Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Sarah Ingham in today’s vlog:

Teenagers go through so much, with social media and everything else that’s put upon them nowadays. I’m so glad I had my teenage years when I did and not when social media was a thing because it really can like break a person.

You just have to think about what you say to people online and in person.”

How utterly ironic.

This was said by the woman who is plastering her own children all over social media (YouTube and Instagram) without a true option to say no.

The woman who trolled young teenage girls online, slandering them and saying they had mental illnesses.

This is the woman who trolled Calamity Kayaking’s page and sent iFam to him, who sent him death threats.

I could go on and on.

Sarah Ingham, you’re disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 115

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Saddlesoap
Screenshot 2021-11-02 172234.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are now in Italy. Pisa to be precise. Hopefully Sarah doesn't lean against the tower and make it lean ever further, or knock it over completely.
- They faked being stopped by the police to try and convince everyone the seats and seatbelts are all safe. They used a Google Images photo in the thumbnail but tried to make out it was the police officer who stopped them.
- Piers Morgan mentioned the Inghams in an article he wrote and called them 'creepy'.
- Sarah replied to a comment and said they spend a 'huge portion' of their monthly income on cleaning products due to Chris' 'cleaning OCD'. What does OCD stand for again? One creepy dickhead? Yes, that makes a lot of sense.
- Sarah claimed to have found a love for skiing in Lapland, even though she didn't get to do it due to being pregnant with Jace at the time. Isla called her out on her lie.
- They're not even trying to hide the fact Mila's car seat is put between Lazy and Creepy in the front anymore. Pure laziness and dangerous.

Buona serata Steve 👋

Creepy Christ Superstar
Screenshot 2021-10-28 192625.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Another lie from Sarah. They went back to the van for dinner because it was too cold and they wanted to sit outside.
More like you have to be vaccinated to sit inside a restaurant.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The Ingham Family #199 The Vlogs are so boring, even big Frank stayed at home! 🇮🇹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Cake.machine

I posted a comment (well, three...from three different accounts...) asking if they had a green certificate and every one was deleted within seconds. So no, they were not allowed up the tower, they were not allowed in any restaurants, and they are just sitting in their shitty van in the evening furiously deleting comments. What a depressing life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

garyowen7

Lazy might just be one of the dumbest people on the planet. So ignorant with a complete lack of knowledge about anything, and then has the audacity to call out Creepy when he gets a word wrong (even when he's actually got it right. See: gelato).

The obvious hypocrisy of having a big rant about the problems of social media ruining teenagers' lives, yet totally being obsessed with social media at the same time. Acting like social media is like oxygen or water. Just don't use it! Or at least make your profiles private you arse.

"Obviously you guys see all the nice, niceness of our days and the fun that we have."- is THIS the nice bits of your day?? All you do is moan! Nothing but a horrible atmosphere and a list of why daily vlogging in a cramped van isn't a very happy existence, as if you'd been forced to do it. Woe is fucking me.

ANYWAY, here's a roundup of how years of being bitter and angry have made Lazy ugly inside and out:

Screenshot 2021-11-04 18.16.42.png
Screenshot 2021-11-04 18.36.12.png

Screenshot 2021-11-04 20.46.52.png

Screenshot 2021-11-04 21.06.20.png
CV77PRRWIAM21rU.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Ginlover92

Esme commenting that she can have a haircut now that Sarah has bought new scissors. Never heard anything like it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Neck lace

VIP Member
Isabelle is 16 and two months old today. She is now the exact same age that Jess was when Creepy asked her to get naked with him in a pool, whilst their families were sleeping nearby. I'm sure that Lazy will be fine with any 33 year old man messaging Isabelle tonight and inviting her to do the same in that lovely villa pool....

Hmm.. Halloween. Let's take the opportunity to have another look at what Creepy appeared to send to a 17 year old fan on Halloween in 2017 when they were both at Disneyland. Not content to ask just Jess to skinny dip that holiday, he alledgedly targeted this girl too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Puppet

VIP Member
Throwing my idea into the ring (or Roman arena)

#199 Once, twice, three times a Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Rambling on about the van getting robbed. Any burglars would enter the van see the absolute state of it, plastic plants, sawed off mattress and cheap clothing and probably leave you some money on the way out

• Haha
Reactions: 62

kizzy

VIP Member
No Esme, that dog couldn't smell Prinny on you seeing as you haven't seen your own dog for about 2 months.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Sorry, Mila but it's what I instinctively thought when I saw your pose in tonight's thumbnail ...

1635964963697.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Regardless of what grades Isabelle actually gets, she will have got ten grade a*s (or whatever they are now)

if you’ve been to Tenerife Sarah has been to Elevenerife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Cody

Went to Rome and the only place they visited was Lidl…. you couldn’t make it up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60