Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
They were more excited about picking up the Aldi leaflet 😂

‘Some influencers are just plain creepy like the infamous Ingham Family, who have 1.2 million followers and sold life-like replica dolls of their own four-month- old baby Jace’
I don’t agree with a lot of things Piers Morgan says but I think he’s spot on with this time. Of course the Inghams will say that it’s not an exact copy of Jace but that’s not how they marketed it. Any way they’ve made the papers again. They’re going to be so annoyed that they’ve got the subs wrong as well 😂
I dont know about that, im one of those people who pops into home bargains for one thing and ends up spending a hundred quid. It all adds up- tat or nor tat.
They just seem to piss money down the toilet imo, just spend spend spend without a seemingly care in the world on silly things.
hot tub and another outdoor furniture set

Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
The teens’s latest Instagram story - a selfie of her pouting with some generic Happy Hallowe’en message. But it’s the soundtrack she/they have chosen:

‘… I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy (ooh ooh)
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me is it just a dream?’

It’s an 80s song I think, by Rockwell. She wouldn’t know it herself unless it’s ‘trending’, but the parents would.
Yes, someone is always watching her - she has no privacy, because almost her every move is up on the internet.
A cry for help or a dig at those who called out what they saw her doing in the background when the creep was filming himself?
The songs been all over tiktok recently

• Sick

Web30

VIP Member
Same age but IMO Leah is streets ahead in maturity as she has been out in the real world not living in the cult environment 🙂
She also a year ahead school wise then izzy whixh at thier age makes a diffrence

Raw

VIP Member
I believe it's to do with how long they spend outside of the UK. Something to do with the 183 day rule. But i'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong. :)
Is that why they were in such a hurry to leave?

Insta__star

I don't think they meet the criteria.

If you're earning then you have to pay tax whether that's to the UK government or the country you are residing in. The Inghams aren't actually 'living' in another country, they are simply travelling through them. They aren't paying tax in those countries.

Their only home is in the UK, they have owned it for over 91 days and have spent at least 30 days in it. Pretty sure they have/will have spent 183 days in the UK during the current tax year.

View attachment 837041

ETA:b They also have a UK registered company with UK based employees who they have claimed furlough pay for. They've also received the 30k Gov grant. Surely tht would have implications of they became 'non UK residents'? They might well have to pay all of that back

How do we know they got furlough pay and the grant. Is there a list as Tom and gi got it too.... how do we find out who claimed

Reactions: 4

Raw

VIP Member
This GORGEOUS vanlife video appeared in my feed tonight
190K subs
2 million views
<saying nothing>

(ps - you will need subtitles on - some are translated but the video tells the story anyway)

Now that is what I call Van life! So engaging to watch

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Tbf if you look at what some of these vlogging families do with and to their kids for views, the Inghams aren't even among the worst. It's Creepy being a sex case that makes them stand out for me but there is all kinds of badwrong happening on that platform. It never fails to amaze me what levels of child abuse YT are willing to ignore in their content creators in exchange for ad revenue. One pair of nitwit Yanks have just moved into a fkn teepee in Vermont as winter approaches with a 2 week old baby. They have a wood burning stove in there with a flue that doesn't even exit the teepee. If the kid doesn't end up with critical bronchial problems or die of pneumonia it'll be a miracle.
I know who you mean. I loved them until the birth and have gone right off them