Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neck lace

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusted by how flimsy and revealing Isabelle's bikini top was in tonight's vlog. Creepy is vile and Lazy is utterly clueless.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
They are giving Isla a speech impediment by not sorting her teeth out. She speaks like Jonathan Woss at the minute. Get the poor girl to the dentist

Also how has sarah found a love for something she’s not done? Found a love for skiing, by never doing it. She’s nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
‘Safety checked by the French Gendarmerie’ is the new ‘all devices checked by Australian Border Force’. What a whopper!😂

• Haha

Fificoolkid

Why has Esme got to the age she has and still not been corrected.. it's "brought" not "brung"
I can't stand it when people say "look what I brung"

• Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
He should just call that tin can the n wagon. Christ they are tedious wankers and so thick about everything. They don't seem to have any interests apart from exploiting their children and spending shit loads of money on pointless bollocks.
While I am on this brief rant, I just wanted to say I would worry less about the smell from his rancid feet and more about the stink from his probably STI-ridden cock.

*And breathe* Hi Steve!

• Haha
  • Sick

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Those kids are gonna be so messed up. They’re not only sitting there listening to their parents blatantly lying to the camera, they are actively joining in with the lying.

Creepy, Lazy you are both going to hell.
I said in a previous thread they have convinced the kids they are actual stars in a TV show, and that is why they have to make up good stories to entertain the IFam, so it’s not lies it’s scripted entertainment, the poor kids are so thick and removed from reality they won’t question it, and it’s also why they are so thirsty for ‘camera time’ if you notice the big kid is constantly on the shoulder of whoever has the camera or hanging around behind

• Sad

bump1212

Chatty Member
@Zuuzuu56 I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby and I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers (if you’re into that, if not then I’m just sending lots of love and good thoughts to you all). I love dogs omg. Stay strong and if you ever need to let it out, you know we are all here for you! You’re obviously an amazing dog parent, so I’m glad you know how awesome you are and how much your little baby fuzz ball loved you.

the ingrams definitely don’t deserve Prinny. I think about it every time I think of them because (aside from the horrific treatment of the human kids) how they treat that poor dog is awful. My parents consider our dog their daughter, dogs are like family to so many people! I call our dog my sister and I’m 32 (recovering at home from 13 year long heroin addiction, please don’t make fun of me for living at home. I have badass, metal head parents.).

also congrats to the recovering alcoholic on here and the posters recovering husband!! I didn’t catch your names to tag you, but you two know who you are.

chris should go to sex anonymous to get help for his addiction. Not joking. Dude needs HELP. Fucking perv.

lots of love to every poster on here.
Lots of FUCK YOUs to Sleaze and Grease

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I doubt they are doing any homeschooling the little space they have they barely have room to eat. If they went back to school now they would take a while to adjust.
If they went back to school now they'd be at least two years behind academically. They'd all have to be put back into lower years so they could catch up. Which would be socially devastating.

These cretins have completely ruined their children's lives for a grab at the golden ring of social media fame -- and then they dropped the bloody ring right on the kids' heads.

• Sad
  • Heart

nattis

VIP Member
was that Tattle Lazy was reading?? could look like it from the look on her face.
1635525800536.png

1635525881427.png

And then she did the eyebrowthing

• Haha
  • Sick

thegreencow

VIP Member
Happy Halloween everyone. At least Chris and Sarah won't have to spend money on costumes this year, or next, or the year after that... ever actually. They came out of the womb already looking terrifying.
Screenshot 2021-10-31 183015.png
Screenshot 2021-03-23 185411.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Imagine how they would have sneered at a ‘smaller youtuber’ that only got 30k views a video before Chris got caught!😂

• Haha

Elle34

Chatty Member
That van wow no idea how the kids ain't lost it being so close and cramped and showering outside yay sarah38 can really see that happing up mountains where it will be colder
You can keep pretending it's amazing life you have but we know it's all a act, you need home five kids a,decent life and maybe they be clean

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
My heart was in my mouth for the whole time they were in that boat, she should have been telling Jace to stay sat down, not encourage him to climb all over, at one point she even said “climb up the big red slide” referring to the middle of the boat, he said something like “no I can’t” and she replied with “yes you can!” She is an utter moron.
And off topic but thank you all for the lovely messages about my beloved dog, to say we’re all horrible trolls that live in our parents basements, I don’t think we’re all that bad. Give me a tattle troll any day than ifam ❤.

• Heart
so setting aside their ignorance on ocd, let’s go with Chris having ‘major cleaning ocd’
Only a few vlogs ago, Chris wanted Jace to have the darker coat because ‘it will stay clean longer’ crippled by the idea of dirt but doesn’t care if he can’t see it.
And at the theme park when faced with the choice of walking around covered in shit or walking around too hot, he gladly walked around with shit on him. At least he wasn’t too hot, eh.
Happy for himself and his kids to sleep in beds for months without changing the duvet covers/sheets.
The house is always filthy.
Regularly admits to being up and out for the day without a shower.
Used to come home from holiday and put suitcases still full of dirty holiday clothes in the garage for months.
Regularly has dirt under his nails/eats food cooked by Sarah with filthy hands.

‘major cleaning ocd’ my arse.

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I wish Isabelle would stick up for herself and tell Creepy and Lazy what to do with their DPD van. She must want more from her life than this? The future is looking so bleak for her.
I know Chris’ mum isn’t perfect but I think I’d be going to live with her if I was Isabelle or my other side of the family. Unfortunately isabelle has been brainwashed by her mother into believing she lives an above average lifestyle and all other teenagers would be jealous to have what she has

• Heart
  • Sad

Dori82

Makes me laugh how she is so adament her kids are tiny. Sarah isnt tall so will be suprised if any of the girls are. Where as my husband is 6.4ft n i am 5.8ft n plus size. Our daughter is what my Grandad would say, A tall dwarf. Shes 29m, in 9/12 n 12-18m and weighs less than the 8m old across the road. But shes the happiest, funniest, in my opinion incredibly beautiful little miracle. She is under consultant led care and has dieticians who also care for her. If Sarahs kids dint follow the line in the red book or was as small as she claims, Drs would be involved. Our daughter was still in newborn just before her 1st Xmas at 8m. I had bought loads of Xmas clothes in the sale the yr before based on her age. She ended wearing her 6-9m clothes for Xmas last yr at 20m.
The amount of sleepless nights i have had with worry about whats wrong with her is crazy and it really really pisses me off she thinks her joking and laughing that her perfectly formed and growing baby is OK to do when in reality their are parents like me n my husband that have to endure hrs in hospital trips to make sure she has grown or find out if the last tests showed anything.
I really really wish she would just stop it.
Sorry for the rant. X

That’s not how isofix works the seat can only be put in one way and the hole would need to be in the middle not at the side. The gap could be for the latch but not the leg. There is no space in the cushions for the leg of that seat. Happy for fat fingers to prove otherwise but the fact that the seat belt arrangement has been hidden so much she knows that they would get shit for it.
I have that seat as a spare. In an ordinary car it is a pigging nightmare to put in. You have to fix to the isofix first because the leg dropping causes big issues. Once in isofix you have to maneuver it in place and theres a push release button on the very bottom of the leg to shorten and extend. Aint no way she is doing that thru the tiny hole. And yep the hole needs to be in the middle. I have scanned videos due to her saying so Jace can rear face. What she ment to say was so Jace can see the girls. He is actually rear facing as its against the direction of travel but there isnt a video in many many previous vlogs tht show him rear facing in a car. He is always forward facing. In effect the seat in tht position is forward facing but because hes against the direction of travel it actually benefits him. However aint no way on this earth that car seat is installed correctly. Again inhave searched videos but from this trip and looked where the seat would come to on a cushion. There was no cushion when the bed was demonstrated that would slot a big bulky carseat leg through it.
I may or may not have contacted Joie!!!! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39