The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long are they meant to be travelling for?
Creepy training to be a commercial pilot? Were.you.duck. Mr Ingram. Take it from an actual trained pilot (only small planes admittedly) you weren't even close to it. His dopey ass wouldn't even have the basic qualifications or mental awareness required.
I doubt he would be able to successfully get his Private pilots licence (PPL) at £8000-£10,000 and 60 hours training. Never mind secure a place on a reputable training course to gain his approx £100,000, 770 hours training to get the Airline Pilots Transport Licence which is required to then move onto type approval with an airline to actually fly a commercial airliner.

Edited to add: The man claiming to have started pilot training, has lost/crashed 2 self stabilizing, self-return to home equipped drones.....
Commercial pilot? Did he do any training at all? He worked in the baggage department at the airport and thinks he can become a pilot and he worked as a porter in a hospital and believes he has the knowledge of a doctor. Does a bit of skate boarding and he believes he is a pro skater. He is so grandiose.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Aaarghhhhhh... who puts their child's shoes on a table where people eat!??!!!! It's not even their table, it's at a restaurant for goodness sake... yuk!!!!

Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 00.34.17 copy.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
So far I see no need for them to have purchased the van?!?! Ingham family pool tour 2021 this isn’t can life 🙃 not that I’m bothered I’m absolutely sick to death of watching these privileged youtubers spending thousands on fads and trends when so many people are losing out l, choosing between heating and eating etc. Imagine how many kids they could have fed on the money they’ve spent on that van (not that I’m saying it’s their responsibility just that it’s bad taste and in bad timing ) also say what you want about Sarah but those kids used to look immaculate when they first started vlogging. It’s like she’s just given up on the girls since the whole chris cheating scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I feel that he leaves clips in that make her look bad every single day and has done for a very long time. She has said that she never watches the vlogs back and so doesn't realise what he is doing. He leaves clips in where she clearly cuts off Isla speaking and instead talks about Jace/Mila; leaves in times where she ridicules the children and leaves in times when she pronounces a word wrong or looks absolutely ridiculous (for example when she said 'agriculture' , rather than 'culture'). He is a narcissist who loves to make her look bad and (in his head) make himself look good. Who could forget when she jumped into a swimming pool and he put up the word 'tsunami' on the screen? Yes, it was Esme who had said it but it was he, the vile husband, who went to the effort of putting that word on the screen instead of editing out what Esme had said. He absolutely despises her but she cannot see that, because I imagine that he tells her he loves her and that she's gorgeous all the time...

She is also a narcissist however and ridicules him right back, every single vlog. They couldn't be a less loving couple.
She is a doormat

Reactions: 20
Is no one going to comment on the fact jace fell at the top of the water slide because no one was holding his hand to sit him down properly. Even when shamu was holding the camera in one hand and Jason’s hand in the other in the baby slide he looked like he was going to slip and fall as he sat down. Someone should be holding his hand and watching him at all times if they are going to take the life vest off for the slides. And shamu, I meant with both hands .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The replies to the video.
Ifam tossers gushing about how brilliant Esme is and how she should be on the stage!
Are they for bleeping real?
Those performances were totally cringeworthy.
No doubt Esme will read said comments and believe she’s destined for greatness 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How long are they meant to be travelling for?

Ifam tossers gushing about how brilliant Esme is and how she should be on the stage!
No doubt Esme will read said comments and believe she’s destined for greatness 🙄
Can people really not see that what Chris did will live with these kids forever. Yeah put esme on the stage and let the media rip her apart because of what her father did. Sad as it is its reality.

Reactions: 7
According to a comment they were just seen in Benidorm. How perfect for them 🤣🤣
This lot are unbelievable. No one wants to watch them return to all the places they went to over the last 2 years! No one watched then and no one is watching now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
According to a comment they were just seen in Benidorm. How perfect for them 🤣🤣
Full of English chavs to make friends with and go to Burger King together. Are they vlogging a week behind now? To prevent Chris being arrested at borders and then having to hide in bushes

Reactions: 35
YUCK
I’m on thread 177, they’re swimming and Big Tits put that stinky wife of his in the clog, floating around like a bloated 2 week old water logged cadaver with her nasty ass belly and vag right in the shot. Disgusting. He has to dislike her, there’s no way a loving husband would do that to his wife.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
These girls are way too old to be getting giddy about water parks. Kids their age do enjoy them but for the Ingram girls they must have become tedious by now. They’ve spent a huge amount of their life on them they must be as exciting as cleaning your teeth I feel ludicrous to imagine Esme enjoying them let alone Isla. It appears everything is for Jason and the rest have to tolerate it.

Thank goodness Big Sarah has shut up about her teeny tiny newborn. The ‘little’ one is some size and very chunky. She’s obviously thriving unlike the starved little thing Jace was at that age. Meeeela’s meals will soon include pasties and MacDonalds and sweets. Poor kid

Reactions: 38
31k views 😳 also back to Greencow run down wtf is first photo stick that on door that scare people 🤣 and creeps as ever leaving unflattering clips of lazy in , trying to stop her bucket eating her to small knickers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do hope Esme and Isabelle don't do repeat performances of those dire 'skits' they used to do.Deranged ifams complementing them while many of us cringed

Reactions: 26
Esme's a great example of why you shouldn't cackle at your small child and tell them how hilarious they are every time they pull faces and put on daft voices. Never mind uploading those idiotic skits like anybody but Sarah and Esme thinks they're funny. Sarah's always banged on about how funny Esme is when there's absolutely no substance to her supposed humour and more recently, she seems to be sniggering at Isla. The other day, Esme happily admitted to filming Isla on Snapchat (why? who's she sending that to?) while she was asleep to make fun of her, Sarah barely reacted and Creepy used the footage in the vlog. And Esme's always mentioning Creepy smelling when she clearly has very dodgy personal hygiene. Is Sarah going to be cackling away if Isla bites back and tells Esme she stinks?
I wonder if anyone in the ingham family asks for consent of the others before uploading any images on the internet? Imagine living life not knowing what images of you there are out there for everyone for see. Does he run through and get them to watch the edit before uploading it I wonder, to make sure they are happy with it. Imagine having your questionable Dad decide for you and making money out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Not sure how accurate these estimates are from YouTube earnings and similar sites but the Grimhams look like they could be earning about £4-7k per month before tax.
More than a baggage handler for sure but not mega impressive compared to the sacrifices that they’ve had to make like hiding from the public, removing the girls from school, living in a DPD van, removing hate comments 24/7 from every SM site even when on holiday, having two extra children for views, humiliating their kids for everyone to watch etc.
That explains why they cannot give up the daily pimping out the fam vlogs because they rely on the views on each YT video to be able to have a basic salary every month. They don’t have any regular sponsorship and the merch cannot be making that much overall.
Christopher Malcolm must be panicking. I wonder how many times Sarah38 brings up the cheating and grooming scandals in their arguments 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.