The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris loves cleaning yet is the only person I've seen to hoover bed sheets rather than wash them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Ocd is all about anxiety and the fear of something bad happening. In my experience anyway.

Reactions: 22
Chris loves cleaning yet is the only person I've seen to hoover bed sheets rather than wash them!
And their bedroom is a poodoir, they are proud to have an open plan toilet! :poop:😷 Literally the only people I have ever heard of to see a loo in the bedroom as a selling feature of a house 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh god she's pregnant isn't she and going to start uploading...
God, these people sure breed. Lazy won’t be able to let Katrina of Piles have the same number of kids as her. 🥁 roll Lazy’s immaculate Christmas conception in the van of horrors. Vlogmas 😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 839081View attachment 839082
Inghams answering comments on the defensive.. quickly changing their approach afterwards..
My dog has just come in from a long romp across field and dale, pond and river and is cleaner than the Ingham’s are immediately after a shower.

View attachment 839081View attachment 839082
Inghams answering comments on the defensive.. quickly changing their approach afterwards..
My dog has just come in from a long romp across field and dale, pond and river and is cleaner than the Ingham’s are immediately after a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All these comments about Izzy are making me sick to my stomach. At a glance it looked like she was scratching her leg and could be her bikini she’s still wearing but just the fact that people on tattle are concerned about it being on the internet and her own parents don’t give a flying duck is just wrong on so many levels, it’s one thing to have someone else’s naked kid on your video but your own kid that you are meant to protect. Isabelle is being groomed by her step dad and you are just plain ignorant to believe that his behaviour is purely innocent.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Good schools can and do support a very wide range of academic abilities without putting children in a classroom with children two years younger than them.

They also regularly support children who've missed large chunks of school. Imagine a child returning to school after missing months with a serious illness and being told they'd got to drop back a year because they hadn't kept up in hospital. It doesn't happen. They'd be supported to catch up as the Ingham girls should be.

IME, sometimes, kids will be dropped back one year, often if they've moved from another country/a totally different education system later in high school, but never without the family's agreement and certainly not when it'd be 'social devastation' for them. I've never come across a child two years out of year.

Also, I was definitely not advocating giving up on children with additional needs. Plenty do get good qualifications. My point was that the average school will be catering for children who could do all their GCSEs at 14, children who would be thrilled to get a couple of level 1 qualifications at 18 and everything in between.

Remove the YouTube element and the Ingham children aren't anything the average school won't have seen many times before.
I was put back a year at school due to illness. I had a brain tumour and my right eye removed at only 11 years old. So you can imagine how traumatic that was for me and my family. I am 35 now, and that happened in 1997 so it was a long time ago now.
And you know what, it was being put back a year in school that really fucked with my head and made me feel different and like a freak. I had to form new friendships, put up with loads of awkward questions, and i really was made to feel different. It was horrible and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
I dont know if holding people back still occurs, but it did for me (although it was a long time ago now).
*Overall i have had a very good education. I passed all my GCSE's, A-Levels, and went on to do both my BA degree and my MA degree* But the impact of being held back a year absolutely caused damage to my mental health. It wasnt a happy time for me at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
‘Major cleaning OCD’

LOL no.
I hate when people use the term “OCD” so lightly.
OCD is a serious condition that takes over ones life, no way would someone with “major OCD take out the time to travel about in a van like he is doing, the thought of being away from all that’s familiar would be terrifying.
Also, no sign of OCD when he was trying to get off with young girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Such sad news. Makes you realise it can happen to anyone. The Ingham kids are not strong swimmers at all,you can tell by there last video they was struggling in the water. They was very lucky to not have any accidents on the loch when was in Scotland, unfortunately I don’t think they will ever realise the seriousness of their actions that day
I was just talking to my husband who has always been into risky sports ( still climbing at 70 ) He said that he would have understood kayakers going down that river ( but even that would be a bit dicey with weirs etc ) but paddle boards are not as stable and likely they got trapped under the weir.

Reactions: 14
So my point is proved, tragic accidents happen any time as we have seen in west Wales today. So you ‘amazing parents’ if you are reading this then put LIFE JACKETS ON YOUR CHILDREN. How many more times do they need to be advised before something horrendous happens. Sort yourselves out😡😡😡😡

Such sad news. Makes you realise it can happen to anyone. The Ingham kids are not strong swimmers at all,you can tell by there last video they was struggling in the water. They was very lucky to not have any accidents on the loch when was in Scotland, unfortunately I don’t think they will ever realise the seriousness of their actions that day
I think they are oblivious and totally deluded and their attitude makes me so angry as they are playing with children’s lives😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What happened to the Halloween blankets and wankets with pumpkins 🎃 on? Is she going to be selling them at Christmas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate when people use the term “OCD” so lightly.
OCD is a serious condition that takes over ones life, no way would someone with “major OCD take out the time to travel about in a van like he is doing, the thought of being away from all that’s familiar would be terrifying.
Also, no sign of OCD when he was trying to get off with young girls!
That’s an excellent point you have just made. There was sign of his “OCD” when he was wiping 🤢 off the sofa in the office with his beanie!!

I thought they already filmed a Q&A. What’s wrong can they not show that one as Sarah is being a passive aggressive bloat bag again and they can’t risk losing anymore views 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I thought they already filmed a Q&A. What’s wrong can they not show that one as Sarah is being a passive aggressive bloat bag again and they can’t risk losing anymore views 🙄
I'm sure they've already filmed a Q+A.

Although if she thinks emptying the toilet is a great question for a Q+A then I dread to think what other crap they're going to talk about. :sick:

Here's a few questions that might actually get you some views:

When are you going to send your children back to school?

What's the purpose of a life jacket?

What happens when the youtube gravy train ends?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does issy need to wear her glasses all the time or just for when she's reading? They don't seem like a strong lense

Reactions: 2
They obviously don't care about water safety. Their excuse last time was that there were no signs, so they did not know about any dangers. Kayak Paul clearly told them and then they claimed they had ordered some life jackets, and there should be more signs to let people know, so they couldn't possibly be more aware after all that.

Yet as soon as they are away from Paul being able to tell them, and feeling more confident that no one can come to the van because they are vlogging in advance, they do the exact same thing again. Of course they are aware now, but told the girls they don't have to bother.

I don't think it's necessarily done to try to cause anything to happen for the sake of a vlog, I just think it's a case of "that wouldn't happen to us". That's why it's ok for Chris to drive around on no sleep, car seats don't have to be secured properly, babies can be left in a car seat for as long as they feel like, they don't strap Mila in her swing seat, Jace runs dangerously close to the road. Of course, anyone that's been in an accident didn't think it would happen or they probably wouldn't have done it, but the Inghams take far more risks than most people I have ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
With the lack of friends they have, are the girls close with Piles's Leah? Isnt she around the same age as Issy?

Reactions: 10
With the lack of friends they have, are the girls close with Piles's Leah? Isnt she around the same age as Issy?
Same age but IMO Leah is streets ahead in maturity as she has been out in the real world not living in the cult environment 🙂

Reactions: 20
She was scratching her leg but it's still odd to be sat with your legs wide open, underwear showing in front of your whole family at 16. I know they have boundary issues in that house van, but come on, you have to know how inappropriate that is at Isabelle's age.For Chris to leave that footage in too, is there any more proof that he panders to ponces?

Reactions: 34
Hey now! Why oh why would you mock poor poor Katrina's bloodnuts? We all know very well that Katrina Dixon does not have piles, ok? To even insinuate she does is a crime against humanity or something. Now please take yourself off into a corner and think long and hard about what you've done ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.