The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s 26 minutes of my life I will never get back what a total train crash that was and as for her saying Esme is so much better since she’s been home educated and the school didn’t bring out the best in her well when she was in the school mother of the year said what a brilliant idea it had been to change her to that private school and how well she was doing. i’m sorry but that woman wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face.
also why are they not having that boy‘s feet measured properly his feet are going to be appalling for the rest of his life.😡😡

Reactions: 48
Primark, tiger, 5 guys I can visit all those places within 7 mins walk of my workplace on my lunch break! But they consider them foreign holiday activities, (can't visit decathlon yet but will be opening soon). Maybe once decathlon is open I can visit all of these establishments on a day off and pretend I am on a Barcelona day trip!! For the real experience I could drive to town the night before, park in a carpark and sleep in my car --not the full experience as I would have lots more personal space on my own in a Corsa than the mingham family would get if you divided up the DPD van into 7 equal sized spaces.

Maybe a maths project for the girls home school to work out how much space each family members share is, could even work out percentages based on size or even work out the volume of water each member of the family member displaces in a swimming pool.

Your welcome Lazy.
Imagine someone saying to them could you recommend anywhere to go in Barcelona and them saying yes you must go to Primark, 5 guys and Tiger Tiger its a must do , their IFAM would be saying how cultured they are, it reminds me of Peter Kay when he said they went to Spain and his dad said ay they have Chocolate fingers here called les fingeres:LOL::love: their vlogs are a pile of :poop:

The minghams really are the opposite of most parents (including me) I've ever known. I'm guessing most of you here are the same as me, as when my kids were growing up, all my money went on them. They got the best clothes, shoes and equipment I could afford, and I skimped on stuff for me and my husband. It's only now that I am working through doing up my house, as my youngest has just gone to uni and is working as well, so doesn't need supporting.

Noncey Sinatra and the beast of Bradford have no limits on the money they will spend on themselves, yet the kids are wandering around in the cheapest, nastiest clothes and shoes possible. Creepy thought nothing about dropping 20k on a crappy van for him to live his dream of using it as a mobile knocking shop when he's off skating and his kids look like they have just escaped from a warzone wearing only the clothes on their backs.
I just cannot understand them at all.

Squinting is sure sign of wanking too much. Not thinking about his heffalump of a wife though, probably looking at barely legal teens on insta, the disgusting little man
Im howling laughing at Noncey Sinatra, My daughter is next to me and has jumped six foot in the air because I laughed so loud oops

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg guys, I have been awol from (lurking on) these threads for nearly 3 months. I had my baby the week after lazy and then we actually went on a family holiday, (in an apartment not a tin can) and since I just cannot get caught back up. I'm the closest I've been in ages at roughly a week and 2 threads behind 🤣
AnYWay, I have found a real actual use for the Ingham vlogs and my husband finds it hilarious......
So when I go to bed, I feed the baby, put him in his crib and hit play.....good morning IFAM.... I tit you not the baby is out like a light, bored to sleep in seconds 🤣 even if he has a little wriggle he soon quietens, he obviously knows he can't compete with lazys foghorn gob. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Something that really irritates me about Chris and Sarah (although admittedly mostly Sarah) is that they try to justify the choices they have put in place for their children, such as removing them from school, by explaining that these are choices the kids wanted/asked for/needed.
Chris, Sarah, your children are all under the age of 18 and simply haven’t got the resources, knowledge and understanding to know what’s best for them. It’s your duty as a parent to guide and support your children’s choices, of course, but you also must understand that allowing children to decide for themselves isn’t always appropriate. Often, especially the younger the child, you will have to make informed choices within the best interests of the child/ren, in which case I don’t believe they have! This was (mostly) Chris’ fantasy to live this current lifestyle and Sarah’s greed to do whatever it takes to keep the money coming in. I think most of us here can all admit that if we were given the choice to leave school, we would’ve too! The Ingham children don’t understand enough about the world, their futures and qualities of life to make such big decisions independently/with peer pressure from their parents and siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They went to Barcelona twice at night snd went to flying tiger and Primark?

my highlight of my Barcelona was the Cable Car.

Reactions: 20
TBH if they did that, it would probably save their channel. The ifam want home vlogs and for the inghams to be relatable.
But also they don’t want to be seen over in the UK with all the abuse they get in the streets. I’d run away too if I was them

Reactions: 17
To be honest I’m not sticking up for that cow but I think she’s trapped he’s controlling her physically and emotionally
I thnk the other way around! Sarah now has Chris wrapped around her finger, she can basically do as she pleases as she can always dangle the cheating and scandals infront of Chris's face.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know what my Tattle friends for once in my life I have nothing to say - just nothing - the slog today was just…….nothing…..sigh

Reactions: 26
Good for Sarah3818, although if she had wanted us to know she was Pansexual then surely she should have made a video off it, imagine the views! 😏

Reactions: 21
What's the stuff in the bottom right that the kids are sleeping next to?
Isn’t that meant to be the ‘storage’ units the girls were meant to use?! hope it’s nothing dangerous though being so close to them

Reactions: 9
Lazy modelling chav mum at school chic. You know the mum you avoid, because she looks like she might deck you or sell you fags at the school gates. Just needs her see thru leggings and sparkly Uggs on underneath.
B0B6E99D-111E-40A1-B1EF-079689AC9197.jpeg

I have real ick watching her trying those coats on with her greasy sister wives hair contaminating each coat 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
I’m not joking a carpark puddle in Barcelona could have bloody junkies syringes and needles in and she would have no idea if he had been stuck by a needle , and she would pay no attention if he complained of a sore foot . She is the worst mother possible ,

Oh and by the way Sarah you do realise your husbands perv mates print out pictures of your children with there mouths open to make their own props to stick their dicks in ! You are as sick as him allowing him to edit them that way .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I thnk the other way around! Sarah now has Chris wrapped around her finger, she can basically do as she pleases as she can always dangle the cheating and scandals infront of Chris's face.
He is an extremely controlling man and she is very controlling with her children. Lovely narcissists that they are. They're vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg guys, I have been awol from (lurking on) these threads for nearly 3 months. I had my baby the week after lazy and then we actually went on a family holiday, (in an apartment not a tin can) and since I just cannot get caught back up. I'm the closest I've been in ages at roughly a week and 2 threads behind 🤣
AnYWay, I have found a real actual use for the Ingham vlogs and my husband finds it hilarious......
So when I go to bed, I feed the baby, put him in his crib and hit play.....good morning IFAM.... I tit you not the baby is out like a light, bored to sleep in seconds 🤣 even if he has a little wriggle he soon quietens, he obviously knows he can't compete with lazys foghorn gob. 🤷‍♀️
congratulations on your new baby boy.xxx He`s obviously extremely advanced if he nods off at the sound of sarahs` fodhorn voice..:)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.