The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I always thought Esme was the sporty outgoing good child but I have changed my mind. She is a brat and parents of the year need to acknowledge this and do something, hopefully it is not to late.
A tween prancing and "dancing" in front of the camera in a public washroom while wearing crop tops...that only appeals to one type of audience. And Creepy Chris knows damn well what that audience is :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Why do they always have to say such ridiculous things about such stupid meaningless topics?

I don’t have OCD but I’m quite houseproud so my kitchen gets sprayed down at least 3x a day, cupboard fronts usually get a quick going over while I cook dinner, I use astonish on the hob in the evening, mop at least every other day and clean bathrooms daily.

I don’t buy products in one go as usually buy on offer or when something runs out, but if I totted it up I reckon it would come to about £30 a month, roughly, and that’s method sprays and flash on the floor bought in Waitrose cos I’m lazy (not Lazy) and it’s my nearest supermarket.

how much is he actually spending for it to be a sizeable amount of their monthly income? Even if it was £100 it would be tiny compared to their food/car/tat bills surely? And the amount of time she spends in a B&M you’d thing she could get some bargs.

Either their monthly expenses are minute or Lazy is lying. Which could it be dear tattlers, which could it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm three days behind but these idiots giving their two year old tea and in a bottle. Jesus Christ, they've got no idea. They just don't care to learn or they're too stupid. "Cup of teas", no you fuckwit, it's cups of tea. This may be an unpopular opinion but I can't stand that the uneducated are influencing children who are the future. Don't get me wrong, everyone should have opportunities, but the lack of intelligence grates on me no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They obviously don't care about water safety. Their excuse last time was that there were no signs, so they did not know about any dangers. Kayak Paul clearly told them and then they claimed they had ordered some life jackets, and there should be more signs to let people know, so they couldn't possibly be more aware after all that.

Yet as soon as they are away from Paul being able to tell them, and feeling more confident that no one can come to the van because they are vlogging in advance, they do the exact same thing again. Of course they are aware now, but told the girls they don't have to bother.

I don't think it's necessarily done to try to cause anything to happen for the sake of a vlog, I just think it's a case of "that wouldn't happen to us". That's why it's ok for Chris to drive around on no sleep, car seats don't have to be secured properly, babies can be left in a car seat for as long as they feel like, they don't strap Mila in her swing seat, Jace runs dangerously close to the road. Of course, anyone that's been in an accident didn't think it would happen or they probably wouldn't have done it, but the Inghams take far more risks than most people I have ever seen.
Also, most people have family and friends , neighbours and co workers and even aquaitances they share thier daily lives with who can influence and censor thier behaviour and moderate them... normally. Even the kids can add thier opinions to how they are being brought up based on what they see in thier friends, family etc time.
This lot have completely become cult like in thier isolation and refusal to take any advice, or any notice of opinion, believing all comments and advice to be malignant trolls and haterzz. At this point i dont even think they comment genuinely to the fawning ifam cult core anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
‘Major cleaning OCD’

LOL no.
My Daughter has a formal diagnosis of ocd. It's horrible. Hers is cleaning. She's 17 but she's always cleaning. The second you finish a drink, she's putting the cup in the dishwasher. If one thing in her room is out of place, she will literally empty the entire room and "start again". As her Mum, it's actually heartbreaking to watch as she gets so worked up when a single thing is out of place. No way does Chris have ocd. He physically wouldn't be able to cope with mess on the bedroom floor and washing all over the utility room floor. They are so full of bull, they don't even know when they are telling the truth. Sarah said Isabelle has been to Italy on a school trip, yet Isabelle said no she didn't and she's never been.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Why do they always have to say such ridiculous things about such stupid meaningless topics?

I don’t have OCD but I’m quite houseproud so my kitchen gets sprayed down at least 3x a day, cupboard fronts usually get a quick going over while I cook dinner, I use astonish on the hob in the evening, mop at least every other day and clean bathrooms daily.

I don’t buy products in one go as usually buy on offer or when something runs out, but if I totted it up I reckon it would come to about £30 a month, roughly, and that’s method sprays and flash on the floor bought in Waitrose cos I’m lazy (not Lazy) and it’s my nearest supermarket.

how much is he actually spending for it to be a sizeable amount of their monthly income? Even if it was £100 it would be tiny compared to their food/car/tat bills surely? And the amount of time she spends in a B&M you’d thing she could get some bargs.

Either their monthly expenses are minute or Lazy is lying. Which could it be dear tattlers, which could it be?
Don't forget, they lie about most everything, so don't feel too confused, they have been unhinged for a good couple years now, trying to out troll the so called trolls.. who seem to be the only ones that actually care about those kids......trouble is, because people now heckle them in public, they do think they are misunderstood and hard done by and it's become a self fulfilling prophecy.... karma......what you put out into the universe, you get back in equal measure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another lie somewhere. Vlog starts in Verona which is North East Italy but they supposedly crossed over the French border on the A10 near Ventimiglia and drove the coastal road all the way to just outside of Pisa. Not possible if they were in Verona (also a massive detour)
Awesome travel vloggers yet again confusing where they are. I guess most Ifam won’t know enough about geography to know when Lazy is just sprouting nonsense. It could be bad editing, maybe this was filmed on their way back, but how sad if they just see Pisa and no where else.
I’m refusing to get upset about how they portray Italy. Homeschooling ( except for Isabelle) should be sorted as they soak up the culture, food, history and geography of such an amazing place.
Lockdown in my part of NZ is dragging on beyond belief so they’d better start entertaining me! Seeing them swanning around sneaking into countries is angering me more than it should. How come they get away with sooo much??

Reactions: 15
Homeschooling ( except for Isabelle) should be sorted as they soak up the culture, food, history and geography of such an amazing place.
I'd agree if they actually made an effort to soak up the culture.

So err does Italy have a primark...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never takes his socks off.... YAY FOR SEXY TIME!!

Also, did Sarah say that her and Izzy were going to film at the same time so they decided to do it together but she took over? Control freak, much?
Mila looks a lot like Chris hope she grows out of it😂. The girls washing up was another event that shows how far removed they are from the world and other children. I felt so bad for Isabelle. That girl is suffering having the nanny all the children do the washing up. Lazy should be doing that those girls needed a good shower and some clean clothes. All Sarah does is fuss over the babies. Isabelle I would hope will break free from these picks after this trip because she certainly looks as though she has had enough now.
That whole segment was just embarrassing! It just goes to show how immature they are and how little respect they have for others. Isabelle told Esme to quieten down Cos there’s other campers around and Esme struggled it off and carried on being excessively loud but also Isabelle wasn’t exactly being quiet either.
it baffles me why Chris even keeps stuff like that in cos it shows their kids are unruly, immature, disrespectful and that don’t just makes the kids look bad it makes them look bad as parents fo bringing them up that way.
Yes I know they are still kids and kids can be a bit silly sometimes but I’d be horrified if my daughter behaved like that and I most certainly would not being posting videos online of her acting like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Need to stop reading here before bed. Had a dream that i was "traveling" with them, me and chris had had a thing, he wouldnt talk to me, sarah knew yet was happy for me to be thier 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
can’t believe they haven’t given Halloween one mention in the vlogs over the last week then wonder why they are losing views, vlogmas might give them a boost in December but if they don’t start putting more effort it to day to day vlogs they won’t be able to sustain their lives
i thought this too as they’ve always made a big thing of Halloween before but then it dawned on me that they don’t have any idea when the vlogs will actually be aired anymore and they don’t think ahead and plan so we will prob get all the Halloween stuff next week.

It drives me mad when on sundays vlog they end it by saying something like we’ve got a fun and exciting vlog for you tomorrow so come back tomorrow at 5pm to find out what we did but they don’t upload on a Monday so this is evidence they haven’t got a clue when the vlogs will be uploaded. You would think Chris would adjust that by putting a message on the screen or even re-recording that part (which would take far too much effort) when he edits it all but then it shows he just don’t care anymore.

Reactions: 24
So we got told about tunnels, fresh milk and toilets. How riveting

Girls all got sent to wash up… Chris and sarah having a bunk up so they can call the next brat baby Pisa?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tea in a baby bottle!! 🤢 He’s 2 1/2 surly he can drink from a proper cup!!
View attachment 835834

Suspicious distance drone shots not actually showing if they are wearing life jackets, Esme looks like she is, not sure about Isla. You would think they would prove that they have learnt their lesson, but won’t because they love the drama!
View attachment 835846
They do give Jace a bottle at night still with his “power milk” in, he still has a dummy too.
What disturbed me the most about the photo of their cups of tea was the fact the cups were only half full. I’m fluid restricted cos I have kidney failure so don’t drink a full cup of tea however I still have to have it filled properly or it just don’t feel right

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Instead of faffing about on a pedalo in freezing cold water, wouldn't a better treat for Lazy be a trip to a hairdresser?
She's talking about her hair loss and anyone with half a brain would choose to look after the hair they have left. A decent cut would do wonders for her hair and would make her look better too.

Reactions: 25
If they do this then the views will be at an all time low. No one wants to watch Halloween content after Halloween has passed. :LOL:
Exactly. Sarah said vlogmas will be real-time but I don’t believe that for one minute, they promised they wouldn’t delay the birth of mila but they did

Reactions: 19
Is lazy pregnant? Sorry I haven’t been keeping up with the thread. I’ve just watch the last 2 vlogs and she looks huge.
Nope just all the double carbs she’s been having…. Lasagna in a baguette and then rice with potato tortilla for dinner! No wonder she’s piling on the pounds! But don’t worry she fits in size 10 coats remember 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last night they got 26K views, F Fam got 82K views on their Halloween vlog 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.