The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lie somewhere. Vlog starts in Verona which is North East Italy but they supposedly crossed over the French border on the A10 near Ventimiglia and drove the coastal road all the way to just outside of Pisa. Not possible if they were in Verona (also a massive detour)
Doubt they were in Verona on that day just creepy including drone footage it’s likely their next stop after Pisa.

The comment on the vlog which someone saw them in Pisa was Thursday they were planning on staying 2 days to do some washing so the drone footage could be from yesterday. Probably on their way to Venice, on their whistle stop tour of bargain shops and the most obvious places to visit just say you’ve been but not actually doing anything when you get there.

Reactions: 17
WAKING UP IN A BRAND NEW COUNTRY! “I’M TELLING DAD!! (HILARIOUS!)

Driving footage. The Inghams are in Verona. Lazy is stood behind the van to avoid the wind. There was no reason to mention this but Lazy says she will anyway, they took another day off yesterday. That means this vlog was filmed on Thursday. They uploaded the van tour the day after they finished filming it (Wednesday) and took that day off so now it's Thursday. The beauty of uploading behind is they can take the day off if they need to and it doesn't affect us. They drove for the whole day yesterday and arrived in Italy... Italiano. Lazy asks Creepy if he can believe they drove to Italy. Isabelle has been there before on a ski trip with school but they haven't been as a family. They're high up in a mountain. They drove for an hour through a tunnel and have another three hours of driving. Lazy is hoping they get to go to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. She and the girls have been doing some Googling and she was shocked to read it was built in the 13th century. Creepy probably remembers watching it being built.

More driving. Lazy films herself in tunnels and starts singing "tunnel proof, nothing Toulouse". I swear she's been drunk for half of this trip. They've been driving in Italy for five hours and it's all been in tunnels. More moaning about tunnels. They have to stop because they tunnels are making them dizzy.

Even more driving. Creepy is now filming. Today has felt like a lightyear worth of driving as they've been through so many tunnels. They followed the coastal road A10 from France to above Pisa and the whole way is tunnels. They were constantly in and out of hobbit holes. He's glad to be off those roads now. It was beautiful for half an hour but then got annoying. They were only outdoors for 30% of the time and the time on Google maps was not going down. Creepy asked babe to get online and book a hotel but she refused. They've pulled over because Google Maps gave them a quicker route. Everyone is having a wander around and getting a snack. They've found a campsite which is near the Leaning Tower of Pisa and it's a short walk into the centre. They need a campsite as they have no washing left. Creepy has no clothes left. They also don't have enough water for everyone to shower tonight. Tomorrow is full on tourist mode in Pisa and Creepy wants to get the perfect picture of the tower, which he's wanted to see all his life.

The Inghams have arrived at the campsite. Mila is being fussy so Creepy has taken her for a wander. Lazy is cooking dinner because everyone is starving. It's 7pm but they had a late lunch. Italy isn't what Lazy expected an Isabelle hasn't heard anyone speak Italian. The Italian toilets are so different and weird; Lazy didn't understand them at first. Basically there's no toilet lid. Germs come out when you flush so they've always taught the girls to flush with the lid down. The toilet seat is always up so Lazy went to put it down but it flung straight back up. Now she's been to a couple she notices it sprays disinfectant when the lid is up. She went into a shop and asked for fresh milk but the lady told her to use the long lasting milk. Lazy attempts to do an Italian accent. and says she wants the lady's accent. The campsite was more expensive, 47€ per night and they're staying for two nights. She tells Isabelle she didn't see "proper Italy" when she came on her ski trip. There are three places Lazy wants to go to. Me, me, me, me, me; it's always about what Lazy and Creepy want to do.

The girls have come to do the washing up. Isabelle says it's therapeutic. Isabelle's blue jumper has become her warm jumper. She then points out the stoves in the room. The handle has broken off one of the mugs and Isla says it happened this morning. Creepy only gave them one sponge. Isabelle and Esme show us their dance. Moaning about the sponge. Isabelle starts singing and touches Esme's face, which Esme moans about.

Lazy coos at Mila. She's so excited to tick a box off the bucket list tomorrow, and hopes to get a nice picture. You look at the tower on tv but it's not like seeing it in real life. They've watched no tv on the trip, apart from the last two nights when they've started watching the Maid series on Netflix. The white noise machine is on for Mila. Her hands are constantly in her mouth. Lazy's hair is falling out so bad and lots of ifam are pointing it out in the comments. It's natural post partum hair loss but she's panicking because it feels thinner. If she runs her hands through her hair she will pull a handful out. She now empties the hairbrush and looks at how much is coming out. Comment below your hair loss stories. She remembers little bits growing back after Jace and that is happening now

End of vlog
View attachment 840103View attachment 840104View attachment 840105
What was the hilarious bit? And what did someone tell dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon lazy has had covid at some point as she’s suffering from excessive hair loss. My hairdresser was telling me all about it and it’s apparently a major and brutal side effect.

Reactions: 16
Mila looks a lot like Chris hope she grows out of it😂. The girls washing up was another event that shows how far removed they are from the world and other children. I felt so bad for Isabelle. That girl is suffering having the nanny all the children do the washing up. Lazy should be doing that those girls needed a good shower and some clean clothes. All Sarah does is fuss over the babies. Isabelle I would hope will break free from these picks after this trip because she certainly looks as though she has had enough now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mila looks a lot like Chris hope she grows out of it😂. The girls washing up was another event that shows how far removed they are from the world and other children. I felt so bad for Isabelle. That girl is suffering having the nanny all the children do the washing up. Lazy should be doing that those girls needed a good shower and some clean clothes. All Sarah does is fuss over the babies. Isabelle I would hope will break free from these picks after this trip because she certainly looks as though she has had enough now.
Out of all the kids Mila looks like Creepy and his dad the most , poor wee thing. Its lovely seeing pictures of her on here and seeing she is filling out not like poor Jace who looked unwell at the same age.

Reactions: 21
Yes. Yes he did. And then 'OCD' Chris likes to go and get young girls to sleep with him without a condom on, as is his preference... I know what you did Chris, you little witch ;)
I wouldn’t let that filthy letch near me with 100 condoms on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Zero sympathy for her whatsoever. If we’ve seen the proof, she’s seen the proof
She can't 'see' the proof . Seeing the proof means it's all over and she's back in Seacroft with Katrina and Nanna. She's never going to 'see the proof' .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Holy S&%T,

Does that mean Mamma and Pappa had ALONE TIME?:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is lazy pregnant? Sorry I haven’t been keeping up with the thread. I’ve just watch the last 2 vlogs and she looks huge.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
At 16, why is she even in just her knickers, from the waist down, when her step dad is in the same room?! I am so disturbed by this. It was bad enough the day before when she was filmed falling out of her tiny bikini top.

If there is anything untoward going on between Creepy and Isabelle, who would she tell? She has literally no one to tell. If she confided in Sarah or Jane, I just don't think that they'd believe her. She has no friends or other relatives that she could talk to. They have isolated her from everyone 😔😔
I could absolutely see Sarah and Jane taking Chris's side and not believing Isabelle! Just like how they talked about Jess

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say I always thought Esme was the sporty outgoing good child but I have changed my mind. She is a brat and parents of the year need to acknowledge this and do something, hopefully it is not to late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How the hell can Sarah say they aren’t dirty! They’re the dirtiest looking bunch of scrags I’ve ever seen!
And her with that limp lifeless hair always hanging around her face looks disgusting. There’s no shape or style to it. She looks like a fat cousin It

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Only five people and no babies are allowed on the pedalo.
When you have read the word pedalo far too many times NOT relating to pedal powered floating craft and you have to keep rereading, focusing on, its a boat, they're talking about a boat.

Izzy giving us Chris' her opinion on UFOs with Lazy desperately trying to shut her up 🤣

Lastly, my baby is a week younger than Meelah and also breastfed, it pains me to hear him cry while I do something useful like make food for my other children, never-ending aimlessly waffle into a camera while he screams in the background because he's hungry and exhausted 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.