Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Need to stop reading here before bed. Had a dream that i was "traveling" with them, me and chris had had a thing, he wouldnt talk to me, sarah knew yet was happy for me to be thier 😂
So just the same situation as in real life except it’s teenagers creepy normally has hanging about that Sarah turns a blind eye to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Kate1970

VIP Member
Imagine being on holiday, and stopping all the time to take in the views etc, as Sarah said they do! Must take them double the time to get anywhere!,
( I get that people do do this, but not as much as they do I bet!) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Raw

VIP Member
Watching Maid eh? Hope the kids are in bed first then?

TV-Series Maid is rated 18+ by Netflix for Mild Nudity, with some violence, and language throughout.

18+ – Some shown content in the series may be inappropriate for children under the age of 18.

Look at the advert that I just got 🤣🤣🤣
AEEBAD2A-1CAE-456A-ACF7-C3FBD777AE28.jpeg

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Who believes this jumper that says "BABY GIRL" was chosen by the 12 year old young lady wearing it?

Who believes that toothpaste fell onto it accidentally and Lazy pointing it out (on video and then added to the vlog) wasn't intentional?

View attachment 837153
Me, because I have an 11 year old and she would totally choose that jumper - and she permanently has stains down her top, from toothpaste to bolognaise. A child, like Esmé.

As to whether I would allow her to have such a top - probably, as I don’t parade her on YouTube for people to read into the slogan, which isn’t revolting if you’re unaware of it being one of Creepy’s fave catchphrases. If you’re suggesting they purposely chose the top and white stains for content, you are reaching.

We need a Tattle tax expert! The info on the Gov website implies that the Inghams need to pay tax in the UK based on their circumstances.
That would be my husband, but I can’t be arsed to transcribe his reply 🤣

uwu

VIP Member
They made 100k last year ( but have debts to revenue and the caravan that more or less cancelled that out). Bored lockdown views contributed alot to that. The year before they only made 40k.

As long as they don't pay their tax bill they are probably making enough to survive. I assume eventually, sometime in the next 2 years they will inevitably have to declare bankruptcy.

Vanlife is their latest attempt to reclaim the glory days and its clearly not working.
How are they getting away with not paying their taxes?

Kstep

VIP Member
Wonder how long these will stay up?
View attachment 834682
Not long although not as on the ball last few weeks maybe as hard to delete when logged in another account! Like someone said earlier strange how the few people that comment always live or are at where there are 🤣 also hoe many think the film work is epic! See us Tattlers are wrong the girls are "homelearnibg" each night they all sit with a different device and a few different "ifans" and come up with amazing comments 🤣

JaeXYZ

Are you suggesting that it's a better idea to just slide them in with the special ed kids and give up altogether on them ever achieving their full potential? They are all capable of achieving GCSEs. They deserve the opportunity to do so.
Good schools can and do support a very wide range of academic abilities without putting children in a classroom with children two years younger than them.

They also regularly support children who've missed large chunks of school. Imagine a child returning to school after missing months with a serious illness and being told they'd got to drop back a year because they hadn't kept up in hospital. It doesn't happen. They'd be supported to catch up as the Ingham girls should be.

IME, sometimes, kids will be dropped back one year, often if they've moved from another country/a totally different education system later in high school, but never without the family's agreement and certainly not when it'd be 'social devastation' for them. I've never come across a child two years out of year.

Also, I was definitely not advocating giving up on children with additional needs. Plenty do get good qualifications. My point was that the average school will be catering for children who could do all their GCSEs at 14, children who would be thrilled to get a couple of level 1 qualifications at 18 and everything in between.

Remove the YouTube element and the Ingham children aren't anything the average school won't have seen many times before.

mummymouse82

Anyone notice another example of child endangerment tonight? Parked at the side of a busy highway with lorries etc flying past right next to them. Baby in the front and kids all roaming in the van, it takes nothing for a lorry etc to slam into someone parked so close to a fast moving road. They really have no concept of safety at all
yes that’s a very good point

whatamess123

VIP Member
I’ve had the most terrible day, last night I had to go to the emergency vets and have my 15 year old Jack Russell put to sleep, she was our whole world.
I take comfort in knowing she had the best life we could have given her and loved us as much as we did her, these arseholes infuriate me how they don’t give a shit about their dog, they really don’t deserve her.
I`m so sorry for your loss.I`m glad though that you can take some comfort ,knowing just how good a life you gave her ,and how loved she was (and would have felt).This gormless pair should never be allowed to own any family pet.That poor pup must wonder where she lives most of the time.x

• Heart