The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy modelling chav mum at school chic. You know the mum you avoid, because she looks like she might deck you or sell you fags at the school gates. Just needs her see thru leggings and sparkly Uggs on underneath.
View attachment 815143
I have real ick watching her trying those coats on with her greasy sister wives hair contaminating each coat 🤮
She is not a size 16

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But also they don’t want to be seen over in the UK with all the abuse they get in the streets. I’d run away too if I was them
Yes so true! They have to live like hermits, all because of Chris.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry for this post, but I am feeling a little bit sorry for myself tonight. 2 days ago, my husband and I came downstairs and found our beloved black lab (Maisie - hence my username) had passed away in her sleep.

She was 15 years old, and lived a long, and I hope wonderful life with us, and whilst we were expecting this day would come, given her age, it has left us completely devastated.

She was our entire whole world. The Inghams bought Prinny on a whim, for the views, as an accessory, and it breaks my heart.

In all the time we had Maisie, we forfeited (Willingly) time away, or cutting events short because she was so important to us, a member of our little family.

Prinny deserves so much more. As much as I dislike Jane and Steve I think that they offer a better home than the Inghams ever can. For consistency sake at least.

Please give your furbabies an extra big cuddle ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 125
Just catching up That outfir was not new born sure was 3-6 she showed it in a haul before why lie? Also Jaces clothes are way to small

Reactions: 25
Surely though Sarah must realise because of her dirty husband all her kids are probably over the dark web with all the opened mouthed thumbnails.

The opened mouth thumbnails are unnessisary and only appeal to like minded people like Chris.
Yup! But we are the disgusting people with dirty minds.
I can't comprehend why she thinks this is OK. As a mother there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect my or someone else's children.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry for this post, but I am feeling a little bit sorry for myself tonight. 2 days ago, my husband and I came downstairs and found our beloved black lab (Maisie - hence my username) had passed away in her sleep.

She was 15 years old, and lived a long, and I hope wonderful life with us, and whilst we were expecting this day would come, given her age, it has left us completely devastated.

She was our entire whole world. The Inghams bought Prinny on a whim, for the views, as an accessory, and it breaks my heart.

In all the time we had Maisie, we forfeited (Willingly) time away, or cutting events short because she was so important to us, a member of our little family.

Prinny deserves so much more. As much as I dislike Jane and Steve I think that they offer a better home than the Inghams ever can. For consistency sake at least.

I’m so ver, very sorry. My dogs are my world. Loosing a much loved pet is the worst feeling. Dogs (and other pets) have one real fault and that’s their lack of longevity. The only comfort you can take is that your and her life were enriched by sharing them with each other. Just treat yourself gently and I’m so glad she slipped away peacefully whilst sleeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well that’s 26 minutes of my life I will never get back what a total train crash that was and as for her saying Esme is so much better since she’s been home educated and the school didn’t bring out the best in her well when she was in the school mother of the year said what a brilliant idea it had been to change her to that private school and how well she was doing. i’m sorry but that woman wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face.
also why are they not having that boy‘s feet measured properly his feet are going to be appalling for the rest of his life.😡😡
Them boots are hurting my feet just by looking at them

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can the vlogs get any worse? Primary then OK went to the cathedral but didn't look at it all shouting over each other talking about pinny, jace shouting poo then them doing stupid dances! Whats the point? And defo off to Disney or something as Esma slipped up

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So

So sorry for your loss I lost my little shih tzu lucy last year , I was literally devastated an I felt lost and weird without her iknow how you feel and this tit show of a family don’t deserve prinny they even gave to Jane and Steve weeks before they even left the hous poor doggy

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Oh my goodness that is heartbreaking, lots of hugs to you both🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@Maisie842 i am so sorry to hear that! Sending lots of hugs and love and prayers to you and your family and your wonderful fur baby. I am going to hug mine as soon as I type this and say a prayer for you. You are a wonderful person for loving your pet so much, you are my kind of people! Stay strong my friend, you gave her such a great life and you obviously cared about her so much, you are a truly a beautiful person and we need more people like you in this world.

I hate the Ingrams so much because of how they treat animals. They are disgusting. I love all animals, especially my fur baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

So sorry for your loss, sending lots of love and hugs ❤xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I’ve just recalled that my housemate telling me that years ago he had hit very hard times. He had lost his job and become quite ill. All he had where his two dogs who he loved beyond measure and a pet goat and her kid. He frequently didn’t have the money to eat himself but the dogs got fed and the goats grazing was supplement with feed and were always milked. Thank god this only went on for a matter of months and things are very different now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had a terrible holiday to Barcelona when I was a teenager (we were only going for a long weekend and our flight out got delayed by 24 hours, my dad had his phone pickpocketed within 30 seconds of getting off the train from the airport, our flight home was delayed, among other things) and I STILL think I had a better time than the Minghams are having.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dying at them saying the number one thing to see was the cathedral.
The Sagrada Familia is what google meant, not the church they actually saw 😂
Another homeschooling win for the Minghams! [from Wikipedia...]

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 00.19.32.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
For three glorious seconds there when Lazy was trying on that white coat, I really thought she was going to reference the East 17 video on here 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I wish she would wash the clothes before putting them on her baby, she never washed Jaces new clothes either,
That is pure laziness and not good for their vulnerable skin ☹

Reactions: 28
I've had a' hunch' that the best ever world travellers had to be in Barcelona for a date & time?

I think perhaps they're got the ferry to Genoa in Italy and then head towards Switzerland, Germay, Belgium/Netherlands to get back to the UK

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.