Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Isla did have a life jacket on, its pink so blended in with her costume, she was wearinga pink one in the sea a few weeks ago, you can see the bulge at the back of her

Reactions: 7

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
can’t believe they haven’t given Halloween one mention in the vlogs over the last week then wonder why they are losing views, vlogmas might give them a boost in December but if they don’t start putting more effort it to day to day vlogs they won’t be able to sustain their lives
Probably why Lazy said in a you tube comment, that vlogmas will go back to be live each day so film then vlog up next day

Blah blah

Isabelle has a beer at her feet in that photo. It may be cider or wine but anyway it's defo alcohol. There's an empty chair facing hers, which also has a bottle of the same alcohol on it. Looks to me like Creepy was sat there, facing her and they were drinking together in his dream location. The chairs were very, very close and facing one another. With another person sat in that chair their legs would be touching. Looks to me like he got up from that seat to take the photo. A sort of a "Hang on let me catch this so we can keep it forever" moment.

Surely that kind of intimate, relaxed moment in a spot you've always fantasised about staying would be something to be shared with your intimate partner. ie: your missus, not your underage step daughter?

View attachment 836613
Heineken?

Barmybarney

There are so many ways they could attempt to revive their channel but they are too lazy. Just look at their attempt of 'If it fits in your basket you can have it' in comparison to other videos. It's embarrassing
On my suggestions tonight there last vlog is sat next to dad Vs girls Halloween costume on a budget vlog which is currently on like 122k views....my guess is there target audience is similar.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Hell ,he thinks he`s Julie Andrews!Someone get that creep a habit...oh wait..he already has one. :sick: Good job the police didn`t recognise their uber "famous" "travellers" then ,isn`t it Chris??:sneaky:
That's exactly what I thought....Julie Andrew's 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Romer

N
Not supporting them at all as we know they won’t be done on time but Mila is coming up to 12 weeks now, ….so she is due those ones, but I don’t think she got her first lot on time …..I can’t remember if you have to wait a certain time, or you can catch up,when due…so her 16 week ones a a way off, I don’t think they will be at home for any of these to be on time though….think the van should be called…sugar babe after the amount of sugar they eat, and their love of calling each other babe…

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Of course, they wouldn't. Any year group at any non-selective school will have kids who have fairly significant learning challenges whether through learning difficulties or missing a lot of school for whatever reason. The range of academic ability in the average year group is easily several years. There are kids in mainstream schools who are unlikely to ever pass any GCSEs. To say that a school couldn't cater for them without putting them with kids two years younger is just giving the parents another excuse to keep them out of school.
Are you suggesting that it's a better idea to just slide them in with the special ed kids and give up altogether on them ever achieving their full potential? They are all capable of achieving GCSEs. They deserve the opportunity to do so.

• Heart

cheshiretinker

I dont think you will get into trouble for stating the obvious! A lot of us have been saying for years that he has the most unfortunate looking side eyes.

I agree, but i meant how they seem to be able to spend money on tat without a care in the world.
Because actually tat isn’t that expensive 😂

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Anyone figured out which vlog they have hidden?
I thought the hidden one was todays shit show in case of bad connections today. But the vlog is up and there is still one hiden.
Just before the van tour eventually uploaded there appeared a second hidden one. No idea what it is but its been there since.