The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
039D6791-BB3B-4450-B02D-655F82D90D54.jpeg
6A9FDFAB-1701-4760-B5EE-69C5F38B3D7B.jpeg

Inghams answering comments on the defensive.. quickly changing their approach afterwards..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I have reported it. This creature that calls himself a parent must be stopped. This is by no means the first time he has left inappropriate footage of his children in a vlog. This latest example left me feeling sick to my stomach.
At 16, why is she even in just her knickers, from the waist down, when her step dad is in the same room?! I am so disturbed by this. It was bad enough the day before when she was filmed falling out of her tiny bikini top.

If there is anything untoward going on between Creepy and Isabelle, who would she tell? She has literally no one to tell. If she confided in Sarah or Jane, I just don't think that they'd believe her. She has no friends or other relatives that she could talk to. They have isolated her from everyone 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I am convinced she is leaving life jackets of on purpose. It takes no time at all for fatalities to happen. So why does she do it😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
At 16, why is she even in just her knickers, from the waist down, when her step dad is in the same room?! I am so disturbed by this. It was bad enough the day before when she was filmed falling out of her tiny bikini top.

If there is anything untoward going on between Creepy and Isabelle, who would she tell? She has literally no one to tell. If she confided in Sarah or Jane, I just don't think that they'd believe her. She has no friends or other relatives that she could talk to. They have isolated her from everyone 😔😔
At 16 I wouldn't even have had my knickers on show with my mum never mind dad, even worse step dad with a camera!

Reactions: 53
I am convinced she is leaving life jackets of on purpose. It takes no time at all for fatalities to happen. So why does she do it😡😡😡
Because accidents and near misses = content.

It's sick and twisted, but that's why they take so many risks. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ocd my arse this from a man who walked round with baby tit on his top, duck off , inghams you are dirty your hair says it all
Only thing creeps,has occurred about is getting vile footage of his 16 yr old step daughter

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Of course, they wouldn't. Any year group at any non-selective school will have kids who have fairly significant learning challenges whether through learning difficulties or missing a lot of school for whatever reason. The range of academic ability in the average year group is easily several years. There are kids in mainstream schools who are unlikely to ever pass any GCSEs. To say that a school couldn't cater for them without putting them with kids two years younger is just giving the parents another excuse to keep them out of school.
I agreeewith you, my child’s age 9 but working at age 6, and that’s without the pandemic, I’d jump at her dropping a year but that doesn’t seem to happen here easily if at all, the school caters for her by taking her out in small groups of similar ability. Ok ours is cause by disabilities and not because everyone has tried with her. She does benefit greatly from the social aspect of school. Those ingham girls need to be in an education setting. If they were homeschooling,they’d use it for content, there young followers would probably be interested in how and what they do

Reactions: 15
Yes. Just seen that tragic.... Can happen to anyone anywhere.
They are smug and Insufferable as nothing does happen to them so they have the attitude nothing will happen to them but it only takes one slip up

Reactions: 23
View attachment 839081View attachment 839082
Inghams answering comments on the defensive.. quickly changing their approach afterwards..
Major cleaning OCD? 🤣🤣🤣
then why did he walk around all afternoon in a tit covered T-shirt

I’m sure he does have ocd, he obsessively cleans at home to the point where Jace is copying him. However, he was quite happy to walk around a theme park in the hot weather with poo down his t shirt. So is he ocd about cleaning but not personal hygiene? Can you be? 🤷‍♀️
Cleaning glass all the time and floors isn’t major ocd

I’m sure he does have ocd, he obsessively cleans at home to the point where Jace is copying him. However, he was quite happy to walk around a theme park in the hot weather with poo down his t shirt. So is he ocd about cleaning but not personal hygiene? Can you be? 🤷‍♀️
Toddlers copy people at Jace age

That’s a nasty bruise on isla. Very odd placement too. 🤔 View attachment 839118
Finger tip bruise from being grabbed

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s a nasty bruise on isla. Very odd placement too. 🤔 View attachment 839118
I think that is actually a mosquito bite. The poor children (more so Isla) are covered in them. Because their useless so called parents clearly do not make sure to keep them all topped up with the correct repellent.

I was thinking on a few Vlogs that her bites were very angry looking. Especially when they were at the theme parks.

There is nothing worse than the itching that mozzie bites bring. And with their filthy nails scratching them, they should be careful of infection.

Reactions: 24
So they are all so clean but somehow miss out the fingernails, don't wash their hair and wear dirty clothes? They live without showering for days even when at home with access to multiple bathrooms. How does she think it's normal to have dirt under fingernails all the time?

Chris cleans floors and windows, I don't think anyone is denying that, but that doesn't mean a person is clean. By the same logic my husband must be filthy, I don't think he knows where the cleaning products are. But thankfully he does know where the shower is and does know how to wash his hands.

Reactions: 39
So they are all so clean but somehow miss out the fingernails, don't wash their hair and wear dirty clothes? They live without showering for days even when at home with access to multiple bathrooms. How does she think it's normal to have dirt under fingernails all the time?

Chris cleans floors and windows, I don't think anyone is denying that, but that doesn't mean a person is clean. By the same logic my husband must be filthy, I don't think he knows where the cleaning products are. But thankfully he does know where the shower is and does know how to wash his hands.
Ha ha same with my hubby

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.