The Ingham Family #198 Vlogs are a Pisa crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Saddlesoap
Screenshot 2021-11-02 172234.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are now in Italy. Pisa to be precise. Hopefully Sarah doesn't lean against the tower and make it lean ever further, or knock it over completely.
- They faked being stopped by the police to try and convince everyone the seats and seatbelts are all safe. They used a Google Images photo in the thumbnail but tried to make out it was the police officer who stopped them.
- Piers Morgan mentioned the Inghams in an article he wrote and called them 'creepy'.
- Sarah replied to a comment and said they spend a 'huge portion' of their monthly income on cleaning products due to Chris' 'cleaning OCD'. What does OCD stand for again? One creepy head? Yes, that makes a lot of sense.
- Sarah claimed to have found a love for skiing in Lapland, even though she didn't get to do it due to being pregnant with Jace at the time. Isla called her out on her lie.
- They're not even trying to hide the fact Mila's car seat is put between Lazy and Creepy in the front anymore. Pure laziness and dangerous.

Buona serata Steve 👋

Creepy Christ Superstar
Screenshot 2021-10-28 192625.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Creepy’s teeth looked very bright in tonight’s vlog - have they discovered toothbrushes or was it just a trick of the light? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Lazy telling jace monsters are just pretend, bit like your marriage then Sarah ?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Seriously? Giving a lit candle to a two year old? 🤦‍♀️
What, haven’t managed to drown one of the kids yet so changing tack? 😡

Sarah stopped herself just as she was about to say ‘we don’t have halloween costumes because there’s no point’
Kids love dressing up, Sarah, that’s ‘the point’

And my Jesus, Chris can’t hold carry a tune in a bucket by the sounds of him singing to Mila. Poor child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has Isla got fake teeth in when they show their handmade costumes? Genuine question I couldn’t see properly x

Reactions: 8
Thought I'd bring these over to the new thread!
Shame they couldn’t get an authentic Italian meal cooked by the owner. Apparently she doesn’t cook on a Sunday. Sarah should understand that. She doesn’t cook most days, never mind just on a Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So the kids just had an isolated Halloween time, with not one other person around them, shame on you Sarah.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
They show the moneymakers Isabel and Esme making their costumes but don'r show anything of outcast Isla making her costume.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
So they are not actually in Rome but an hour out of Rome, and no it didn’t take HOURS to find Lazy. Why did they not stay in Rome rather than an hour away, are they just going to drive past the Colosseum and say they’ve done it!
View attachment 843270
Probably cost a lot more in rome and tight arse wouldn’t pay it

Reactions: 29
I think they could actually be being more brazen with Mila’s car seat situation, because they’re hoping for a drama. Drama brings the views. At the moment they’re just sinking and irrelevant so I wouldn’t put it past them to be putting it out there to attention grab!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So no comments on tonight’s vlog? Probably thought people would be saying “Halloween was two days ago” or “what happened to Pisa?”!! Talk about pointless...

Reactions: 34
Black highly inflammable bin bags a two year old and naked flames, parents of the year awards to the Inghams, sorry I can’t understand a word Isla says.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
So no comments on tonight’s vlog? Probably thought people would be saying “Halloween was two days ago” or “what happened to Pisa?”!! Talk about pointless...
They know they will get backlash from the boring unimaginative, confusing vlog. They promised Pisa and we got Halloween in Rome (or just outside of Rome as it appears). Also the comments was on at first cos when I saw it there was comments … I didn’t read them though, so I’m guessing they got bad comments that’s why they turned them off

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.