The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long are they "travelling" for?
It's 1st November, isn't lazy itching to start Christmas decorating/shopping/prep?

Reactions: 15
That hand is foookin massive!!! Does it not worry her that she appears to be swelling up enormously. Her face is huge as well. She’s starting to look like the guy in the film Mask.

It's 1st November, isn't lazy itching to start Christmas decorating/shopping/prep?
She will do what she did last year and be ordering all her Christmas tat while she’s on the road. That will be why Lottie and family are at theirs. I think she had one particular neighbour running after her fat arse last year!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The longer they are away to put thier christmas borefest off the better tbh

Reactions: 23
Last night they got 26K views, F Fam got 82K views on their Halloween vlog 🤷🏻‍♀️
What 😲😲

You mean to tell me that a vlog about Halloween near Halloween, got more views than unwashed travelling tramps playing on a pedalo and breaking a mug. WOW who'd have thought it. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The longer they are away to put thier christmas borefest off the better tbh
That’s very true actually. Remember last year they went to that Christmas fair that was a real busy. It looked about as Christmassy as my synagogue 🕍 does at Xmas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think all influencers posting their children online are well aware of that some of their followers and views will be from perves, I just don’t think they care. This kind of content gives a certain type of person a way to view children without having to access illegal content.
EXACTLY.

And it is also precisely the reason Youtube doesn't ban them. Reporting them to youtube is utterly pointless, as everyone should have figured out by now, seeing as the Inghams (and others) are reported constantly and nothing is ever done about it.

Why? Because youtube has never given a tit about children. Children bring in views. Views bring in money. That is all youtube has ever cared about.

The only time youtube takes action is when the media goes after them. For years pervs had a secret backdoor into youtube's darkest corner where children were being sexually exploited. They knew about it but did nothing to stop it until the media went after them.

It's pointless using youtube's reporting system. Utterly useless. Contacting media is the only way to effect change when it comes to the weirdos who use and run youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That "segment" of the girls washing up really did show me just how much Esme looks and acts like Creepy. Even the way she pulls those faces into the camera. Im all for confidence and self loving, but i just cant look past her resemblance to Creepy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What 😲😲

You mean to tell me that a vlog about Halloween near Halloween, got more views than unwashed travelling tramps playing on a pedalo and breaking a mug. WOW who'd have thought it. 😅
Yeah be interesting to see if they skip Halloween altogether, be worse if they show a Halloween vlog 3/4 days late!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember in the early threads on here when these scuzzy assholes and their kids were in Lapland and Chris followed a 12 year old in IG and the parent made a post calling him out asking why would he follow a 12 year old? He’s on a vacation of dreams with his family, but he’s on SM following kids? The screenshot showed his “now following you” thing that parent posted. Page 39, thread 16
What the duck

@Otterwise i hope you know how much that message meant to me!!! The support and encouragement on here is out of this world!!! I’m so glad you feel the same way against the Ingrams as I do because I also love your posts!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
EXACTLY.

And it is also precisely the reason Youtube doesn't ban them. Reporting them to youtube is utterly pointless, as everyone should have figured out by now, seeing as the Inghams (and others) are reported constantly and nothing is ever done about it.

Why? Because youtube has never given a tit about children. Children bring in views. Views bring in money. That is all youtube has ever cared about.

The only time youtube takes action is when the media goes after them. For years pervs had a secret backdoor into youtube's darkest corner where children were being sexually exploited. They knew about it but did nothing to stop it until the media went after them.

It's pointless using youtube's reporting system. Utterly useless. Contacting media is the only way to effect change when it comes to the weirdos who use and run youtube.
Maybe someone should send Piers Morgan the clip of him talking his tit while Isabelle was in the background rummaging round in her knickers. And all the screenys of his attempt to sext message a 16 year old in Florida.

Reactions: 21
Nadine Dorries is the new Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport. Now I can’t stand the woman but she’s like a dog with a bone once she’s got her teeth into something. She’s already started on Facebook. I’m hoping that if there’s enough pushy elbows she might look into the safety of children of influencers and Vloggers. Unless people make a lot of noise or are thorns in the sides of MPs nothing gets done. Something desperately needs to change before we end up with generation after generation of severely damaged kids. YouTube and Instagram don‘t care because they’re making money out of it too.

Reactions: 24
Need to stop reading here before bed. Had a dream that i was "traveling" with them, me and chris had had a thing, he wouldnt talk to me, sarah knew yet was happy for me to be thier 😂
My thoughts are with you at this difficult time :sick::sick:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They will probably do Halloween same as last year. Piles of sweets that they buy just for them, a film and this year lots of look how cute Mila is in her Halloween outfit. So just another day the same as all the others for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nadine Dorries is the new Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport. Now I can’t stand the woman but she’s like a dog with a bone once she’s got her teeth into something. She’s already started on Facebook. I’m hoping that if there’s enough pushy elbows she might look into the safety of children of influencers and Vloggers. Unless people make a lot of noise or are thorns in the sides of MPs nothing gets done. Something desperately needs to change before we end up with generation after generation of severely damaged kids. YouTube and Instagram don‘t care because they’re making money out of it too.
Dorries doesn't give a shiny shite about child protection. She's after shutting down accounts that critique politicians and provide evidence of their lies and misdeeds.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Others have mentioned the odd route he is taking. If they were headed for Pisa, they had no business passing by Verona, unless they are avoiding populated areas such as Genoa.
But if they did go that way, did they stop to take in the charm of the place? Did they blow right past Firenze/Florence? Idiots.

Yes, lots of tunnels which, coming from the US at the time we traveled Italy on tour, I was impressed with the engineering and speed of travel. Rather than have long and potentially hazardous mountain roads, they just cut right through them! The Romans have good form in road building 😉
But idiot Lazyface and Creepy boy are ‘bored’. Sure, then pull over and camp - wasn’t that the plan? To stop wherever they want?

See attachments of comparative routes from where they were last shown in France to get to Pisa. Also, how many small farms and shops must they have passed to pick up ‘fresh’ milk? They’ve been in Italy 5 minutes and already complaining. I wonder if they’ve come across the toilets that are designed for squatting over? 😄
And as for that behavior in the wash room - so embarrassing. No surprise that Brits abroad have a bad reputation - it’s the noisy, rude ones like these that draw attention. Clowns, the lot of them.

Attachments

• Heart
On Sarah’s Instagram, from a small business, wonder what that’s all about?
33847FF4-3E24-4710-ACF6-F114D7D0432E.jpeg

• Haha
Nope just all the double carbs she’s been having…. Lasagna in a baguette and then rice with potato tortilla for dinner! No wonder she’s piling on the pounds! But don’t worry she fits in size 10 coats remember 🤣🤣🤣
Wow 😮. I don’t know if it’s the camera angle but she looked double the size. There’s nothing wrong with putting weight on it’s just that she seems to have really piled it on in the last few weeks.

Reactions: 12
There’s nothing wrong with putting weight on it’s just that she seems to have really piled it on in the last few weeks.
It's not surprising given how much time they spend in the van. I think they all really need to make an effort to get more active, they're all suffering due to the sedentary lifestyle and massive amounts of junk food.

Reactions: 20
Wow 😮. I don’t know if it’s the camera angle but she looked double the size. There’s nothing wrong with putting weight on it’s just that she seems to have really piled it on in the last few weeks.
Yeah I agree with you! Nothing wrong with putting on weight. But she’s just to unhealthy and also lying about the size clothes she is. It can be really damaging to a women or young girl saying she fits in a size 10 coat and 14 clothes. She’s definatly not a size 14. I’m a size 14 and a lot smaller than she is. Lying about your size means your uncomfortable in your own skin but she doesn’t help herself 🙈🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.