The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what that girl who looked like Isabelle told me and, I witnessed being said to her myself a couple of months ago, Isabelle at least is definitely on the dark web. I hope the girl took my advice and cut her hair short/looked into makeup. It was dreadful what she went through.

Seriously, you’ve set your kids up in the worst possible way for the future, a lifetime of abuse awaits. You’re not influencers. Get proper jobs, not the rubbish you pretend to have done, ACCEPT YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS and get your kids back into school NOW.

I’ve a family member who was on the dark web after some school “friends” edited a picture of her, slightly provocatively and posted it online. She find out after they were found on a vile website by police (when it was found on a paedophiles computer) and had been EDITED (you know that thing creepy you’re SUPPOSED to do) in the worst possible way. This was twenty years ago. She can’t have social media and has lost jobs over it, she’s still in therapy. This was a picture, a silly picture NOTHING like what is posted by or of Isabelle and she’s never been the same since. Because whilst the originals are long gone scum take copies and repost. She’s back in hospital today following another breakdown due to it coming up again hence posting here at 1am on a Monday.

Just bloody sort yourselves out and protect those kids.
How would it still be coming up? I know employers check social media these days but if they’re accessing the dark web to check employees then there are bigger issues of them having problems

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Something that really irritates me about Chris and Sarah (although admittedly mostly Sarah) is that they try to justify the choices they have put in place for their children, such as removing them from school, by explaining that these are choices the kids wanted/asked for/needed.
Chris, Sarah, your children are all under the age of 18 and simply haven’t got the resources, knowledge and understanding to know what’s best for them. It’s your duty as a parent to guide and support your children’s choices, of course, but you also must understand that allowing children to decide for themselves isn’t always appropriate. Often, especially the younger the child, you will have to make informed choices within the best interests of the child/ren, in which case I don’t believe they have! This was (mostly) Chris’ fantasy to live this current lifestyle and Sarah’s greed to do whatever it takes to keep the money coming in. I think most of us here can all admit that if we were given the choice to leave school, we would’ve too! The Ingham children don’t understand enough about the world, their futures and qualities of life to make such big decisions independently/with peer pressure from their parents and siblings.
It's classic seige mentality. Them versus the world. They're right, everyone else is wrong. They should be incredibly stressed living like that, having to justify their bad decisions to the world on a daily basis, but I don't think this dim pair have the brains to realise that the way they conduct their lives is plain wrong.

Reactions: 26
I still don't get the fascination with buying smaller clothes especially snowsuit as they have layers underneath my son is slightly younger and is alot smaller but I still got him a bigger coat! Tbh I think the whole going back was so she could get a bigger size but make out it'd 0-3 as she seems to do that alot for some strange reason 🤷‍♀️ tbh I hope it's that then hurt Mila in a smaller one Just don't make sense queed fir an hour but in 20mins had time to go 2shops The outfit Mila was on yesterday she was claiming was to big at newborn she showed in a hual a few months back and wasn't newborn She seemed to sound excited also when the 2-3 was big on Jace yes coats are meant to be and he was also in a t-shirt and short dungarees (that were 2 tight) it won't be when has layers on Etc Also they say heading to the cold now umm do they think just the coats will do or do they have another magic box of winter clothes in the van? Nothing this family does makes sense can see them in summer clothes with a coat on top freezing that van will be cold also and can see them heating it dangerously 🤬 the coat they got Jace also is not suitable for a toddler who's just potty trained and not with them badly fitted boots from primark 🤦‍♀️

Oh and isla and esma matching? Yes pjz etc but Esma is almost a teen matching your younger sister in coats etc is not done

Reactions: 32
God, that actually makes me really feel disgusted in him. I have never liked him, he is revolting and it's poor me, pity me, yet most of the original downfall is his fault.!! I kicked someones ass to the curb long before this kind of crap happened and I see now what he is , but it freaks me out what more i could have been subjected to if i had stayed.

How about a tattle givealittle page billboard sign on that motorway behind them, "Inghams! Don't get a cat!,"

Sorry to our beautiful ladies on here but he really does have vagina eyes ....you can't hiiiide those vagina eyes....... And your vagina eyes are a thin disguise .... thought by nooooooow you'd realiiisee, ain't no way to hide those vaginayes.
I’m so down with you on the No Cat sign, but I beg and plead with you - please, please, never bring the Eagles into any exchange about that piece of rancid, distended rectum also known as Creepy Christopher Malcolm Ingram.

Far more ‘offended’ by using one of my absolute favorite bands (seen them several times) than any reference to vaginas 😩 😉 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to our beautiful ladies on here but he really does have vagina eyes ....you can't hiiiide those vagina eyes....... And your vagina eyes are a thin disguise .... thought by nooooooow you'd realiiisee, ain't no way to hide those vaginayes.
More like (IBIS) Hotel (banned from going to) California :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I started rewatching the Florida vlogs from 2017. It's amazing seeing the difference greed has made. Lazy use to come across so much better than she does now; a fun caring mother. Creepy well we all know creepy has just been weird consistently. Isla pretending to be all cutie, Esme being gobby and Isabelle clearly trying to keep away from creepy.....oh memories of a sort of functioning family...at least they spent money on backpacks for the girls that they LOVED SOOOO MUCH . Now they are skint in a crappy van and can't even buy one child trainers.
It wasn't all that "functioning" a family then, tbf. That Florida trip was the one where he spent an inordinate amount of time texting a 16 year old girl to come get her kit off in the hotel pool if she could sneak out after her mum and dad went to sleep. They just had deeper pockets then to buy the fictional image with.

You can't paper over the cracks as well on a budget. I've just said on another thread that if Lazy and Creepy Mingin' get any more skint they'll have those girls out doing a soft shoe shuffle in Plaza Catalunya and Jace'll be passing the hat round for petrol money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m so sorry for this post, but I am feeling a little bit sorry for myself tonight. 2 days ago, my husband and I came downstairs and found our beloved black lab (Maisie - hence my username) had passed away in her sleep.

She was 15 years old, and lived a long, and I hope wonderful life with us, and whilst we were expecting this day would come, given her age, it has left us completely devastated.

She was our entire whole world. The Inghams bought Prinny on a whim, for the views, as an accessory, and it breaks my heart.

In all the time we had Maisie, we forfeited (Willingly) time away, or cutting events short because she was so important to us, a member of our little family.

Prinny deserves so much more. As much as I dislike Jane and Steve I think that they offer a better home than the Inghams ever can. For consistency sake at least.

Please give your furbabies an extra big cuddle ❤
So sorry, sending you a big hug. I lost my 16 year old cat back in March, she was my baby. The thought of the Inghams getting a cat and then just dumping it off in a cattery when they want to go on holiday breaks my heart. It sounds like Maisie lived a truly great life xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s awful, you just don’t know whose behind it. My 18 yr old daughter is currently filing a sexual assault case against a 69 year old who was shopping with his wife in a well known retail store she works at who then decided it was a good idea to caress her hips and ask what size bra she wore. This world honestly astounds me.
We went shopping the other day, My Daughter was walking across a zebra crossing just behind us and she screamed, I turned round and she said an old man on a zinger frame smacked her on the backside and said "nice arse". My partner went mental and followed him up the road and it took everything in my power to stop him punching him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I’m so down with you on the No Cat sign, but I beg and plead with you - please, please, never bring the Eagles into any exchange about that piece of rancid, distended rectum also known as Creepy Christopher Malcolm Ingram.

Far more ‘offended’ by using one of my absolute favorite bands (seen them several times) than any reference to vaginas 😩 😉 😆
Lol, I am so sorry sweetie, and you absolutely said it better than me without the eagles tune xx

We went shopping the other day, My Daughter was walking across a zebra crossing just behind us and she screamed, I turned round and she said an old man on a zinger frame smacked her on the backside and said "nice arse". My partner went mental and followed him up the road and it took everything in my power to stop him punching him.
Wtaf!, he twit either creepy or got Alzheimer's or a brain tumour and yes, I meant to say twit, cos doesn't matter who or what, if you don't expect it, they're a twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can't believe they actually asked a toddler if he's shoes fit ok. Sarah didn't even check where his toes where and just said yeah they'll do. Unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 61
Can't believe they actually asked a toddler if he's shoes fit ok. Sarah didn't even check where his toes where and just said yeah they'll do. Unbelievable
Was going to type pretty much the same. Lets him stamp in them, looks at size ticket, ignores that he's up for a walk in them and then exclaims yeah they'll do.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I see Princess and Chris Delonge are one step closer to 'Young Hollywood' as Chris' imaginary Blink-182 band member Travis Barker has got engaged to Kourtney Kardashian. I hope the happy couple have an as content and prosperous marriage as the Ingham-Delonges 😍

Screenshot 2021-10-18 11.42.17.png
Screenshot 2021-10-18 11.46.49.png

Screenshot 2021-10-09 18.21.59.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I see Princess and Chris Delonge are one step closer to 'Young Hollywood' as Chris' imaginary Blink-182 band member Travis Barker has got engaged to Kourtney Kardashian. I hope the happy couple have an as content and prosperous marriage as the Ingham-Delonges 😍

View attachment 815707View attachment 815708

View attachment 815713
LOL. This will never get old!

Although what the duck does 'young Hollywood' even mean?!! Did he imagine himself at the Viper Rooms or Whiskey a Go Go?!! Such a sad little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Was going to type pretty much the same. Lets him stamp in them, looks at size ticket, ignores that he's up for a walk in them and then exclaims yeah they'll do.
I dont think he tried them on with socks either? She needed to allow room for socks, or she wont put any on him when he wears them, imagine the blisters ☹Shes absolutely clueless as a mother

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m so sorry for this post, but I am feeling a little bit sorry for myself tonight. 2 days ago, my husband and I came downstairs and found our beloved black lab (Maisie - hence my username) had passed away in her sleep.

She was 15 years old, and lived a long, and I hope wonderful life with us, and whilst we were expecting this day would come, given her age, it has left us completely devastated.

She was our entire whole world. The Inghams bought Prinny on a whim, for the views, as an accessory, and it breaks my heart.

In all the time we had Maisie, we forfeited (Willingly) time away, or cutting events short because she was so important to us, a member of our little family.

Prinny deserves so much more. As much as I dislike Jane and Steve I think that they offer a better home than the Inghams ever can. For consistency sake at least.

Please give your furbabies an extra big cuddle ❤
I`m so very sorry for your loss.x I know 14 months ago ,when our 16yrold cat was so sick and we were advised to let her go it broke our hearts.The difference is ,we actually love and care for our furbabies.With the Inghams ,it`s whatever can pull in views.They are honestly dispicable.My heart goes out to you and your family today.Please know you`re being thought of with love.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't believe for one second that outfit she put on the baby was newborn. That baby is chunky and clearly a healthy size, not a dinky dot as lazy keeps calling her. She's bloody obsessed with her kids sizes! She should maybe start obsessing over her own. Size 16 my arse she's easily a 20. And that hair of hers is just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
LOL. This will never get old!

Although what the duck does 'young Hollywood' even mean?!! Did he imagine himself at the Viper Rooms or Whiskey a Go Go?!! Such a sad little man.
His tag line irritates the duck out of me every time I see it. So pass agg and grammatically poor, in an advert in which he’s trying to lure women on a date. The whole lot screams thicko tbh.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she has a toddler yet she’s never taken him to get his feet measured properly and bought him adequate shoes. It’s fair enough having loads of kids because you can “afford it”. But it’s the way those said kids are now badly groomed, unhygienic, manky, cheaply dressed and feral looking just so they can save money to facilitate a lifestyle Creepy and lazy want to live that mystifies me. I’d rather cut down on the kids and have them clean, tidy and nicely dressed in clothes that aren’t cheap fast fashion. But that’s just me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

View attachment 815707View attachment 815708

View attachment 815713
Can`t see KK and TB lasting long tbh.However ,they don`t need to cling to one another if it doesn`t work out.They actually have money (Though KK could be seen as garnered by devious talentless means ,ala Inghams.)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.