Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Nice theory but it's trending, it's in top 10 songs offered which are all Halloween themed :)
Very appropriate for her though - I wonder if it was chosen deliberately or just the usual mindless following the trend? It's not just her creepy stepdad watching her but around 100k daily viewers (though dropping) on the internet too.

Reactions: 10
I was put back a year at school due to illness. I had a brain tumour and my right eye removed at only 11 years old. So you can imagine how traumatic that was for me and my family. I am 35 now, and that happened in 1997 so it was a long time ago now.
And you know what, it was being put back a year in school that really fucked with my head and made me feel different and like a freak. I had to form new friendships, put up with loads of awkward questions, and i really was made to feel different. It was horrible and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
I dont know if holding people back still occurs, but it did for me (although it was a long time ago now).
*Overall i have had a very good education. I passed all my GCSE's, A-Levels, and went on to do both my BA degree and my MA degree* But the impact of being held back a year absolutely caused damage to my mental health. It wasnt a happy time for me at all.
Your very brave. It must have been a very difficult situation to contend with at such a young age. However, you have excelled academically and have a good yet draining career. Both you and your parents should be justifiably proud.

• Heart

Kate1970

VIP Member
Who is Tyler?
last I read on here she put something about having a new baby but then her bloke cheating on her on tik tok?

if anyone wonders what sarah would be like without Chris. This is exactly it.
Tyler is one of Katrina's sons
I think Sarah thought she would have had nicer life when she met Chris!

Instagram

Instagram Bot (a new feature being tested)
sarahinghamofficial posted
80280588_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.jpg

sarahinghamofficial It's almost HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻 Comment down below and out me know how you s d your family celebrate 👻
#halloween #autumnvibes #autumn #adorablekids #autumnfashion #festive #familieswhotravel #familylife #instatraveling #instateens #instadaily #instatag #instamood #instatravel #traveltheworld #travelphotography #travelblog #travelvan #traveling #vantrip #vanlife #vanlifestyle #vanlifers #siblings #siblinglove #siblinggoals #pumpkin

Instagram feed is provided for reference. Posting @ an influencer on their feed to antagonize is trolling and will result in a ban from tattle.

This feature is being tested currently, please post feedback on this thread

yazoo21

VIP Member
That is exactly what I was going to say. Someone being obsessive over the house/caravan/DPD van being clean, does not mean they as a person are.

They all have filthy fingernails, they don't visit the dentist at all by the looks of their teeth, their hair always looks greasy and untidy, and they never have regular haircuts.

That all screams neglect from a parental perspective.

It is like they are too afraid to venture out far where they live, except to B&M. Has it been so long since they visited the dentist that they are too scared to take them because of the telling off they'll get?

Has Jace even had his first dental appointment??
Mila hasn’t had her second jab so I doubt it 🙈

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’d say she’s a 18-20 no way she’s a 14 my mum is a 14 gone from a 24 to 14!
Thats amazing. Well done to your mum ❤

Most recently she admitted to being a 16. But I agree she's probably bigger.
She’s a good firm size 20. I’m a 14-16 and she’s massive! She’s an odd shake because she has thinner legs but a big portly upper body. I call it the bluto shape. Charlotte Taylor is the same. She’s a firm 18-20 but because she wears roomy, floaty size 16 dresses convinces herself she’s smaller than the size she actually is.

even the ifam are starting to catch onto ms andrea mckenzie
It seems strange that she’s never been blocked yet others have been blocked for telling her to wise up LOL. It’s defo Special K or Esme she is still clinging onto the “we are famous” thing 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

J'wept

They were more excited about picking up the Aldi leaflet 😂

‘Some influencers are just plain creepy like the infamous Ingham Family, who have 1.2 million followers and sold life-like replica dolls of their own four-month- old baby Jace’
I don’t agree with a lot of things Piers Morgan says but I think he’s spot on with this time. Of course the Inghams will say that it’s not an exact copy of Jace but that’s not how they marketed it. Any way they’ve made the papers again. They’re going to be so annoyed that they’ve got the subs wrong as well 😂
It's a MAGAZINE and FREE :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Clairer86

VIP Member
With the lack of friends they have, are the girls close with Piles's Leah? Isnt she around the same age as Issy?

whatamess123

VIP Member
Waving to everyone! I haven't been posting, but I've still been lurking in the shadows. It's been 10 weeks since my spinal fusion surgery and the pain is still hellish some days! Amongst the tears though, there have been lots of giggles whilst reading these threads! So thank you one and all for the entertainment and please don't stop, you lot are a funny bunch!

I don't know about anybody else but I can't wait to hear if Isabelle is going to record an entry for the Christmas number 1 this year? Surely she is going to put that super duper, state of the art recording equipment to good use and not miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apparently she could be up against Adele, Abba and good old Ladbaby who could make it 4 in a row! Come on Isabelle, this is a chance that is too good to miss out on. I'm sure your mother and father could get you an online tutor to help you use the equipment and you already have the 6ft B & M Santa, who could be a perfect prop for the video along with whatever tat you can find from the garage of dreams. Good luck!!!
Back pain has to be one of the worst there is.I hope you continue to improve ,and the pain eases. ❤
As for Izzy ,and the number 1...hmmm.Close call ,but at already 121M views i think Adele has just pipped her to the post...:)...Plus i have her amazing new song on loop..🎶❤ (unlike an Ingham vlog!:)

LadyGarden

VIP Member
No it's true I worked for someone who went out the country for 12wks of the year to pay a lot less tax I think its really unfair cos if you think about it only people with Money can do that let's be honest it's always us law abiding citizens that are shit on I was still paying my fkin tax every week Grrrrrrrr ....I think that's why Lazy is sticking it out cos they can't come home yet even if she wanted to so she's stuck in her Delivery Van !!!!!! Hahaha
We need a Tattle tax expert! The info on the Gov website implies that the Inghams need to pay tax in the UK based on their circumstances.

CamieG

Don't know about keeping talk off seatbelts id say more diversion from jumping the border. Sarah in the mountains, Nah not intentionally that was required. :unsure:

Justjonie

VIP Member
Their views have stayed around the 120k mark the last 3 days so they must still be making a decent sum through YT. The IFAM are clearly watching older vlogs to get the figures up

• Sad
  • Angry

Puppet

VIP Member
How are they getting away with not paying their taxes?
I believe it's to do with how long they spend outside of the UK. Something to do with the 183 day rule. But i'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong. :)