The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BUT it is the ‘ Camping dinner of dreams’ 🤣🤣🤣 Oh and I think frittata is the word you were struggling to find Sarah?
E79046E6-1A50-4F0F-9E44-462A90262929.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Everything is super dooper ahmazing.
I’m sure it’s lovely but I have amazing mountains and beaches near me one was voted the best in Europe twice, if I had a baby and toddler I’d go for a trail near home those poor kids stuck in car seats. The U.K. has stunning scenery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
BUT it is the ‘ Camping dinner of dreams’ 🤣🤣🤣 Oh and I think frittata is the word you were struggling to find Sarah?View attachment 833581
I know it's not the authentic Spanish dish she's going for but that needs covering in ketchup or mayo or something to make it remotely edible. Looks like it's leftovers that've been sitting on the side drying out, waiting to be scraped in the bin, for about a week.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Have a look at their YouTube banner. You would struggle to recognise any of them in the latest videos compared to those pictures. You could easily think they have used a different families pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine how they would have sneered at a ‘smaller youtuber’ that only got 30k views a video before Chris got caught!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't imagine the lack of privacy and how isolating her life must be. She's stuck in a van at 16. Surely she must think about what others her age are doing, and realise how much she is missing out on. :cry:
I love my family, they are all great, but at 16, I was super-introverted, and loved having my own space/doing my own thing. We did Eurocamp holidays in a big mobile home and even then, I felt like Ididn’t have enough space/privacy!

Reactions: 18
1635439510845.png

Looking back at things like this shows just how little they care about the children these days, and how far they've fallen. Now they don't even make sure the girls wash their hair or have regular access to a shower, let alone spend hours helping them with costumes and make up for Halloween.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
There is a guy from Leeds who literally goes and eats takeaways on YouTube. He’s a lovely bloke and generally gets over 100k views a day and he’s not been doing it that long. 30k views with so many subscribers and such a ‘famous’ family is embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That meal she cooked, I say cooked, more heated up! Didn't look very filling!
Esme holding Mila!! Omg!! They hold her like a rag doll!
Ugh.What honestly was that slop next to the pizza?? :eek: Guess Whatever it is ,Sarah`s keeping it iddy biddy.😜

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.