Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raw

VIP Member
What 😲😲

You mean to tell me that a vlog about Halloween near Halloween, got more views than unwashed travelling tramps playing on a pedalo and breaking a mug. WOW who'd have thought it. 😅
Yeah be interesting to see if they skip Halloween altogether, be worse if they show a Halloween vlog 3/4 days late!

Reactions: 13

Raw

VIP Member
“What are some of your weaknesses?”

Sarah: “I don’t tolerate sugar and can only eat Orange Twirls, that’s the only sugar I can tolerate. And ice cream, which I don’t like very much.”

“Tell us more about your work experience.”

Sarah: “Before I was famous, I was a mum while my rock star/skater/mathematician/meteorologists/cheerleader husband went to work. I really didn’t want to burn myself out so I also left all the housework for him…he’s a dream…aren’t ya babe?! I sometimes precipitated - er…or is it participated?…In medical studies, so I have been a great retribution….contribution to science and the advantagement - I mean advancement…of medical science. Since then I have also ran several online businesses where I find design inspiration online and turn those into my own. It really is amazing how the images I create in my mind are EXACTLY identical to the inspirations, I’m just THAT creative!”
Love what you’ve added on 👍🏻🤣🤣

And love the hats! Thanks mods

Reactions: 13

hunter2

What year and month was the vlog where they took kids out school to forest holidays after all the information about Chris came out please ? Or have I made that vlog up ?

Reactions: 12

mineminemine

Not sure they could win with the police officer photo. I assumed that it'd be a stock image. People would be criticising them if they'd used a photo of a real police officer they'd bumped into as a thumbnail.

Obvious solution is to not use a police officer photo at all but stock images are used in the media all the time. Only problem is whether they've paid/got the appropriate permission to use it.
I tried to comment this last night but couldn’t make it make sense! You’re right the solution would be to not use a photo but I think using a stock photo is better than filming the incident (which I bet didn’t even happen but 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Kstep

VIP Member
For about 4 days before Halloween B&M were selling the already low price halloween outfits for half price Bet she's gutted they haven't got to one for a few weeks

• Haha

yazoo21

VIP Member
I swear to god there is no difference between Sarah’s arms and hands and this plate of meaty pig trotters 😂Watching Sarah eat is like watching diabetes in the wild lol.

I just found Creepy’s NO HELL NO video on YouTube. It’s the full version being talked about by some weirdo hardcore IFam. In it he says that people have come to his home address. But that no one has been at his door negatively and that they have all come to give him support 🙄 Well why move then! If people come to your home and stalk you to be nice why move 🙄 They are just so full of shit.
How much weight has she put on omg!

Elle34

Chatty Member
Ah ikmow why inghams don't wash they coping the Hollywood trend to be more environmental freindly 🤣🤣

nattis

VIP Member
Do they upload a vlog on Sundays? It's their day off I thought or have they stopped that
They upload on sunday but don't vlog. The non upload is monday and any other day they cannot be bothered

ronnie2

Nope just all the double carbs she’s been having…. Lasagna in a baguette and then rice with potato tortilla for dinner! No wonder she’s piling on the pounds! But don’t worry she fits in size 10 coats remember 🤣🤣🤣
Wow 😮. I don’t know if it’s the camera angle but she looked double the size. There’s nothing wrong with putting weight on it’s just that she seems to have really piled it on in the last few weeks.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
As someone who lives in West Yorkshire, there’s not a chance they will get taken off Sarah and Chris. I went to school with a girl with rotten teeth who went to school every day without any food or money for food and whose sister wet the bed every night and was made to sleep it in. A family with 2 girls and 2 boys, some teenage and some younger all sharing a small bedroom. A girl whose school attendance was 10%, had the same school uniform year 7 to year 11 and seriously needed braces on her teeth.

I really don’t know what people in West Yorkshire have to do to have their kids taken off them.

I find this incredibly hard to believe. In terms of child protection and the childrens act things have changed massively due to failings of Victoria climbié and Peter Connelly.

It’s hard for social services to be everywhere which is why there became a big push for services to work together. So unless education or health do their bit. Or the public refer. That’s how children get missed, not because social services aren’t interested.

Everyone has a duty of care. It doesn’t matter if your a professional if you have concerns share them. If you don’t want to speak to childrens services but a child is at risk contact the police.

To be able to remove a child you need an incredible amount of evidence. The police can use their powers but then you still have to go to court and prove why that child shouldn’t live with parents.

It’s really not as simple as people seem to think. (I’m not saying you think that).

• Sad