The Ingham Family #198 Vlogs are a Pisa crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they know that Venice has flooded? They won’t be able to do much surely? If they had done research on the last few days on Venice they would have seen and arranged somewhere else but they are going to rock up and moan that it’s flooded 🙄
I bet they know and they're hoping to use it as part of the their next clickbait title.

Reactions: 19
Their stupidity is mind boggling. Visiting major European cities and most likely unvaccinated, they can’t do things that most tourists would want to do as I assume they don’t want to get tested every 48 hours or whatever is needed for the covid pass, they also have the audacity to walk around with no regard for the people in these countries.

It’s embarrassing, how they explain all this to the kids I don’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Was it raining at this point or is Esme’s hair THAT greasy 🤮
View attachment 852581
It didn’t start raining till just as they were leaving the restaurant (they sat outside) so no it was raining at this point.
Sarah’s mentioned in the past when they were at home that esme hates washing her hair and she’s constantly having to remind her to wash her hair. She clearly isn’t reminding her while away

Reactions: 15
Yes 🎉 there's a Flying Tiger in Florence!! Get me a trip booked right now.

Why were Creepy and Jace in coats but Mila and Lazy were in just cardigans, make your minds up, is it warm or cold? Lazy in her manky sliders in the rain. 🙄

Why be lumbered with the pointless double buggy, surely they'd get about easier without that thing restricting where they go. Jace was constantly saying to get out, if he gets tired put him in the back carrier and Mila is fine in the front carrier. I bet the thickos will take the buggy to Venice then moan about all the steps and narrow streets.

Thankfully it rained so they got a quick shower at last.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Because testing costs money, and for some reason they don't think it's worth paying for. Even though it would make their trip so much more interesting, and give them loads more options for content.
And they have all been unwell and proberly scared the tests will come back positive

Reactions: 14
I believe they help you travel whilst not vaccinated? So yes you’re pretty spot on there 😂 I don’t know why I’m laughing it’s quite scary really 😱
I just tried to join and got rejected. Guessing my nhs job title freaked them out

Disaster in Venice! And then a fake picture of them being rescued in lifeboats.
With or without life vests? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t care if they are vaccinated or not (it is very clear that they aren’t), however I am curious as to why they don’t get tested to then allow them to eat indoors and visit places of interest?!! The Italian Green Certificate requires you to be vaccinated, recovered or tested negative within last 48 hours!! They would only need to do it prior to going to the cities so they could do the usual tourist things!!
Because they won’t pay for the tests!!! Tight as….

Reactions: 13
Do they know that Venice has flooded? They won’t be able to do much surely? If they had done research on the last few days on Venice they would have seen and arranged somewhere else but they are going to rock up and moan that it’s flooded 🙄
Flooding won’t affect their trip. Sarah38 is practically an Olympic swimmer remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Most people want to tick the 7 wonders of the world off not the inghams they want to tick of each flying tiger shop

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can the Inghams PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD by a bleeping thesaurus for Christmas. I'm sick of hearing:

- "STOONING"
- "beautifuullll"
- "pretty"

That's it. That's all they've got. Creepy tried by adding a "magic" and "enchanting" like he's at sodding Disneyland. And they've actually had an education, unlike their children. Absolutely no hope for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He
Then perhaps her mum or sisters could help? I know plenty of 9 year olds who would be able to put it up in a ponytail, although to be fair they would also be mortified at being out with such greasy hair, let alone filmed and plastered all over the interent looking so dirty. :(
Her mums lazy and her sisters can’t even do their own hair by the looks of it

Reactions: 12
I believe they help you travel whilst not vaccinated? So yes you’re pretty spot on there 😂 I don’t know why I’m laughing it’s quite scary really 😱
Yup one of the rules of membership is you’ve not had or intend to have the vaccine!

4B5AD1EF-DAE8-415D-8B0B-CA005B258C3B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I joined that Truly Awakened Travellers group. I lied through my teeth to get in. Neither Lazy or Creepy are members

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Remember in the early days of the pandemic (after returning from the Maldives) Creepy was proclaiming he wasn't going anywhere untill there was a vaccine and wasn't getting takeaway because you don't know who prepared it .. Oh how times have changed!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Well yet again that’s another 26 minutes of my life I will never have back why do I put myself through it how can they make such a beautiful place look not so good they really are struggling now

Reactions: 14
Their stupidity is mind boggling. Visiting major European cities and most likely unvaccinated, they can’t do things that most tourists would want to do as I assume they don’t want to get tested every 48 hours or whatever is needed for the covid pass, they also have the audacity to walk around with no regard for the people in these countries.

It’s embarrassing, how they explain all this to the kids I don’t know.
It's a very good point, how do they explain any of it to the kids? The oldest two will soon be asking all sorts of questions, and putting two and two together, even if they're not doing that already. The younger two won't ever be doing that, because they won't have been taught to read, so at least that's something!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.