they know that Venice has flooded? They won’t be able to do much surely? If they had done research on the last few days on Venice they would have seen and arranged somewhere else but they are going to rock up and moan that it’s flooded 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Sarah assume that we won't be interested when she actually bothers her arse to tell us some interesting facts? It's like she is apologising for actually finding something interesting out. Like she needs protecting from knowledge. It's like a badge of honour for her to be thick as pigshit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And because they will have done all of Italy in like 4/5 days total or they think they have when again what have they done? haha if they are saying they’ll be home for blog mad and we are guessing first week in dec will be DLP but I can’t see it, then what 3 weeks left and I imagine they are wanting to visit Austria and Switzerland and Germany which is just not enough time to visit all of that each country has on offer, will be just shops as per

Reactions: 9
Why not just leave jaces part of the pram on and take Milas away because its a waste!! If she's not strapped to lazy one of thw girls have her like a rag doll.
Poor Jace didn't even want to be in the pushchair, he wanted to get out and walk. For any other parents i'd give them the benefit of doubt, and say they kept him in the pushchair to keep him safe. But Lazy and Creepy don't actually care, as can be seen by the amount of time Jace gets to play in carparks and by roads.

Reactions: 20
Was it raining at this point or is Esme’s hair THAT greasy 🤮
View attachment 852581
It breaks my heart that the kids physical comfort and cleanliness is never a priority. Especially now the girls are teen / preteen.

Sure Jace has dirty fingernails and plays in car park puddles… that’s just about within the realm of normal when parenting toddlers. But a 12 year old only being bought cheap and horribly fitting outfits to travel in (not suitable for weather or social situation), not being guided with simple hygiene like hair washing (or even given the option in this effing van) AND having this put on the internet… it’s really upsetting and degrading to these girls. Isabelle with her unclean hair and no bra at the theme park in Spain, it was so clear how physically uncomfortable she was. WHY didn’t her mother step in? It’s cruel and sad. If Esme and Isla don’t feel the discomfort now they will in a few years, and certainly will when looking back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So creepy and lazy Google mapped the way to flying tiger??? What is their obsession with that shop?

Did anyone notice around the 23:33 mark esme and isla walking with their umbrellas.... with the price tag still on... I'm guessing sale items in flying tiger as they are Halloween themed.

So the whole " we already have umbrellas " earlier in the vlog was a lie

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Do they know that Venice has flooded? They won’t be able to do much surely? If they had done research on the last few days on Venice they would have seen and arranged somewhere else but they are going to rock up and moan that it’s flooded 🙄
I really hope that they don’t know it, so there will be an angry vlog. 🥳🥳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.