The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The teens’s latest Instagram story - a selfie of her pouting with some generic Happy Hallowe’en message. But it’s the soundtrack she/they have chosen:

‘… I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy (ooh ooh)
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me is it just a dream?’

It’s an 80s song I think, by Rockwell. She wouldn’t know it herself unless it’s ‘trending’, but the parents would.
Yes, someone is always watching her - she has no privacy, because almost her every move is up on the internet.
A cry for help or a dig at those who called out what they saw her doing in the background when the creep was filming himself?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The teens’s latest Instagram story - a selfie of her pouting with some generic Happy Hallowe’en message. But it’s the soundtrack she/they have chosen:

It’s an 80s song I think, by Rockwell. She wouldn’t know it herself unless it’s ‘trending’, but the parents would.
Yes, someone is always watching her - she has no privacy, because almost her every move is up on the internet.
A cry for help or a dig at those who called out what they saw her doing in the background when the creep was filming himself?
Nice theory but it's trending, it's in top 10 songs offered which are all Halloween themed :)

• Wow
Reactions: 18

It's trending on tiktok at the minute

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It's not recommended for newborns/young children to travel in car seats for long periods.

It's especially not recommended when the baby suffers from hip problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mila's hip is even worse by the time they get back. Poor thing must be in pain.
It's also the way they hold her too, like she's a rag doll

I want to scoop her up and actually give her the support for her neck

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nice theory but it's trending, it's in top 10 songs offered which are all Halloween themed :)
Ah thank you for the clarification. Bloody TikTok! 😡😏
I imagine there’s some good content out there, but from what I can tell, there’s a lot of blindly following trends with zero originality.
And yes, I’m old enough to remember life without internet, cell phones etc.

Remember you’re a Womble 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In my opinion Chris has mild intellectual deficits and Sarah has moderate intellectual deficits. These parental deficits will most assuredly interfere with the intellectual abilities of their children.

Over the years we have seen hundreds of examples of Chris and Sarah's intellectual struggles. In their latest vlog Sarah is confused as to why the wind is stronger in one area of the parking lot and weaker in a different area of the same parking lot. She is intellectually unable to account for physical wind barriers or wind direction. Sarah also struggled to understand the concept of tunnels. She became agitated about driving through tunnels to the point of obsession. Chris was also frustrated by the tunnels and neither of them could understand why there were so many tunnels even though they appeared to know that they were driving through mountainous areas.

Intellectual deficits (like those of Chris and Sarah) also impair the ability to understand danger/risk. You could tell them a hundred times that it is unsafe for children to be in deep water without a life vest or that it's unsafe to have the baby in the front seat of a vehicle and so on. Their intellectual impairment is such that they lack the mental acuity to understand and retain this information. That's why they'll use a life vest one day but not the next day, for example.

This also explains why neither of them have the intellectual ability to be concerned about their children's education.

Being generous?

Chris IQ 95
Sarah IQ 85
You have worded and explained this perfectly!
Agree 100% with everything you said!
Also the fact they have the "it will never happen to us" mentality, its frightening when it comes to their Childrens safety and wellbeing

Very appropriate for her though - I wonder if it was chosen deliberately or just the usual mindless following the trend? It's not just her creepy stepdad watching her but around 100k daily viewers (though dropping) on the internet too.

Reactions: 10

The songs been all over tiktok recently

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Very appropriate for her though - I wonder if it was chosen deliberately or just the usual mindless following the trend? It's not just her creepy stepdad watching her but around 100k daily viewers (though dropping) on the internet too.
She's not bright enough sadly to incorporate a subtext/double meaning into anything (unless she copies one off BBC bitesize!)

Mindlessly copying other people's trends though? That's the lot of them all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's not bright enough sadly to incorporate a subtext/double meaning into anything (unless she copies one off BBC bitesize!)

Mindlessly copying other people's trends though? That's the lot of them all over.
Yeah I was overthinking that one 🤓

‘Soooo nice/preeedy/cuuuu(t)e’
‘I absolutely lov it’
‘Like…’

That’s about the extent of the imagination.
Never mind ‘hashtag vanlife’ how about ‘hashtag get your tit together’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I was overthinking that one 🤓

‘Soooo nice/preeedy/cuuuu(t)e’
‘I absolutely lov it’
‘Like…’

That’s about the extent of the imagination.
Never mind ‘hashtag vanlife’ how about ‘hashtag get your tit together’.
Hashtag go home and get a bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Need to stop reading here before bed. Had a dream that i was "traveling" with them, me and chris had had a thing, he wouldnt talk to me, sarah knew yet was happy for me to be thier 😂
So just the same situation as in real life except it’s teenagers creepy normally has hanging about that Sarah turns a blind eye to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a lot of catching up to do on the thread. Halloween made for a busy week for my family.. doing typical, social things with friends/family that this family doesn’t seem to do!
I’m outraged that they have the nerve to go from country to country in their filthy/disease on wheels without care.
Ignoring pandemic protocols? ✅
Kids swimming in deep water without a life jacket? ✅
Exposing children? ✅
Why are they still on YouTube? I’m a bit extra annoyed that they are in Italy. We are saving for a proper trip to Italy (we live in the US) as my husband’s family is traced to a specific town. We are waiting for safer travels and the money to do it right. Unlike these cretins, my husband and I work full time at real jobs and earn comfortable salaries. We choose to save properly and provide educational/athletic/arts and social opportunities for our children. I’m sorry for this long rant, I’m just sick of these two dragging their children to culturally rich areas to eat beige food from a microwave on a beach. 😡

rant over 😬

• Heart
I put F Fam on and go and do something else just to give them the views to piss Minghams off 😆
Remember before everything about Chris came out and Inghams and family Fizz were competing for views, both used to have daily vlogs out at 6 and then Inghams moved theirs up to 5 to try to get ahead. Just look at them now 😂😂😂

*not that I am anyway a fan of FF but anything that pisses off Lazy and Creepy 😂😂

• Haha
Even if the children are in bed there's a good chance they'll hear it. The van is tiny, so whatever they watch the sound will travel. :(
Dont be silly the children can not hear anything over the precious WHITE NOISE MACHINE. At least this might cancel out the sound of Sarah and Chris trying for more children to neglect, as they must have been trying in the 'cara- van' last year. Absolutely disgusting. Those poor children must be absolutely scarred.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.