The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey now! Why oh why would you mock poor poor Katrina's bloodnuts? We all know very well that Katrina Dixon does not have piles, ok? To even insinuate she does is a crime against humanity or something. Now please take yourself off into a corner and think long and hard about what you've done ☹
Okay, as punishment i will take myself into a corner and watch all of Piles's tiktoks on repeat for the rest of the evening! :)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Same age but IMO Leah is streets ahead in maturity as she has been out in the real world not living in the cult environment 🙂
She also a year ahead school wise then izzy whixh at thier age makes a diffrence

Reactions: 5
God those views are bad. I notice that the vlogs concentrating on Sarah usually get low views.

Bearing in mind the clocks went back in the UK that means the vlog will have been up for 25 hours now. 31k views - where are the rest of the 1.3 million Ifam strong, Chris :rolleyes:

1635699724870.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hey now! Why oh why would you mock poor poor Katrina's bloodnuts? We all know very well that Katrina Dixon does not have piles, ok? To even insinuate she does is a crime against humanity or something. Now please take yourself off into a corner and think long and hard about what you've done ☹
I think you telling someone to go sit in a corner and have a long think about Ketrina’s piles is just about cruelest thing I’ve seen on here 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Adults Lazy. ADULTS!
I saw that on the Welsh news. Absolutely tragic! 😥
Lazy and Creepy should be ashamed of themselves. The only time they'll learn is if something terrible happens to one of the kids in the water. It shouldn't take something drastic for parents to protect their own children. They're total idiots! 🤬

Reactions: 21
God those views are bad. I notice that the vlogs concentrating on Sarah usually get low views.

Bearing in mind the clocks went back in the UK that means the vlog will have been up for 25 hours now. 31k views - where are the rest of the 1.3 million Ifam strong, Chris :rolleyes:

View attachment 839789
That's a great point about the extra hour. Also it's been vile weather wise today for a lot of the UK, so plenty of people inside, but they've only just hit 32k views.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who wants to take a bet on tonight's vlog not being uploaded because of some reasons.
Seems to happen after very low numbers.

The way they're trending would have them under 30k in a few weeks.

Reactions: 13
Who wants to take a bet on tonight's vlog not being uploaded because of some reasons.
Seems to happen after very low numbers.
Oww perhaps this time the delay will be bacause of a break in. Go on Chris you know you want to.

They get views, right?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the love of god OCD IS NOT ABOUT CLEANING! OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder. It is about having rituals you HAVE to complete for your own mental wellness. For example, having to turn a light on and off or you think you or your family will die. People are not "just a bit OCD" about something if they have to have things a certain way, it just means they are fussy about something that matters to them. It doesn't mean if they don't do it they think something awful will happen.
There are people on here with OCD and it is incredibly disrespectful and stigmatising to them, to suggest that Sir Noncealot has it. Unless you are formally diagnosed by a psychiatrist, you have no right to go around appropriating a very severe mental illness for clout on social media.

Sorry but this make me furious! I do not have OCD but I do have other stigmatised mental illnesses and I want to scream when ppl diagnose themselves left right and centre to seem quirky or as a get of jail free card to deflect blame and criticism.
👏 👏 👏 THANK YOU!
I do have OCD and have never been an obsessively clean person, because my compulsions are different. OCD is really about a combination of intrusive, obsessive thoughts that you then feel compelled to do certain actions to quiet. Those compulsions are very different for everyone, and some people do clean, but they can be anything. A big one of mine has always been counting, numbers, time. The numbers have to be "right" or I'm so uncomfortable in my head that it feels like having a thousand mosquito bites and being unable to scratch.

That being said, there is something called Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder, which is more inclusive of what people think OCD is, cleaning and organization and such. He may have that. But the overuse and misuse of "OCD" makes me batty.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk /rant

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The delay in uploading must hurt them too. A halloween vlog in a week isn't going to fly.
I think they'll be hoping vlogmas is popular this year.

Reactions: 22
I saw that on the Welsh news. Absolutely tragic! 😥
Lazy and Creepy should be ashamed of themselves. The only time they'll learn is if something terrible happens to one of the kids in the water. It shouldn't take something drastic for parents to protect their own children. They're total idiots! 🤬
What I don't get is Esme and Isla had life vests on why did they take them off.Izzy and lazy didn't have one on full stop

Reactions: 14
Do they upload a vlog on Sundays? It's their day off I thought or have they stopped that

Reactions: 3
3 people died today paddleboarding in Wales along a river. These 3 were adults, incredibly experienced and tok part in things like paddleboard marathons, yet she happily let kids swim in the waters, with strong currents with out life jackets. They hand them out for a reason and is a requirement for them to wear while ever your renting equipment from them. Terrible decision. Esme that includes you..even the strongest swimmers die when they run the risk.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Are tattle comments now outperforming their vloy comments?

I suspect they have so many banned words that a lot of comments don't go up

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.