Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nowest9

Chatty Member
Are you a tattler Wishydream?

View attachment 834190
Oooooooo, is that why they're pretending they were stopped by police? So we don't report them for potentially sneaking into the country without the correct covid documentation.

So potentially they haven't been checked at all and are trying 5i make out the police have checked them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Puppet

VIP Member
Some groups may not fit the definition of a cult, but may pose potential risks for participants. Here are 10 warning signs of a potentially unsafe group or leader.
  • No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry
  • No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget or expenses, such as an independently audited financial statement.
  • Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
  • There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
  • Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
  • There are records, books, news articles, or broadcast reports that document the abuses of the group/leader.
  • Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
  • The group/leader is always right.
  • The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

It's scary just how closely some of this fits for the Ingham situation. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

kizzy

VIP Member
Sarah had to remind Isla that they had a shower in the van, proof, if we didn't already know, that the shower is never used.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Absolutely disgusted by how flimsy and revealing Isabelle's bikini top was in tonight's vlog. Creepy is vile and Lazy is utterly clueless.
And yet try and get that through to the deluded and clueless fans and you will be the one accused of being the perv for even noticing. That poor girl is being exploited and exposed to a very dark section of humanity - it's a slippery slope she's on.

• Sad

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Is there anything worse than a smug cunt when he’s got absolutely nothing to be smug about?

View attachment 834178
View attachment 834180
A smug cunt who looks like he’s got nappy rash on his chin. He looks like he shaves with a cactus! 🤮

Has anyone noticed that the drone’s had more of an holiday than the inghams? 🧐 It’s like they spend most of the holiday standing at the side of the road while creepy sends the drone up to have a look around the local areas. 🙄 Sarah was the most excited I’ve seen her all holiday. Grinning like the Cheshire Cat and acting like they’ve just found the Pyramids of Giza and all because they found a French Aldi. 😭🤣

I love that the ifam hate van life and want them to come home. I also love that when they get home the ifam will hate their boring ’do fuck all.’ attempt at vlogmas. #Karma 😭🤣🤣🎄

Oh and I think the Von Tats are heading to Switzerland. I bet the drones excited! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

nattis

VIP Member
So what are the chances this police scam is just to get us shut up about the carseatings is not properly fitted in the vans. No police would have judged that car safe to travel in for a family of 7
And what was the deal with Jaces seat suddenly be turned around

thegreencow

VIP Member
WAKING UP IN A BRAND NEW COUNTRY! “I’M TELLING DAD!! (HILARIOUS!)

Driving footage. The Inghams are in Verona. Lazy is stood behind the van to avoid the wind. There was no reason to mention this but Lazy says she will anyway, they took another day off yesterday. That means this vlog was filmed on Thursday. They uploaded the van tour the day after they finished filming it (Wednesday) and took that day off so now it's Thursday. The beauty of uploading behind is they can take the day off if they need to and it doesn't affect us. They drove for the whole day yesterday and arrived in Italy... Italiano. Lazy asks Creepy if he can believe they drove to Italy. Isabelle has been there before on a ski trip with school but they haven't been as a family. They're high up in a mountain. They drove for an hour through a tunnel and have another three hours of driving. Lazy is hoping they get to go to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. She and the girls have been doing some Googling and she was shocked to read it was built in the 13th century. Creepy probably remembers watching it being built.

More driving. Lazy films herself in tunnels and starts singing "tunnel proof, nothing Toulouse". I swear she's been drunk for half of this trip. They've been driving in Italy for five hours and it's all been in tunnels. More moaning about tunnels. They have to stop because they tunnels are making them dizzy.

Even more driving. Creepy is now filming. Today has felt like a lightyear worth of driving as they've been through so many tunnels. They followed the coastal road A10 from France to above Pisa and the whole way is tunnels. They were constantly in and out of hobbit holes. He's glad to be off those roads now. It was beautiful for half an hour but then got annoying. They were only outdoors for 30% of the time and the time on Google maps was not going down. Creepy asked babe to get online and book a hotel but she refused. They've pulled over because Google Maps gave them a quicker route. Everyone is having a wander around and getting a snack. They've found a campsite which is near the Leaning Tower of Pisa and it's a short walk into the centre. They need a campsite as they have no washing left. Creepy has no clothes left. They also don't have enough water for everyone to shower tonight. Tomorrow is full on tourist mode in Pisa and Creepy wants to get the perfect picture of the tower, which he's wanted to see all his life.

The Inghams have arrived at the campsite. Mila is being fussy so Creepy has taken her for a wander. Lazy is cooking dinner because everyone is starving. It's 7pm but they had a late lunch. Italy isn't what Lazy expected an Isabelle hasn't heard anyone speak Italian. The Italian toilets are so different and weird; Lazy didn't understand them at first. Basically there's no toilet lid. Germs come out when you flush so they've always taught the girls to flush with the lid down. The toilet seat is always up so Lazy went to put it down but it flung straight back up. Now she's been to a couple she notices it sprays disinfectant when the lid is up. She went into a shop and asked for fresh milk but the lady told her to use the long lasting milk. Lazy attempts to do an Italian accent. and says she wants the lady's accent. The campsite was more expensive, 47€ per night and they're staying for two nights. She tells Isabelle she didn't see "proper Italy" when she came on her ski trip. There are three places Lazy wants to go to. Me, me, me, me, me; it's always about what Lazy and Creepy want to do.

The girls have come to do the washing up. Isabelle says it's therapeutic. Isabelle's blue jumper has become her warm jumper. She then points out the stoves in the room. The handle has broken off one of the mugs and Isla says it happened this morning. Creepy only gave them one sponge. Isabelle and Esme show us their dance. Moaning about the sponge. Isabelle starts singing and touches Esme's face, which Esme moans about.

Lazy coos at Mila. She's so excited to tick a box off the bucket list tomorrow, and hopes to get a nice picture. You look at the tower on tv but it's not like seeing it in real life. They've watched no tv on the trip, apart from the last two nights when they've started watching the Maid series on Netflix. The white noise machine is on for Mila. Her hands are constantly in her mouth. Lazy's hair is falling out so bad and lots of ifam are pointing it out in the comments. It's natural post partum hair loss but she's panicking because it feels thinner. If she runs her hands through her hair she will pull a handful out. She now empties the hairbrush and looks at how much is coming out. Comment below your hair loss stories. She remembers little bits growing back after Jace and that is happening now

End of vlog
Screenshot 2021-10-31 191532.png
Screenshot 2021-10-31 191443.png
Screenshot 2021-10-31 191128.png

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Chris does not have OCD, he does some form of cleaning as Sarah clearly never does and let’s be honest he has nothing else to do with his time. I honestly believe the children were taken out of school partly so no one official can raise safe guarding concerns over them. They have little self care. They are being dragged round Europe to experience Aldi and Lasagna in a baguette while Pylon palace is left to collect dust..

• Sad
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
1635439510845.png

Looking back at things like this shows just how little they care about the children these days, and how far they've fallen. Now they don't even make sure the girls wash their hair or have regular access to a shower, let alone spend hours helping them with costumes and make up for Halloween.

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Standing by the side of the road with his arms stretched out, just imagining all the adoring fans in front of him.

• Haha
  • Sick

Emilou99

Sarah can you please address this issue of faking being stopped by police and also, once and for all, the NOT FAKE texts, your creepy and greasy husband sent to young teenage girls. Thank you.

barryjones

VIP Member
And yet try and get that through to the deluded and clueless fans and you will be the one accused of being the perv for even noticing. That poor girl is being exploited and exposed to a very dark section of humanity - it's a slippery slope she's on.
I think this is what bothers me the most. That girl is being exploited. She probably doesn’t know any better as they isolate her from friends and anyone who might help her stand up to them. And for what? A few thousand views on a video, where they’re getting more and more desperate.

She is missing out on such a vital part of adolescence- making friends, having boyfriends or girlfriends, figuring out who you are and what you wanna do in life. Yet she’s stuck in a tiny van with her quite frankly abusive family. Poor girl.

• Sad

Kate1970

VIP Member
Does she ever say no to Jace, because the way he was climbing all Over the boat was putting years on me.
I find shes very inconsistent telling him 'no'! , dont know what others think
I've noticed as well, that if he's been cheeky,as 2 year olds are, she will say no, then laugh! Really annoys me

Web30

VIP Member
Christ the comments... few people asking when vlogmas starts! Erm.. december maybe?

Another thinks they are back home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Kitty2020

VIP Member
We’re in lac Sainte Croix - unless your in the middle of the lake… no your not!! Uneducated tw*ts. Hey Lazy and Creepy here’s abit of schooling Lac translates to Lake. Also people just say Verdon for the area. If you want to say your going to lac Sainte Croix you need to add du after Lac.Idiots. God they piss me off. For how many times they’ve been you’d think they’d know by now!. Ignorant.
Not one of them speaks good English so of course, any other language will be messed up.

Creepy rarely pronounces the letter t at the end of words, th is also a problem as in ‘wevver’ - but one I absolutely detest, because I often hear it from Americans, is ‘wallah!’ No, you complete twat, it’s voi·là - meaning see here/look this. Wallah 🙄

Sarah’s repetition and confusion of how to pronounce or even know common words, coupled with her extremely limited vocabulary is what has most of us cringing.

All of this has rubbed off on the offspring, particularly the eldest. All they have are the parents and Tiktok/Disney Christmas movies.
Downright painful to listen to, but do they care how they embarrass themselves and their chuldrun?
Another cringe is big mouth Lazy calling out, ‘Coom eeeyah!’ Pure class.

As an aside, I noticed the large child now copies the mother’s habit of ‘pinching’ the baby’s cheeks. Do people still do that? I thought it was only grannies. No offence - I don’t have kids so not up on common modern protocol. I just know I bloody hated it when an older relative did it to me!

Mardyarse

The cheek of them calling themselves van lifers when they check into an apartment first sign of rain 🤣 any excuse #livingmybestlife

• Haha