The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Gotmepopcorn for originally posting this comment and @poultonlefylde for suggesting it as the title.
Screenshot 2021-10-14 201621.png

TLDR
- Another Sunday upload was missed. This time the excuse was that Chis forgot to charge his MacBook.
- Sarah was filmed pulling a wedging out of her minge.
- The Ifam are starting to sell their Ingham Family merch.
- The Inghams returned to Benidorm, where Sarah apparently suffered a miscarriage last year, although it "wasn't a baby".
- Chris noticed some biohazard signs on a building at a campsite, threw a strop and went reception to complain.... only to be told they were Halloween decorations.
- Chris drove with Mila in her car seat in the front of the van, balanced between himself and Sarah.
- A Q&A has been filmed. Can't wait to see what bitchy rants are coming.
- The Ingham took a trip to the Benidorm strip. Chris must've been in his element. I can imagine Sarah having great difficulty dragging him away whilst poor Isabelle is left to babysit her siblings. He went to bed at 4am that night because he was 'editing the vlog'. Yeah, right.
- Chris and Sarah both forgot it was their wedding anniversary. Great to see they're still so in love after all these years.
- The kind, caring, innocent façade the Inghams try to portray slipped this evening when Chris said he wanted to shoot an innocent animal.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshot_20211009-171753_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-171759_YouTube.jpg
1633975409958.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Great to read Chris is still the animal loving vegetarian that would be repulsed by eating an animal but prepared to blow a roosters head off, can’t understand why the RSPCA haven’t signed him up to be an ambassador…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thought I'd bring these over to the new thread! 😉😉
I think I heard Sarah say in tonights vlog, that it had been a bit of a struggle that morning getting ready etc, as they'd all decided to have a shower!
Surely in that heat they'd need a shower every day! 🤢🤢
Can imagine them all trying to get ready, with hardly any space!! Must be great!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok Chris, now you’ve had a taste of your own medicine and know what it’s like to be pestered by a cock while you’re just trying to enjoy your holiday, perhaps you might give Jess an apology?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
I think I heard Sarah say in tonights vlog, that it had been a bit of a struggle that morning getting ready etc, as they'd all decided to have a shower!
Can imagine them all trying to get ready, with hardly any space!! Must be great!!

That food looks like sick !!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This family are a disgrace issabelle wont hack college peole will know her and her step dad she will 3nd up living a nightmare
Princess delonge needs bigger knickers 🤣
I cant belive all 7 of them sleeping in a van , so cramped , Sarah you ain't no super model Paris won't come calling creeps your ginge tint is coming threw where's your just 4 men

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The state of Chris……he is vile to look at

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Congratulations to @Gotmepopcorn for originally posting this comment and @poultonlefylde for suggesting it as the title.
View attachment 810490

TLDR
- Another Sunday upload was missed. This time the excuse was that Chis forgot to charge his MacBook.
- The Ifam are old they were Halloween decorations.
- Chris drove with Mila in her car seat in the front of and Sarah.
- The Ingham took a trip to the Benidorm strip. Chris is left to babysit her siblings. He went to bed at 4am that night because he was 'editing the vlog'. Yeah, right.
- Chris and Sarah both forgot it was their wedding anniversary. Great to see they're still so in love after all these years.
- The kind, caring, innocent façade the Inghams try to portray slipped this evening when Chris said he wanted to shoot an innocent animal.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 810492View attachment 810491View attachment 810493
View attachment 810490

TLDR
- The Inghams returned to Benidorm, where Sarah apparently suffered a miscarriage last year, although it "wasn't a baby".
- Chris noticed some biohazard signs on a building at a campsite, threw a strop and went reception to complain.... only to be told they were Halloween decorations.
- Chris drove with Mila in her car seat in the front of the van, balanced between himself and Sarah.
- The Ingham took a trip to the Benidorm strip. Chris must've been in his element. I can imagine Sarah having great difficulty dragging him away whilst poor Isabelle is left to babysit her siblings. He went to bed at 4am that night because he was 'editing the vlog'. Yeah, right.
- The kind, caring, innocent faça
View attachment 810490

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 810556
Just bringing this delightful photo over, too.
Omg a three year old can eat better than this plus she could be scraping the fork along the plate .

Reactions: 20
Sarah said they all had to get ready all in the same van together, bet Chris was virtually drooling and rubbing his hands together 🤢 Isabelle, I’d get dressed under the duvet if I was you! Sorry Joovet’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m just catching up and I laughed at Jace saying “Roseturd” during greencows rundown

I bet us “haters” are all turds according to Sharon38teen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah said they all had to get ready all in the same van together, bet Chris was virtually drooling and rubbing his hands together 🤢 Isabelle, I’d get dressed under the duvet if I was you! Sorry Joovet’
This creeps me out. What mother would put her adolescent children in that position?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
He'll be happily off in his 'Ibis on wheels' to film in Manchester, Sheffield or wherever the latest victim of his grooming lives. He isn't skating all day Lazy. Wish that someone could just stop him. And I wish that his wife would just care more about what her husband gets up to behind her back.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
All I can say about this trip is why bother? They are going from one package holiday resort to another on an obvious shoe sting budget. Nothing wrong with these places but the whole point of travelling in a camper is to see different places. Isabelle is so brain washed I really do hope she makes friends soon. The way Sarah is talking it’s almost like she wants to sell up and travel full time.

Reactions: 43
View attachment 810490

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋

Can you imagine Sarah when they first started vlogging pulling her knickers out of her arse like that? That picture alone encapsulates in one go how much of a complete personality transplant she's had.

Reactions: 39
He'll be happily off in his 'Ibis on wheels' to film in Manchester, Sheffield or wherever the latest victim of his grooming lives. He isn't skating all day Lazy. Wish that someone could just stop him. And I wish that his wife would just care more about what her husband gets up to behind her back.
So we should see this new skate video at some point in 2025 judging by how long it took him to post the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.