Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
So they are all so clean but somehow miss out the fingernails, don't wash their hair and wear dirty clothes? They live without showering for days even when at home with access to multiple bathrooms. How does she think it's normal to have dirt under fingernails all the time?

Chris cleans floors and windows, I don't think anyone is denying that, but that doesn't mean a person is clean. By the same logic my husband must be filthy, I don't think he knows where the cleaning products are. But thankfully he does know where the shower is and does know how to wash his hands.

Reactions: 39

Choco88

VIP Member
I know it’s too early but The Ingham Family #198 Nothing Toulouse other than the 700k Pylon palace 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
Genuinely though - I see tons of people posting photos when they meet Mark and Rox from LadBaby, Zoella and a few other YouTubers but I never see her see anyone posting pictures of meeting this lot.

It always amazes me when they say they have had 50,000 iFam taking photos with them but none ever appear online…

• Haha
  • Heart

OliviaPope

It’s more concerning that Mila isn’t fixed to the car at all!! She’s balancing on top of the esky in the front between the drivers and passengers seat.

Here’s screenshots of the infamous Sarah38 blogging while driving along the road, can see over her shoulder one of those ugly Mila Rosa print pillows. When they stop the pillow still there, so where is Mila?? This is only 3 or 4 days in to their journey on the Emotional reactions to our new home vlog. The problem looks like there is no room between the 2 car seats for an adult to sit.

Creepy is driving a right hand van up and down windy mountain roads on the opposite side of the road that the van should be driven on with their baby balancing on top of a plastic box.

ABEE3EE0-D28C-4F53-95A6-A973282C471E.jpeg
DB623195-7C62-4691-8165-9F8F99A621B2.png
62602E7F-2615-482E-866E-346D817BF934.jpeg
48F56916-B3D0-4CEF-8942-4C7573416469.jpeg
B53F6BA4-A450-43AA-AA5B-3F9F010B9777.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Anyone else really looking forward to the historical tour of Pisa?

If so look elsewhere.

I think we are gonna get a tour of sugar, carbs, sugar and more sugar.

I reckon they'll get to the leaning tower in the late afternoon/evening and then moan.

Will they pay to go up the tower? Will they fuck!! It'll be back to the shag wag for pan fried rice and perhaps a tomato base sauce (they are in Italy after all)

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
So so funny that Piers called them the “creepy Ingham family” 😂 😂

Piers must be a secret Tattler! 👋
It's another example as to why the kids can't go to school - their parents' have made them laughing stocks in the national media - again. It's not even about Chris being a nonce any more, even Piers Morgan calls the whole family creepy because the parents have sold every last bit of dignity they have. Poor kids would be ripped apart had they had to go into school today.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

cheshiretinker

So hang on , they are in France but have they mentioned anything about proving their vaccination status or taking pcr tests etc on entry ?? Have I missed that bit ?
They were more excited about picking up the Aldi leaflet 😂

‘Some influencers are just plain creepy like the infamous Ingham Family, who have 1.2 million followers and sold life-like replica dolls of their own four-month- old baby Jace’
I don’t agree with a lot of things Piers Morgan says but I think he’s spot on with this time. Of course the Inghams will say that it’s not an exact copy of Jace but that’s not how they marketed it. Any way they’ve made the papers again. They’re going to be so annoyed that they’ve got the subs wrong as well 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LottieM

They must spend so much time re-arranging things in the van, not to mention getting a things in and out of the roof boxes (how do they even reach them??). Would drive me mad after a couple of days.
My other random thoughts after watching the vlog:
How are they organising home school work for so many kids of different ages without broadband or a printer? Maybe just using text books, but no evidence of those? Or did they download loads of materials before they set off. Sounds like a logistical nightmare. When schools were closed during lockdowns, it took ages to sort the work out for my two kids each day, and that was with reliable broadband and when stuck at home all day!
And a boring question - wonder how much it’s costing to insure this van? Could you even insure it to carry so many people and with the massive roof boxes? Hope so, as that thing could do some serious damage if there was a collision….

Puppet

VIP Member
Why is it that there's always one IFAM who comments that they've seen them in their next location? Always just the one 🤨 Almost like that person wants to drum up some interest in advance of future vlogs :unsure:
Those comments have got to be a planted by the Inghams. Especially considering they don't go to the main tourist sites (or go at ridiculous times of night) Even actual celebs manage to travel without being spotted in each location.

• Haha

India92

Why can't Sarah resist a chance to put Isabelle down. You don't have upper body strength Isabelle. So what who does and you certainly don't Sarah.

• Angry

ronnie2

The French police are not a pleasant bunch! On one of my first forays on my own into Paris as a teen ( we lived in the suburbs), I got lost, this was before Google maps/phones with an internet connection etc) and so decided to ask a police officer for help, as that is what I had been taught to do in the UK ( where I was born and lived until I was 6). His response was “G9 that way” with no arm gesture to tell me which way to go! My brother ( we were all 20-30 at this point) was also driving my parents, my siblings and me back from lunch or dinner in Paris one day, his licence had fallen down into the side pocket of the car, he took a wrong turn due to confusing signage and I was so scared the policeman was going to arrest him when he couldn’t find his documents!
I also worked at an after-school club, where we would pick the children up from various local schools. One of my colleagues gave me a lift, and as we were getting out, the police officer informs us that the car ( provided by my bonkers boss) we are using does not have suitable seating as seats in the boot facing backwards have been outlawed for a few years. My colleague spoke minimal French, so I had to deal with the whole scary situation! I think I must have given him my boss’ name and told him where I worked, and that I was not in charge of providing the cars etc. Luckily he let us pick up the child we had to collect, but again, not a fun situation to be in, and French policemen are not very friendly!
That’s why I don’t believe them. I’m a translator professionally (French being my strongest)and I went to uni in Paris and I often do work related trips. I’ve close friends within the police force and even the nicest would not go out of their way to speak English so they definitely didn’t say the van was very nice. I just don’t know why they have to lie. Also why would they be stood in the dark in the middle of a roundabout, where were the police cars? Did they walk there ?😂. None of their stories make sense. Also as Chris said… if it wasn’t vlogged it didn’t happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Creepy is such a fucking bellend following other van life channels to see what ideas he can pinch from them. His heifer of a wife is not built for rock climbing, hiking, mountain climbing (remember her in Scotland in her Primark gear? :ROFLMAO: ) so what exactly does he think he can get them to do, that will bring in the van life views? Because people who watch van life vids do not want to watch Britain's chavviest family screech their way through the Primarks of Europe

It is a family channel, kids watched it to see the Ingham kids and what they were up to at home/school/birthdays etc Not what layby they are camping in toasting pot noodles over a bin fire or hurriedly printed off colouring sheets they are homeschooling today. Creepy has double trashed their channel, firstly by n0ncing on impressionable teens, but secondly trying to remake the channel into following his creepy dreams, alienating their audience and using his foghorn wife and the kids as a human shield.

• Heart
  • Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
At any age you should have autonomy over whether images of your body in swimwear are shared publicly. Nevermind at her age! If you ask creepy and lazy they will say she consents to these images being shared but how can she fully, when they’ve manipulated her into thinking it’s normal and she’s famous and this is what she ‘should’ do?

• Heart

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
No caught up yet just on here to tell lazy its my daughters 14th birthday today.
This morning we took her and 4 friends dropped them at the cinema we bought them popcorn and drinks.
Then they came back home went to the park for a while and just dropped them back off in town there at a posh restaurant for food.
Just my daughter and her friends.

This is the life your kids should be having you horrible cow

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
I have reported it. This creature that calls himself a parent must be stopped. This is by no means the first time he has left inappropriate footage of his children in a vlog. This latest example left me feeling sick to my stomach.
At 16, why is she even in just her knickers, from the waist down, when her step dad is in the same room?! I am so disturbed by this. It was bad enough the day before when she was filmed falling out of her tiny bikini top.

If there is anything untoward going on between Creepy and Isabelle, who would she tell? She has literally no one to tell. If she confided in Sarah or Jane, I just don't think that they'd believe her. She has no friends or other relatives that she could talk to. They have isolated her from everyone 😔😔

• Sad