Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
is there some sort of secret facebook or ifam group cause some of these fans seem to know way more that what is shown on the vlogs, especially with locations

Reactions: 8

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
STOPPED BY THE POLICE AT NIGHT! PYRENEES MOUNTAINS | VANLIFE
maxresdefault.jpg

Puppet

VIP Member
I don't think they meet the criteria.

If you're earning then you have to pay tax whether that's to the UK government or the country you are residing in. The Inghams aren't actually 'living' in another country, they are simply travelling through them. They aren't paying tax in those countries.
As I said more than happy to be corrected, so thank you. :) If they don't meet the criteria then they'll have to pay it eventually, and it'll be a huge dent in their finances when it happens.

India92

They must be going to Switzerland next as isn't that close Lac Sainte Croix? My geography is shit but I am sure it is? They said they were leaving France.

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
So they are all so clean but somehow miss out the fingernails, don't wash their hair and wear dirty clothes? They live without showering for days even when at home with access to multiple bathrooms. How does she think it's normal to have dirt under fingernails all the time?

Chris cleans floors and windows, I don't think anyone is denying that, but that doesn't mean a person is clean. By the same logic my husband must be filthy, I don't think he knows where the cleaning products are. But thankfully he does know where the shower is and does know how to wash his hands.
Ha ha same with my hubby

barryjones

VIP Member
Tbf if you look at what some of these vlogging families do with and to their kids for views, the Inghams aren't even among the worst. It's Creepy being a sex case that makes them stand out for me but there is all kinds of badwrong happening on that platform. It never fails to amaze me what levels of child abuse YT are willing to ignore in their content creators in exchange for ad revenue. One pair of nitwit Yanks have just moved into a fkn teepee in Vermont as winter approaches with a 2 week old baby. They have a wood burning stove in there with a flue that doesn't even exit the teepee. If the kid doesn't end up with critical bronchial problems or die of pneumonia it'll be a miracle.
Oh god what family is this?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

cheshiretinker

I dont know about that, im one of those people who pops into home bargains for one thing and ends up spending a hundred quid. It all adds up- tat or nor tat.
They just seem to piss money down the toilet imo, just spend spend spend without a seemingly care in the world on silly things.
That’s very true 👍🏻

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Thats amazing. Well done to your mum ❤

She’s a good firm size 20. I’m a 14-16 and she’s massive! She’s an odd shake because she has thinner legs but a big portly upper body. I call it the bluto shape. Charlotte Taylor is the same. She’s a firm 18-20 but because she wears roomy, floaty size 16 dresses convinces herself she’s smaller than the size she actually is.

It seems strange that she’s never been blocked yet others have been blocked for telling her to wise up LOL. It’s defo Special K or Esme she is still clinging onto the “we are famous” thing 😂
this made me laugh so much - I have the Bluto shape 🤣