The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are all so clean but somehow miss out the fingernails, don't wash their hair and wear dirty clothes? They live without showering for days even when at home with access to multiple bathrooms. How does she think it's normal to have dirt under fingernails all the time?

Chris cleans floors and windows, I don't think anyone is denying that, but that doesn't mean a person is clean. By the same logic my husband must be filthy, I don't think he knows where the cleaning products are. But thankfully he does know where the shower is and does know how to wash his hands.

That is exactly what I was going to say. Someone being obsessive over the house/caravan/DPD van being clean, does not mean they as a person are.

They all have filthy fingernails, they don't visit the dentist at all by the looks of their teeth, their hair always looks greasy and untidy, and they never have regular haircuts.

That all screams neglect from a parental perspective.

It is like they are too afraid to venture out far where they live, except to B&M. Has it been so long since they visited the dentist that they are too scared to take them because of the telling off they'll get?

Has Jace even had his first dental appointment??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has Jace even had his first dental appointment??
I don't believe so, didn't they give him tea in a bottle the other day? Bottles at his age isn't great at all. He's 2 1/2 now right? I understand it was difficult to get into the dentists for a while due to lockdown but there's been plenty of time since to visit. Although their children's health and well being has never been high on the priority list, it's the same with Mila's jabs. :(

Reactions: 18
I have reported it. This creature that calls himself a parent must be stopped. This is by no means the first time he has left inappropriate footage of his children in a vlog. This latest example left me feeling sick to my stomach.
I pray that one of the cult or Hi Steve reads here and he takes it down ASAP. These parents are just awful, absolutely AWFUL!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure he does have ocd, he obsessively cleans at home to the point where Jace is copying him. However, he was quite happy to walk around a theme park in the hot weather with poo down his t shirt. So is he ocd about cleaning but not personal hygiene? Can you be? 🤷‍♀️
This is why I think he needs a therapist and not bleach. Yes, he cleans the windows and hoovers for hours on end but is happy to leave the bedroom and kitchen a tip and leave food and drinks by the bin?

I think he keeps busy in the house to stop himself from other destructive behaviours, from having to spend time with his wife and from actually having to stop and think about what a poor human being and father he is, because deep down he must know.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
All three of the girls, in my opinion can not swim! And definitely can not swim well enough to be out in open water, lake or sea! !

Any parent with half a brain would have left Jace on the shore!!

Reactions: 22
"A large portion of our monthly outgoings go on cleaning products"

Proof if ever we needed it they are circling the bankruptcy drain!

Anyone else, I'd have an element of sympathy, but I am looking forward to see Sarah and Chris try to hide the fact that they are in dire financial straits over the next year or so, just because they have bragged and boasted, been irresponsible and lied about finances for so long

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lazy is truly lazy if she was sat there watching Mila for a full hour because she wasn't strapped in, what a great excuse.
Also the day before always seem to be their best day ever 🙄

Reactions: 24
Slight change of subject, I see Katrina has changed her channel name!
Who is Tyler?
last I read on here she put something about having a new baby but then her bloke cheating on her on tik tok?

if anyone wonders what sarah would be like without Chris. This is exactly it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Because accidents and near misses = content.

It's sick and twisted, but that's why they take so many risks. 😥
There should be no accidents or near misses in that family. Safety Officer Jace should be doing thorough Risk Assessments of each situation they go into 😂 The mess that family get into that poor boy will be drowning in incident investigations 😂

DISCLAIMER: The pic below is for illustration purposes only 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All three of the girls, in my opinion can not swim! And definitely can not swim well enough to be out in open water, lake or sea! !

Any parent with half a brain would have left Jace on the shore!!
They had no problem leaving him on the shore last time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am horrified at this footage. WTF!
I've not seen it as I won't give them views I wait for the Brilliant wtite up on here ...But perhaps she's itchy down below and I mean Really itchy because there Hygiene is shocking she must have had at least 2 periods she could be really heavy how is she keeping herself fresh 🤔 it's a disgrace for a young girl my grandaughters never out the bath or shower when it her monthly

• Sad
Reactions: 22
My old eyes aren’t brilliant, but is it Izzy or Esme doing the business on the bed? I thought it was Izzy sitting looking at her phone at the side of the bed, but maybe that is Esme?

Reactions: 2
I do think Chris has OCD about certain things like windows and floors, but I definitely don’t think he has a major cleaning OCD. We have seen the mess in the house,rooms like “ the walk in wardrobe” most people even ones without OCD wouldn’t be able leave it like that, also the laundry room piles of clean washing on the floor, who does that ! When he building the van the cans of coke thrown onto the floor and all the mess around outside was just plain scruffy and lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are you suggesting that it's a better idea to just slide them in with the special ed kids and give up altogether on them ever achieving their full potential? They are all capable of achieving GCSEs. They deserve the opportunity to do so.
Good schools can and do support a very wide range of academic abilities without putting children in a classroom with children two years younger than them.

They also regularly support children who've missed large chunks of school. Imagine a child returning to school after missing months with a serious illness and being told they'd got to drop back a year because they hadn't kept up in hospital. It doesn't happen. They'd be supported to catch up as the Ingham girls should be.

IME, sometimes, kids will be dropped back one year, often if they've moved from another country/a totally different education system later in high school, but never without the family's agreement and certainly not when it'd be 'social devastation' for them. I've never come across a child two years out of year.

Also, I was definitely not advocating giving up on children with additional needs. Plenty do get good qualifications. My point was that the average school will be catering for children who could do all their GCSEs at 14, children who would be thrilled to get a couple of level 1 qualifications at 18 and everything in between.

Remove the YouTube element and the Ingham children aren't anything the average school won't have seen many times before.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.