The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy training to be a commercial pilot? Were.you.duck. Mr Ingram. Take it from an actual trained pilot (only small planes admittedly) you weren't even close to it. His dopey ass wouldn't even have the basic qualifications or mental awareness required.
I doubt he would be able to successfully get his Private pilots licence (PPL) at £8000-£10,000 and 60 hours training. Never mind secure a place on a reputable training course to gain his approx £100,000, 770 hours training to get the Airline Pilots Transport Licence which is required to then move onto type approval with an airline to actually fly a commercial airliner.

Edited to add: The man claiming to have started pilot training, has lost/crashed 2 self stabilizing, self-return to home equipped drones.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Please tell me why those safety conscious parents took the life vest off that child when he was on the slides unbelievable.He should’ve had it on all the time but he definitely needed it on whilst on the slides

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I don’t get why they talk to jace in that baby voice, he’s 2.5 years old just talk to him normally for god sake! Maybe it’s just me but I stopped the baby talk by the time mine was 1ish 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why are they using Avon skin so soft as a mosquito spray ? I've heard its good protection against midges in Scotland but never heard about it as a mozzie spray.
Yep SSS is brill at keeping the midgies at bay but for the mosquitoes they need a good DEET spray.

Reactions: 15
The kids must be wired drinking it!!

Clam packet...never heard it called that! I'm dead!! 🤣🤣🤣

Shes a classy girl eh 🤣🤣🤣
I never knew that part of the female anatomy had so many variations of its name. Thanks Sarah for providing the comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why they talk to jace in that baby voice, he’s 2.5 years old just talk to him normally for god sake! Maybe it’s just me but I stopped the baby talk by the time mine was 1ish 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whenever I see Jace chatting I think he must have inherited his intelligence from a distant relative 👀

Agree about the baby talk it’s stomach churning as well as detrimental to his developing speech but I think he will be fine despite the future limited education he can look forward to and a mother that sounds illiterate at the best of times ( thanks greencow for highlighting when thicko said ‘sow’ 😂 👍) he’s a little trouper

I hope and 🙏 that Mila turns out to be a screaming foot stomping, tantruming horror 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot warm to Esme ,I know she's only a child but I find her overbearing ,bratty and a total show off,she has some spirit unlike dull Izzy but the gurning faces she makes are so like her dirty daddy 🤢

Reactions: 59
Does anyone have footage of them supposedly going for a poo in the woods? Which vlog was it on?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me why those safety conscious parents took the life vest off that child when he was on the slides unbelievable.He should’ve had it on all the time but he definitely needed it on whilst on the slides
I noticed this too. He had it on in the baby pool where he didn’t need it, but then didn’t when he was in the bigger pool with the slides. I think Sarah and Chris were trying to placate the “haters” by showing him wearing it and then got more complacent/forgetful. It’s actually quite scary that they can’t recognise when he needs to be wearing one, and everything they do is for the audience.

Reactions: 24
She really is something else, if she bought her undergarments in the correct size then her labia wouldn't be trying to suck them in!!
Surely if she REEEEEALLY had to pull them out....in public, she would ask the girls to stand around her, use the pram for cover at the front and discreetly detach her sweaty knickers from her flaps.
But no, not our Lazy, not only does she delve right in, she cocks her leg in the process, bending down so she can get a proper handful.
And not only did a 38 year old do that in public but her ever loving Creepy husband, filmed it, edited it and then posted it online for anyone to see.

Does anyone remember when Creeps seemed to intentionally leave clips of lazy in the vlogs, that painted her in a bad light? She must've done something to piss him off that day!
I feel that he leaves clips in that make her look bad every single day and has done for a very long time. She has said that she never watches the vlogs back and so doesn't realise what he is doing. He leaves clips in where she clearly cuts off Isla speaking and instead talks about Jace/Mila; leaves in times where she ridicules the children and leaves in times when she pronounces a word wrong or looks absolutely ridiculous (for example when she said 'agriculture' , rather than 'culture'). He is a narcissist who loves to make her look bad and (in his head) make himself look good. Who could forget when she jumped into a swimming pool and he put up the word 'tsunami' on the screen? Yes, it was Esme who had said it but it was he, the vile husband, who went to the effort of putting that word on the screen instead of editing out what Esme had said. He absolutely despises her but she cannot see that, because I imagine that he tells her he loves her and that she's gorgeous all the time...

She is also a narcissist however and ridicules him right back, every single vlog. They couldn't be a less loving couple.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Lazy nearly wet herself when the kid was ‘performing and dancing’ to the camera! I bet she was thinking ‘ we will be viral once more’ instead it’s sadly not the case - total turn off

Reactions: 31
I hate to be on their side for anything but, a lot of places in Europe forbid life vests and other swimming aids when using waterslides, I have never fully understood why but I have seen it in quite a few places. I believe it has something to do with a mix of liability and health and safety. (I lived and travelled around mainland Europe as a child and I can just about swim so, swimming aid would have made me feel better going on watersides but I never found a place that allowed it )

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am new to these threads, is she from seacroft?
Yes. I’m American, but from what I’ve gathered yes. And so far, I’ve not seen anyone make fun of seacroft necessarily but the fact that she thinks she is better than everyone from Seacroft because she “is living her best life”. She is no better than anyone, so I make fun of her being from Seacroft to show her that she is still the stupid ass she was back then.

Reactions: 23
Esme's a great example of why you shouldn't cackle at your small child and tell them how hilarious they are every time they pull faces and put on daft voices. Never mind uploading those idiotic skits like anybody but Sarah and Esme thinks they're funny. Sarah's always banged on about how funny Esme is when there's absolutely no substance to her supposed humour and more recently, she seems to be sniggering at Isla. The other day, Esme happily admitted to filming Isla on Snapchat (why? who's she sending that to?) while she was asleep to make fun of her, Sarah barely reacted and Creepy used the footage in the vlog. And Esme's always mentioning Creepy smelling when she clearly has very dodgy personal hygiene. Is Sarah going to be cackling away if Isla bites back and tells Esme she stinks?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Omg chavvy
Oh god , that poor little baby! Why would you? On a deluded dpd van holiday, pretending you're having fun but running away from people cos actually you're not famous Mr Ingram, you and your family are the poster child for INFAMOUS
[/QUOT
I don’t. She’s as bad if not worse than creepy
Does anyone think that if Sarah got rid of Chris and rebranded the channel they would improve their views?

Reactions: 9
Esme's a great example of why you shouldn't cackle at your small child and tell them how hilarious they are every time they pull faces and put on daft voices. Never mind uploading those idiotic skits like anybody but Sarah and Esme thinks they're funny. Sarah's always banged on about how funny Esme is when there's absolutely no substance to her supposed humour and more recently, she seems to be sniggering at Isla. The other day, Esme happily admitted to filming Isla on Snapchat (why? who's she sending that to?) while she was asleep to make fun of her, Sarah barely reacted and Creepy used the footage in the vlog. And Esme's always mentioning Creepy smelling when she clearly has very dodgy personal hygiene. Is Sarah going to be cackling away if Isla bites back and tells Esme she stinks?
Realised I phrased that really badly. Creepy didn't use Esme's recording of Isla in the vlog. Esme did a whole re-enactment mocking Isla's sleep talking using that exaggerated Yorkshire accent she does for Isla's voice. That's what Creepy put in the vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I feel that he leaves clips in that make her look bad every single day and has done for a very long time. She has said that she never watches the vlogs back and so doesn't realise what he is doing. He leaves clips in where she clearly cuts off Isla speaking and instead talks about Jace/Mila; leaves in times where she ridicules the children and leaves in times when she pronounces a word wrong or looks absolutely ridiculous (for example when she said 'agriculture' , rather than 'culture'). He is a narcissist who loves to make her look bad and (in his head) make himself look good. Who could forget when she jumped into a swimming pool and he put up the word 'tsunami' on the screen? Yes, it was Esme who had said it but it was he, the vile husband, who went to the effort of putting that word on the screen instead of editing out what Esme had said. He absolutely despises her but she cannot see that, because I imagine that he tells her he loves her and that she's gorgeous all the time...

She is also a narcissist however and ridicules him right back, every single vlog. They couldn't be a less loving couple.
Was this in tonight’s vlog her pulling out a wedgie or whatever? Did I miss it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
As parents we tend to think our children are amusing, occasionally hilarious …….As adults with more than one brain cell though this usually goes hand in hand with realising only we will find it amusing and to other people outside our family it’s tedious crap 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.