The Ingham Family #198 Vlogs are a Pisa crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re walking in the road in every scene, why would you have your children walk in the road? There’s pavements. It’s not pedestrianised because cars are driving right past them. Just walk in single file on the path in the narrow, don’t go in the road

Reactions: 15
notice how when the umbrella sellers were trying to sell them umbrellas Cos it was raining and Sarah kept saying no thank you then after a while she said no thank you we already have them … they didn’t have umbrellas though and they didn’t even all have coats. That lie rolled off the tongue so easily u can tell she’s had a lot of practice.
Why would you go out in sliders? It’s not exactly hot there. Does she not have any other shoes? Also it looked like they hadn’t even brushed their hair.
Chris mentioned today how he looks on a parking app to see if there’s places to park in places they go to, to make out he has researched these things but them apps mean nothing … they don’t tell you if the spots are taken or not and how often can u usually park in a city? Plus it’s not like they have a car it’s a big DPD van and he would even struggle parking that in the Uk! Even the delivery van they saw in Florence was tiny, Cos the streets are tiny.
He reckons he’s checked the parking out in Venice and it’s all good … we shall see

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who's going to tell Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee that the 12th century doesn't mean the 1200s?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Love how they’re using safety as an excuse for yesterday’s tit show, maybe they should actually pay for a proper campsite and get public transport in if they’re that worried

Also setting off after 1pm?? Wtaf so they literally had a couple of hours, you need a minimum of 3 full days in Florence to really appreciate and see what it has to offer

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They loved it so so so so much that…. They’re heading straight off after spending one evening there

Reactions: 11
I told you it was a good laugh. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How he can stand there and say it with a straight face is beyond me. 😅
What did the tubby fucker say? I won't even go look at them on youtube let alone watch a vlog. I am not having that go down on my permanent record! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whenever I reminisce about my most special, fun days, I always like to kick things off with a nine minute moan about other people being robbed and the availability parking spaces too. They're so lucky to be vloggers. Most people can't relive the wonderful memories of that time their dad retold some bad online reviews of car parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely pissing myself at what Chris says - timestamp 18.30

If you need a laugh I recommend it. 😅 😅
OMG I just got to that bit, what a bloody hypocrite

What I really don’t understand is they say they can’t wait to come back and explore more, you’re literally there already. explore it properly now?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Listen I know yous all love to say stuff like ''don't let them into my city, we don't want them here'' ''nooo they're gonna ruin Florence'' but personally my trip to Santa Maria del Fiore would be highly improved by the presence of an overweight West Yorkshire woman telling her brood of messy haired kids ''the monuments av got theeeer bottoms out, it's just the bodeh''.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So what was going on with the palace? Had they actually paid to visit, meaning they had their green pass or were they just wandering around the free to access areas?

Reactions: 6
Call me old fashioned but I absolutely hate crop tops on kids (I know Isabelle is old enough to wear what she wants though.)
I think there’s a time and a place, sadly Florence isn’t the place and November (I think 🤔) isn’t the time. Can you imagine saying that when it rains it makes it all more special 😱 you’re getting wet, you’ve got to hike up a hill to a cramped van, with out proper facilities to get washed and dried. Give me a lovely hotel with a hot shower or bath any day 😊

Reactions: 33
notice how when the umbrella sellers were trying to sell them umbrellas Cos it was raining and Sarah kept saying no thank you then after a while she said no thank you we already have them … they didn’t have umbrellas though and they didn’t even all have coats. That lie rolled off the tongue so easily u can tell she’s had a lot of practice.
Why would you go out in sliders? It’s not exactly hot there. Does she not have any other shoes? Also it looked like they hadn’t even brushed their hair.
Chris mentioned today how he looks on a parking app to see if there’s places to park in places they go to, to make out he has researched these things but them apps mean nothing … they don’t tell you if the spots are taken or not and how often can u usually park in a city? Plus it’s not like they have a car it’s a big DPD van and he would even struggle parking that in the Uk! Even the delivery van they saw in Florence was tiny, Cos the streets are tiny.
He reckons he’s checked the parking out in Venice and it’s all good … we shall see
Yes. She's very adapt to lying eh?
They were an embarrassment. Stuck out like sore thumbs in scruffy unsuitable clothing and the girls and Jace screaming and shouting. They got some very strange looks.
Also. I was soooooo annoyed that she couldn't even say No Thank you in Italian. All she had to do was go on her phone to get the translation. Too lazy even for that.
Half the day had gone by the time they got there. They just haven't a clue. Totally out of their depth.

Reactions: 25
Couldnt help but laugh at the resturant they picked, we have a takeaway near us called the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.