The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that poor girl ever going to do well in her GCSEs when her whole life is a false reality and pool party šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 33
19 minute vlog over half of it is the girls and Jace going up and down the slides....

Reactions: 24
I canā€™t work out who they see as their audience anymore? They arenā€™t going to get new views from people interested in travelling and living out of a van because that isnā€™t what they are doing. They arenā€™t going to get new viewers from home educators because they arenā€™t inspiring in that area, they arenā€™t going to get people interested in travel to view because they donā€™t really do any travel and they arenā€™t really family themed because they donā€™t do any family content(meals, crafts etc). Nobody will watch them for home decor ideas because they donā€™t finish anything and itā€™s seems to be copies of other people anyway. They are also alienating their current audience because they donā€™t want to see these kinds of vlogs.

Reactions: 47
Yuck! Picking her pants out her clam packet must be like when a vet helps birth a calf the size of her šŸ˜‚
She really is something else, if she bought her undergarments in the correct size then her labia wouldn't be trying to suck them in!!
Surely if she REEEEEALLY had to pull them out....in public, she would ask the girls to stand around her, use the pram for cover at the front and discreetly detach her sweaty knickers from her flaps.
But no, not our Lazy, not only does she delve right in, she cocks her leg in the process, bending down so she can get a proper handful.
And not only did a 38 year old do that in public but her ever loving Creepy husband, filmed it, edited it and then posted it online for anyone to see.

Does anyone remember when Creeps seemed to intentionally leave clips of lazy in the vlogs, that painted her in a bad light? She must've done something to piss him off that day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
She really is something else, if she bought her undergarments in the correct size then her labia wouldn't be trying to suck them in!!
Surely if she REEEEEALLY had to pull them out....in public, she would ask the girls to stand around her, use the pram for cover at the front and discreetly detach her sweaty knickers from her flaps.
But no, not our Lazy, not only does she delve right in, she cocks her leg in the process, bending down so she can get a proper handful.
And not only did a 38 year old do that in public but her ever loving Creepy husband, filmed it, edited it and then posted it online for anyone to see.

Does anyone remember when Creeps seemed to intentionally leave clips of lazy in the vlogs, that painted her in a bad light? She must've done something to piss him off that day!
Sarah buys cheap Primark pants for Ā£2.00 but sheā€™s so big Ā£1.75 of them are up her arse šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
THE BEST PLACE WE HAVE EVER STAYED - WATERPARK!

Lazy films Mila in her swinging chair. Jace is playing with the elephant. The Inghams got up and got ready. The girls are doing their schoolwork. She tells Jace not to be loud. They got a fold away table and chairs at the supermarket yesterday because they were on offer, and the bench is huge.

It's 2:15pm and the girls have finished their schoolwork. Isla wanted Lazy to film her talking about the Sunny Delight drink that comes in yellow, blue and red. Esme and Isla are having some so Jace has to have a taste. Lazy points out the drink has vitamins in and everything in moderation is ok. Sunny D came out when Lazy was younger and Nannar used to buy the orange one for her brother (the convict or the homeless one?) and it was so yummy. Lazy was setting up the pram because they need to take it to the pool as it's a bit of a walk, and Jace is already in it. Esme told Creepy she would clean the van whilst he went to get ready at the shower block and he told her how to clean the floor. Esme demonstrates how he told her to clean. Jace shouts that he's strapped in. Esme does another impression of Creepy and Lazy says he will kill her when he watches it back to edit it.

Creepy is filming now and says the place has such a holiday vibe and he loves it. He shows us all the shops and captures Lazy pulling a wedgie out of her crack. Creepy is looking forward to getting to the pool and watching some entertainment. It's about 3pm so unfortunately for you I doubt anyone will be skinny dipping. There are fans blowing water out of them. Creepy has added rap music to the clip of the empty pool area. He loves the look of the water slide so he'll probably be going down on it and causing a tsunami with his 48DDD moobs at some point. The girls have gone to the top and he films them coming out, paying particular attention to Isabelle. Isla doesn't reach the height requirement for the 1.4 metre slide. The first slide was so slow but the next one was terrifying. Creepy can't wait to have a go.

Time for Lazy to screech about the pools now. Jace wants to go on the slides. She films all the animal statues. Music plays to footage of the pool, Mila and Jace. Creepy says Jace and Lazy ate all his chocolate biscuits. Then he asks Isabelle if this is the prettiest pool they've ever been to; she says it is. Jace and Esme go on a big slide together and Lazy screeches "cllllleeeeever boy" when they reach the bottom. The kids (minus Mila) all go on some of the little slides together. Isabelle and Jace then go on it again alone.

Creepy doesn't know what "these two fools" Esme and Isabelle are doing. They go down a slide together. Some music that I'm sure was used on the Scottish road trip is used over clips of Jace and Lazy on a slide and the kids on a slide. Do they really think their audience are interested in them bleating on about folding tables and repetitive clips of water slides? The next few minutes are footage of the kids on water slides. Jace stares at a hippo.

After a wonderful few hours around the pool at the best campsite, this is the Inghams have been to on a trip. Creepy says it's gorgeous. Footage of Mila. You can book apartments at the site and you can use the buffet restaurant daily for Ā£14 per adult. Time for the daily moan about mosquitos. Isla runs away from one and runs into a table. Lazy has to stop herself from laughing and says it's not worth running herself into the table for. Isabelle laughs at her and says she's the clumsiest person in the family. Esme is babysitting Jace in the background. The Inghams head indoors to escape from the mosquitos. Esme and Isla are really red and swollen and the girls are itchy at night. They use anti mosquito stuff but some of them seem to like it; some work and some don't. They've been using an Avon skin softener cream as well but they life that as well. Lazy shows us her dinner.

The Inghams are heading back to the van. Lazy keeps accidentally saying caravan and Creepy keeps asking her if she's going back home. He's holding a tired Mila like a sack of potatoes. The way they hold her looks so uncomfortable but tonight it looks like Creepy is almost dropping her. The Inghams are having a wander around the campsite trying to find the other pool area and looking at other people's set ups because Lazy likes doing that. Creepy films a big van with Isla standing in front of it, and does a what they need for their family size versus what they have. I doubt he got permission to film the van. Lazy tries to convince us she wouldn't change it for the world but doesn't love it; she loves the memories it gives them. If she was sat on a pitch and given the choice between their van and the large van, she'd choose the large van.

End of vlog

The latest model of the Ā£75k van Creepy was drooling over. Oh what could've been if you hadn't fucked everything up. Looks like it has space for an American fridge/freezer too. He'll be crying into the snack box as he shits in the portaloo when he read this.
Screenshot 2021-10-09 192239.png
Screenshot 2021-10-09 192617.png
Screenshot 2021-10-09 192635.png
Screenshot 2021-10-09 192953.png

Screenshot 2021-10-09 195459.png
Screenshot 2021-10-09 194839.png
Screenshot 2021-10-09 195157.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why do they have to scream and shout?? Lazy shouting all over the restaurant, the girls screaming their heads off in the pool. I'm sorry I know kids get excited at pools when on holidays but are pools and slides not old news to them at this stage?

Reactions: 47
Why are they using Avon skin so soft as a mosquito spray ? I've heard its good protection against midges in Scotland but never heard about it as a mozzie spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

My life is far too serious at the minute but you have made me laugh so much tonight. Thank you for cheering me up fellow Tattler. Excellant.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Random, but a few thoughts.
After reading through a lot of threads, I totally believe they read here. I am glad because they can see how much people really hate them and how horrible they are. They know they are terrible, abusive ( strong accusation I know, but I 100% stand behind it), they just donā€™t care because money and fame are all they want.
Iā€™ve seen comments that say ā€œwe havenā€™t said the kids should be taken from them, they just need parenting lessonsā€. Well, every time they read here or their comments, they get lessons on how to fix things. We also saw Kayak King Paul tell them. I really believe they know the dangers they put their children in, but donā€™t give one duck about it. Therefore, I think the kids should be taken from them. I know the system sucks, but how many people can afford to put the kids in the danger these people do? They travel a lot and there is always something dangerous going on. Even at home they are in danger! I agree with free speech and the right to disagree with me, but if anyone has a problem with what Iā€™ve said, Iā€™ll type out a list ( a long, perverted list) of what they have physically and psychologically done to damaged and potentially injured/kill their children. Swimming in big open water with no life jackets, mocking the kids, ignoring prenatal care, driving with very little sleep in a botched homemade caravan are just a few.
I was reading a care case other day where they said that the children had avoided death or serious injury through absolute sheer luck and it made me think of them and how arrogant they are about the children, especially Jace either in that hideous death trap house or when they are on their ā€˜van lifeā€™ get away bollocks -

children do have accidents and 99.9% are genuine but theirs would be through sheer cockiness, arrogance ( no one tells them what to do) and some deluded belief that because Jace can talk and seems sensible beyond his years that he is savvy enough to know how to keep himself safe or how to handle/ behave around Mila ā€¦Iā€™m not saying he would intentionally hurt her but when she was a few weeks old gormless had her on the floor whilst he jumped around practically and inch away from her.
They clearly donā€™t care about the older girls Loch Lomond proved that and god knows who is viewing them due to the exposure they get online, itā€™s obvious they just see them as income and have no doubt spun them some rubbish about this fake tv life giving them the opportunity to ditch school and travel when they want

Itā€™s sad when strangers care more about someoneā€™s childrenā€™s lives and future mental health than their own parents - true they are fed, clothed, have their own bedrooms and as far as we can see are not physically abused but they will grow up with a rubbish education, isolated from their peers, their privacy invaded and being dragged around at their clueless parents whim exposed to risky behaviour just for likes and money

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sunny D may contain a full day's supply of vitamin C, as its bottle says, but the tangy orange drink is drowning in sugar ā€” 27 g per glass. Better choice: Milk. Skip Sunny D and pour your kid a glass of skim milk. It's full of calcium and essential vitamins without the sugarā€¦ā€¦.but our Sarah says ā€˜everything in moderation!ā€
The kids must be wired drinking it!!

Yuck! Picking her pants out her clam packet must be like when a vet helps birth a calf the size of her šŸ˜‚
Clam packet...never heard it called that! I'm dead!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

That picture of Seacroft Shamu digging her underwear is cracking me up LOL
Sticky ass witch
Shes a classy girl eh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.