The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waking up in a new country? Didnt they sleep at the lake place to see the view in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay, as punishment i will take myself into a corner and watch all of Piles's tiktoks on repeat for the rest of the evening! :)
I think you're being to hard on yourself and it's a bit drastic to put yourself through that as punishment. Think of your future sanity! 😂
Mind you, it's an appropriate way to spend Halloween! 😂🎃👻👺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Waking up in a new country? Didnt they sleep at the lake place to see the view in the morning
They skipped a day filming because they drove all day so this vlog is two days after the last one.

Sarah says it doesn't matter if they take a day off. That's the beauty of filming a bit behind. It doesn't affect the viewer if they skip a day for whatever reason. Makes me wonder how they're working things (splitting one day into two? Or not actually taking Sunday off maybe?) because she doesn't acknowledge that every random day they have off has to be made up somewhere or they'd be back in real time by now.

Reactions: 17
The Weekly Ingham register!

Tuesday 26th October: 18:59 (1 hour, 59 minutes)
Wednesday 27th October: 17:18 (18 minutes)
Thursday 28th October: 18:28 (1 hour, 18 minutes)
Friday 29th October: 17:03 (3 minutes)
Saturday 30th Octover: On time
Sunday 31st October: 18:38 (1hr 38 minutes)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SARAH!!!
YOU USED THE WORD DECEIVING !
Sure you have been doing that for years !

Great knowing travelling is so easy in a pandemic ! FFS

Reactions: 22
The Weekly Ingham register!
Oww good data, here's the other important information

Tuesday 26th October: 72K views
Wednesday 27th October: 39K views
Thursday 28th October: 57K views
Friday 29th October: 47K views
Saturday 30th Octover: 33K views
Sunday 31st October: Currently 4.3K views

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They skipped a day filming because they drove all day so this vlog is two days after the last one.

Sarah says it doesn't matter if they take a day off. That's the beauty of filming a bit behind. It doesn't affect the viewer if they skip a day for whatever reason. Makes me wonder how they're working things (splitting one day into two? Or not actually taking Sunday off maybe?) because she doesn't acknowledge that every random day they have off has to be made up somewhere or they'd be back in real time by now.
Lazy said they drove ALL day but it’s only 6 hrs from Verdon Gorge to Pisa when they were still 3 hrs away when starting the vlog. Maybe they had to get COVID test for the older 2 girls for entering Italy? But in reality they spent the day fannying around the shops and left when it was getting dark.

Reactions: 25
Chris does not have OCD, he does some form of cleaning as Sarah clearly never does and let’s be honest he has nothing else to do with his time. I honestly believe the children were taken out of school partly so no one official can raise safe guarding concerns over them. They have little self care. They are being dragged round Europe to experience Aldi and Lasagna in a baguette while Pylon palace is left to collect dust..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
For the love of god OCD IS NOT ABOUT CLEANING! OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder. It is about having rituals you HAVE to complete for your own mental wellness. For example, having to turn a light on and off or you think you or your family will die. People are not "just a bit OCD" about something if they have to have things a certain way, it just means they are fussy about something that matters to them. It doesn't mean if they don't do it they think something awful will happen.
There are people on here with OCD and it is incredibly disrespectful and stigmatising to them, to suggest that Sir Noncealot has it. Unless you are formally diagnosed by a psychiatrist, you have no right to go around appropriating a very severe mental illness for clout on social media.

Sorry but this make me furious! I do not have OCD but I do have other stigmatised mental illnesses and I want to scream when ppl diagnose themselves left right and centre to seem quirky or as a get of jail free card to deflect blame and criticism.
Well said!

I struggled terribly with OCD as a child. Everyday was a constant battle with my own head feeling like if I did do something or touch something a certain way/number of times then my family would die and it would be all my fault! It bugs me when people think it's a good thing because 'at least you're tidy!'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Chris does not have OCD, he does some form of cleaning as Sarah clearly never does and let’s be honest he has nothing else to do with his time. I honestly believe the children were taken out of school partly so no one official can raise safe guarding concerns over them. They have little self care. They are being dragged round Europe to experience Aldi and Lasagna in a baguette while Pylon palace is left to collect dust..
With all this rain we've had, it wouldn't surprise me if pylon Palace has sunk! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
HILARIOUS

of course it is creepy. i haven’t watched and i know it’s not hilarious.

you’re such a sad, saggy, scabby old man with fannys for eyes. that’s the hilarious bit pervo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The red head has got on my last nerve - the lazy parents have got on my second to last nerve because they think it’s ok to send the ‘talented’ kids to the toilet block to entertain the ever so grateful IFam! and actually think that’s ok and enough to keep their channel going

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tbf if you look at what some of these vlogging families do with and to their kids for views, the Inghams aren't even among the worst. It's Creepy being a sex case that makes them stand out for me but there is all kinds of badwrong happening on that platform. It never fails to amaze me what levels of child abuse YT are willing to ignore in their content creators in exchange for ad revenue. One pair of nitwit Yanks have just moved into a fkn teepee in Vermont as winter approaches with a 2 week old baby. They have a wood burning stove in there with a flue that doesn't even exit the teepee. If the kid doesn't end up with critical bronchial problems or die of pneumonia it'll be a miracle.
I know who you mean. I loved them until the birth and have gone right off them

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't it be great if they were to actually correct the lean in the Tower ? 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey Babe ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah worried about her falling out! Well perhaps if she was at home, she could get medical help for it! Think the last time she cut it ,was last year in a carpark in Scotland! No wonder it's falling out, the condition it must be in! Although I do u
Understand that hair falls out after having a baby, but come on!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.