The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of bikini shots of poor Isabelle who actually looks lovely but soooo wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So they're at Alannia Costa Blanca judging by the thumbnail. I did wonder if that was where they were headed.

Strange that when I entered the number of people it said that was too many people for a pitch. Are they staying in the DPD van or in other accommodation

1633799905700.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Another day another water park which is exactly like all the others they claim is “the best thing ever”. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 31
He slept with a 21 year old Ifam, confirmed by Sarah and his mum. Lots of alleged seedy behaviour before YouTube that included cheating on her. Loads of picture around of him being a complete sleaze in clubs, one of him trying to get his leg over with a girl in nightclub toilets, alleged poor behaviour with young girls when he followed around his brother's fans, had a dating profile up when Sarah already had children by him
Dating profile is being kind. It was a website for casual sex hookups where he used a profile picture from a good 10 years and 10 stone ago.

Screenshot_20211009-182019_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
What’s with the music he uses when editing? Just weird.

The crappy bench seats on show in the van, no head or back support for ones with no car seats, and they sit on what look like removable playmats, nice and safe.

Best water park ever? I thought they had been to Florida?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Or what about a Chuldren's book?
Following on with this theme and the ‘Famous Five ‘ books how about using some of their titles but replacing 5 with 7…
Seven go adventuring again
Seven run away together
Seven go off in a caravan
Seven go off to camp
Seven get into trouble
Seven go down to the sea
Seven get into a fix

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought Esme didn’t like water 🙄 what’s with the rap music 😂 Nothing says gangster more than a trip to the water park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sunny D may contain a full day's supply of vitamin C, as its bottle says, but the tangy orange drink is drowning in sugar — 27 g per glass. Better choice: Milk. Skip Sunny D and pour your kid a glass of skim milk. It's full of calcium and essential vitamins without the sugar…….but our Sarah says ‘everything in moderation!”

Reactions: 21
Found this when I was looking for his dating profile pics again. Worth sharing even though it's old...

View attachment 802159
Never seen this before, thanks for sharing.
Do we think he's changed his ways because surely if he was still dicking about then it would come out as nothing seems to stay a secret where these lot are concerned. Unless he's paying for it now...

What was the most recent information to come come light was it the skater girl who appeared in some of his videos who claimed he picked her up in Sarah's pink mini...?

Reactions: 11
I thought Esme didn’t like water 🙄 what’s with the rap music 😂 Nothing says gangster more than a trip to the water park 😂
Maybe he is on a sleep deprived sugar rush when he is editing in the middle of the night?

Reactions: 9
That picture of Seacroft Shamu digging her underwear is cracking me up LOL
Sticky ass witch

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Lots of bikini shots of poor Isabelle who actually looks lovely but soooo wrong
I know he literally hangs around waiting to film her. It's so wrong. He's a right creep and will end up in trouble for being a pervert again. These people don't change.

Nothing special about where they are staying it's a typical package holiday type place. The whole point of vanlifing is to see new, weird and wonderful places but they have no interest in doing this and it wouldn't be practical anyway with a baby and a toddler.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.