The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what that girl who looked like Isabelle told me and, I witnessed being said to her myself a couple of months ago, Isabelle at least is definitely on the dark web. I hope the girl took my advice and cut her hair short/looked into makeup. It was dreadful what she went through.

Seriously, you’ve set your kids up in the worst possible way for the future, a lifetime of abuse awaits. You’re not influencers. Get proper jobs, not the rubbish you pretend to have done, ACCEPT YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS and get your kids back into school NOW.

I’ve a family member who was on the dark web after some school “friends” edited a picture of her, slightly provocatively and posted it online. She find out after they were found on a vile website by police (when it was found on a paedophiles computer) and had been EDITED (you know that thing creepy you’re SUPPOSED to do) in the worst possible way. This was twenty years ago. She can’t have social media and has lost jobs over it, she’s still in therapy. This was a picture, a silly picture NOTHING like what is posted by or of Isabelle and she’s never been the same since. Because whilst the originals are long gone scum take copies and repost. She’s back in hospital today following another breakdown due to it coming up again hence posting here at 1am on a Monday.

Just bloody sort yourselves out and protect those kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The minghams really are the opposite of most parents (including me) I've ever known. I'm guessing most of you here are the same as me, as when my kids were growing up, all my money went on them. They got the best clothes, shoes and equipment I could afford, and I skimped on stuff for me and my husband. It's only now that I am working through doing up my house, as my youngest has just gone to uni and is working as well, so doesn't need supporting.

Noncey Sinatra and the beast of Bradford have no limits on the money they will spend on themselves, yet the kids are wandering around in the cheapest, nastiest clothes and shoes possible. Creepy thought nothing about dropping 20k on a crappy van for him to live his dream of using it as a mobile knocking shop when he's off skating and his kids look like they have just escaped from a warzone wearing only the clothes on their backs.
I just cannot understand them at all.

Squinting is sure sign of wanking too much. Not thinking about his heffalump of a wife though, probably looking at barely legal teens on insta, the disgusting little man
when I was growing my mum would go without just so I could get shoes that were fitted to me. she could have bought a cheap pair but she always got them fitted which were at least 3x the price, just so I would never have to worry about my feet being deformed. we laugh about it because she shouldn't have bothered as my feet are odd but it may have been worse. but this was just one example of her going without just so I could have something of good quality. yes, I had some really cheap clothing but that was for playing at home and in the garden.

it's why I don't understand if they have been given this opportunity to be able to buy their kids if not the best, good quality clothing and give them opportunities to better their education and quality of life, in general, why do they act like they are on the dole and pretending there not. they were given an opportunity that many would kill for and they have just wasted it. they could have weathered the storm of the what happened with Chris but everything went to their heads and now strangers on the internet lose sleep over the welfare of their children hope that the police and child welfare will hear the concern and help them before more damage is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
From what that girl who looked like Isabelle told me and, I witnessed being said to her myself a couple of months ago, Isabelle at least is definitely on the dark web. I hope the girl took my advice and cut her hair short/looked into makeup. It was dreadful what she went through.

Seriously, you’ve set your kids up in the worst possible way for the future, a lifetime of abuse awaits. You’re not influencers. Get proper jobs, not the rubbish you pretend to have done, ACCEPT YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS and get your kids back into school NOW.

I’ve a family member who was on the dark web after some school “friends” edited a picture of her, slightly provocatively and posted it online. She find out after they were found on a vile website by police (when it was found on a paedophiles computer) and had been EDITED (you know that thing creepy you’re SUPPOSED to do) in the worst possible way. This was twenty years ago. She can’t have social media and has lost jobs over it, she’s still in therapy. This was a picture, a silly picture NOTHING like what is posted by or of Isabelle and she’s never been the same since. Because whilst the originals are long gone scum take copies and repost. She’s back in hospital today following another breakdown due to it coming up again hence posting here at 1am on a Monday.

Just bloody sort yourselves out and protect those kids.
I'm sorry but if any of her bosses or co-workers are accessing images of this poor young woman on the dark web, as in order to persecute her over it they must have done, then the only ones who need to be losing their jobs are the ones doing the accessing.

Reactions: 39
I’m so sorry for this post, but I am feeling a little bit sorry for myself tonight. 2 days ago, my husband and I came downstairs and found our beloved black lab (Maisie - hence my username) had passed away in her sleep.

She was 15 years old, and lived a long, and I hope wonderful life with us, and whilst we were expecting this day would come, given her age, it has left us completely devastated.

She was our entire whole world. The Inghams bought Prinny on a whim, for the views, as an accessory, and it breaks my heart.

In all the time we had Maisie, we forfeited (Willingly) time away, or cutting events short because she was so important to us, a member of our little family.

Prinny deserves so much more. As much as I dislike Jane and Steve I think that they offer a better home than the Inghams ever can. For consistency sake at least.

Please give your furbabies an extra big cuddle ❤
I'm so sorry for your loss! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry for this post, but I am feeling a little bit sorry for myself tonight. 2 days ago, my husband and I came downstairs and found our beloved black lab (Maisie - hence my username) had passed away in her sleep.

She was 15 years old, and lived a long, and I hope wonderful life with us, and whilst we were expecting this day would come, given her age, it has left us completely devastated.

She was our entire whole world. The Inghams bought Prinny on a whim, for the views, as an accessory, and it breaks my heart.

In all the time we had Maisie, we forfeited (Willingly) time away, or cutting events short because she was so important to us, a member of our little family.

Prinny deserves so much more. As much as I dislike Jane and Steve I think that they offer a better home than the Inghams ever can. For consistency sake at least.

I'm so sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I truly feel your pain and how it relates to the way these selfish c*nts treat the dog they bought.

A little over 2 months ago, I returned home from a short walk to find my boy dead on a step in the back garden. It was summer so still light. I thought he was sleeping as it was a usual spot, but he didn’t move when I went to step over him. He wasn’t ill, only 12 which isn’t that old for a cat, but I learned from the vets that they can have undetected heart problems. He’d made no attempt to crawl away - actually looked to have been in a comfortable position. So in this way, you and I are so fortunate that our beloved companions did not suffer - it was probably all over in seconds.
The loss is agonizing, but I promise you - the emotions become more manageable in time.
I cannot contemplate having to have taken my boy to the vet or have a home visit for euthanasia if/when the time came. He was terrified of people and would have been in such distress. So we can take comfort that they - and us were spared this.
Wishing you love, light and healing.

And praying that this parasitic family never get the dog back or any other animals. I kind of feel like having seen all the response, the witch will get a cat just out of spite - she’s that nasty - it’s just the kind of thing she would do for reactions and the smug look on that hideous face. The clueless teen has a baby and toddler to care for. She has no time or maturity to understand a cat. Get a stuffed animal to match the ‘teddy bear theme going on’ or another plastic plant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Seriously going to Barcelona to go to primark and 5 guys. What a waste of a day. I wonder if the coats are for DLP. Also where’s the multiple Q&As they’ve drones on about. I’m dying for a Sarah rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've had a' hunch' that the best ever world travellers had to be in Barcelona for a date & time?

I think perhaps they're got the ferry to Genoa in Italy and then head towards Switzerland, Germay, Belgium/Netherlands to get back to the UK
Please not The Netherlands, I don’t want them here 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She acts like some superior parent because she is giving her child the opportunity to live a simple life of splashing in puddles. Doesn't she realise that every toddler already does this, but safely with wellies on. Go out on any school run when it's been raining and see how many will be happily living their best life splashing in puddles. He'd also love walking through the woods kicking leaves, collecting the best leaves to make a picture with. Hanging out at playgroup with cold soggy playgroup toast that they think tastes so much better than fresh made toast at home. There are plenty of simple things he could be enjoying that don't involve packing the family into a van and driving to Spain.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Could that reply be anymore "true IFAM will watch our shite regardless and not critise what utter drivel we put out. Hush hater" 😂

I truly feel sorry for the ifam who watch each vlog in hopes of what they use to watch yet get basically repeats.
View attachment 813571View attachment 813572
Except Mr nonce mcbeanie buys views and subs whenever he can fiddle a few pounds from his kids. It's not real you sereeen hasbeeen

Reactions: 18
What the actual duck have I just witnessed. Tell me your skint without telling me you are skint. The size of the those baskets and they are not even baskets they look like sweet bowls. I would think Flying Tiger has normal sized baskets but they just can’t afford for them to buy a normal sized basket full of things. It is just cruel to do that to the children well not cruel but ridiculous because everything they picked up wouldn’t fit. What could they fit in there? Not a lot. They must be really bloody skint to this stint.

I feel sorry for the children they looked too afraid or guilty to put anything in their baskets. They obviously know about the money situation.
the cheapskates did the same challenge last year, just not hallowen…except they used those tiny little basket, so they couldn’t fit much in then, they really need to come up with more interesting content…there is so many opportunities they just miss the mark on and it just makes then look cheap and shavy….you don’t have to spend a lot of money to do interesting stuff…

Reactions: 22
So Jason had just recovered from a cold (after which they were reluctant to let him in the sea for approximately 10 seconds) and now he’s jumping barefoot in puddles on the street ??? Make it make sense 🤪🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Would any of you let your partner stay up till 4.00am 'working' and then let them drive your children about after a tiny amount of sleep? And not just as a one off, but night after night, week after week? No, of course you wouldn't. He doesn't care about being alert enough to drive those children around and neither does the mother. He doesn't care about his own health either. Messaging those ladies in the night is all that matters to him.
God, that actually makes me really feel disgusted in him. I have never liked him, he is revolting and it's poor me, pity me, yet most of the original downfall is his fault.!! I kicked someones ass to the curb long before this kind of crap happened and I see now what he is , but it freaks me out what more i could have been subjected to if i had stayed.

How about a tattle givealittle page billboard sign on that motorway behind them, "Inghams! Don't get a cat!,"

I watched the vlog from last night and accidentally paused it, he is one fugly man🤢 makes me glad that I'm a lesbian😂. I don't know what sarah sees in him bloody hells bells
View attachment 814811
Sorry to our beautiful ladies on here but he really does have vagina eyes ....you can't hiiiide those vagina eyes....... And your vagina eyes are a thin disguise .... thought by nooooooow you'd realiiisee, ain't no way to hide those vaginayes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I started rewatching the Florida vlogs from 2017. It's amazing seeing the difference greed has made. Lazy use to come across so much better than she does now; a fun caring mother. Creepy well we all know creepy has just been weird consistently. Isla pretending to be all cutie, Esme being gobby and Isabelle clearly trying to keep away from creepy.....oh memories of a sort of functioning family...at least they spent money on backpacks for the girls that they LOVED SOOOO MUCH . Now they are skint in a crappy van and can't even buy one child trainers.

Reactions: 25

Sending hugs and kisses ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Hi Maisie, I am so sorry for your huge loss. You know she was loved completely and loved you the same. That's what you can take comfort in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.