The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that if Sarah got rid of Chris and rebranded the channel they would improve their views?
Not a chance in hell. She has enabled his behaviour, and continues to allow his victims to be harassed and branded liars. There is no coming back. She could make a few quid short term throwing him under the bus, but she’d make herself look just as bad for helping him all this time, and she also has to deal with him still being the father of at least three or four of her children. They’re both screwed. They have been from the day it went public, they’ve just been running from it.

Hey quick question but is Chris still a… well you know…
Pro Team Rider for Sinnaz? No, no he’s not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Do we think they will be at the campsite with the 'mini waterpark' in tonight's vlog?

More campsite toilets, more swimming pools, more footage of open-mouthed Izzy in her bikini - it's like Groundhog Day with their much flaunted 'travel vlogs'.

Maybe they'll shake things up a bit by staying in a bungalow/villa on the complex. Then we can have a 15 minute room tour where they get overexcited about having taps and a kettle :rolleyes:

Their vlogs couldn't be further from #vanlife if they tried (and we know they stopped trying some time ago). Any new viewers they picked up from Sarah's advertising spiel on Facebook will be totally perplexed about WTF is going on. Closest they have come to wild camping so far is going for a cheeky (alleged) tit in the bushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know a home schooling family who travel a fair bit every year. Every city stop is filled with trips to historical sites or museums for learning opportunities and trips to the beach involve learning about the tide etc. The child is very well adjusted and always tells me about what they saw/did in a way which shows the whole trip was a lifelong learning experience. Honestly what are these girls learning about in swimming pool after swimming pool? The difference between the two families is honestly shocking

Reactions: 40
They didn't even hit 80k views last night according to SocialBlade. I say two years max before they quit vlogging (and they'll be in a cheaper house by then).

Looks like Sarah, 38teen will have to write an autobiography to try and keep the gravy train running. Title suggestions please:
There just jealous
A Chav's guide to a Successful life
Ah Had a Burga For Me Tea
My Life Is Awesome
I can do Anything - One Woman's Guide to Being Superhuman
Cleaning Coffee off Walls and other Life Hacks
Why I hate my Husband
There's no business like a Alibaba Blanket Business
What's up Fool? My Husband Threw Coffee up the Wall.

Or what about a Chuldren's book?
Andy's Adventure on the Island of Portugal
The Adventures of Big Frank and Kayak Paul
The Mysterious Missing Towel
Who Ate My Brownies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
They didn't even hit 80k views last night according to SocialBlade. I say two years max before they quit vlogging (and they'll be in a cheaper house by then).

Looks like Sarah, 38teen will have to write an autobiography to try and keep the gravy train running. Title suggestions please:
There just jealous
My Life Is Awesome
Why I hate my Husband

Who Ate My Brownies?
Absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂

There just jealous
My Life Is Awesome
Why I hate my Husband

Who Ate My Brownies?
Absolutely brilliant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my Christ, literally just hit me who Sarah and Chris remind me of...

Les Mis- The Thenardiers- The Master of the Inn, and his wife... look dirty and unkempt, take advantage of others, especially others disadvantages, and have no maternal instincts.

Honestly- if they could sing, and do a better job of acting... actually no need to act, they just need to be themselves, they would be bloody perfect in the roles.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know the whole vanlifer thing is a view drum up exercise, but if they still have the chavavan, could they not have taken both?

7 of them, all absolutely howling of ersecheeks and disco vag in a wee dank van is barkin. At least a caravan at the back could’ve given them a bit of respite/peace/pretendy home school areas.

Creepy Chris the bald/auld/ginger and Sarah the 10-38 stone minger.

Just feel so bad for those kids they don’t stand a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sarah reminds me of the character moon face from the faraway books!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know why Chris ever thought this would bring in the views. Without even showing anything of the inside of the van, it's no different to when they've been away in the caravan. They do nothing at each place and he should have realised by now that a few shots of beautiful scenery to sad music isn't of any interest to the ifam. It's the wrong time of year for this - the few remaining real fan comments have been saying they can't wait for halloween/bonfire night/christmas vlogs. Previous trips of this kind have not done well with people commenting that they are bored and can't wait for them to go home.

It's just been a huge waste of money to get the dpd van to then mostly park up at campsites and not leave. They would have had more freedom parking up the caravan at the campsite and being able to drive the car off for days out.

Reactions: 39
I know the whole vanlifer thing is a view drum up exercise, but if they still have the chavavan, could they not have taken both?
I think the caravan slowed them down quite a lot and I know they spoke about not knowing whether to do dull driving vlogs or keep stopping (and do dull service station vlogs). Think it was last year when they drove down the east of France, said they were driving for eight hours or something like that, and it was vlogs of them hanging around carparks for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my Christ, literally just hit me who Sarah and Chris remind me of...

Les Mis- The Thenardiers- The Master of the Inn, and his wife... look dirty and unkempt, take advantage of others, especially others disadvantages, and have no maternal instincts.

Honestly- if they could sing, and do a better job of acting... actually no need to act, they just need to be themselves, they would be bloody perfect in the roles.
Creepy singing Masturbator of house🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah reminds me of the character moon face from the faraway books!
Ahhhh it totally makes sense now why they washed newborn Meeeela Rosabelle in a frying pan....she borrowed it from her tree mate Saucepan man 🌳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.