The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think not uploading Mondays, or on time and being so behind on the vlogs has done a lot of damage.
Plus ifam want autumn, Halloween and then Christmas content not this

Reactions: 52
I think not uploading Mondays, or on time and being so behind on the vlogs has done a lot of damage.
It has, plus how will they do vlogmas 5 days behind, Christmas day 5 days behind etc, they said they would do special days uploaded on time, they didn't Isabelles's birthday was 5 days late

Reactions: 33
My kids would be getting a telling off if they were sat on my bed picking their toenails. How bloody disgusting. And Sarah just laughs. I see Isla has been allowed some camera time over the last few vlogs and Sarah being fake nice to her.

Reactions: 38
You are right, it all started on a steeper decline (mudslide) since they delayed the vlogs. Just look at the jumbled mess the vlogs have become since, he obviously cant keep up with which clips belong to which day!

Reactions: 23
Random, but a few thoughts.
After reading through a lot of threads, I totally believe they read here. I am glad because they can see how much people really hate them and how horrible they are. They know they are terrible, abusive ( strong accusation I know, but I 100% stand behind it), they just don’t care because money and fame are all they want.
I’ve seen comments that say “we haven’t said the kids should be taken from them, they just need parenting lessons”. Well, every time they read here or their comments, they get lessons on how to fix things. We also saw Kayak King Paul tell them. I really believe they know the dangers they put their children in, but don’t give one duck about it. Therefore, I think the kids should be taken from them. I know the system sucks, but how many people can afford to put the kids in the danger these people do? They travel a lot and there is always something dangerous going on. Even at home they are in danger! I agree with free speech and the right to disagree with me, but if anyone has a problem with what I’ve said, I’ll type out a list ( a long, perverted list) of what they have physically and psychologically done to damaged and potentially injured/kill their children. Swimming in big open water with no life jackets, mocking the kids, ignoring prenatal care, driving with very little sleep in a botched homemade caravan are just a few.
They do clearly read here, but I don’t understand why they don’t take anything on board. Like the hygiene and their diets. They all look like tramps. You’d think if you read it often enough you’d make more of an effort to spruce yourself up. Surely Sarah’s not that deluded that she just thinks it’s jealous haters. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
It has, plus how will they do vlogmas 5 days behind, Christmas day 5 days behind etc, they said they would do special days uploaded on time, they didn't Isabelles's birthday was 5 days late
Plus Milas birth was shown late

Reactions: 19
They do clearly read here, but I don’t understand why they don’t take anything on board. Like the hygiene and their diets. They all look like tramps. You’d think if you read it often enough you’d make more of an effort to spruce yourself up. Surely Sarah’s not that deluded that she just thinks it’s jealous haters. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Give them credit the last few vlogs half of it’s been in the shower block, still not shown their shower in the van though 🤷🏼‍♀️ So I’m guessing when they’re not at a site they’re just not going to wash 🧼🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely Sarah’s not that deluded that she just thinks it’s jealous haters. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thats just it! She really believes she is well loved and we are just trolls and haterz lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Haven’t they got enough junk in those 2 big plastic storage containers? She’s actually bought more.

Give them credit the last few vlogs half of it’s been in the shower block, still not shown their shower in the van though 🤷🏼‍♀️ So I’m guessing when they’re not at a site they’re just not going to wash 🧼🤢
Tbf I will say they looked cleaner in that vlog. 😂.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s like watching a comedy sketch. I like to think that my view per day goes towards the girls getting some sort of paid tutoring/education, even if it is an hour a day with unqualified teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see what's really going on behind the scenes.I bet their hating there half arsed attempts at #vanlife (spelling mistakes made on purpose) I would have a breakdown being in such cramped conditions with so many family members and there would be so many arguments!

Reactions: 37
I know this is going back a few days but it’s just come back in my head. When they were doing the drive to Spain and explaining how they did it (boring as duck if you ask me) Chris said more than once that they stopped every couple of hours because Mila was in the back and Sarah was in the front and it “wasn’t fair on Sarah”.

I don’t think I’ve ever known parents to think like that. Aside from the fact Sarah could swap with one of her daughters if she was that bothered, why is their biggest concern Sharon38teen? What about the baby? What about the older girls having to supervise a tiny baby and a toddler?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
They won’t take anything we say onboard because they’re pure narcissists and are never wrong. They’re so simple-minded, that to them, it boils down to us.vs.them, so even if we speak sense, they will never listen because it came from ‘haters’ mouths.

• Heart
Ooo those views 😳😬 think creeps needs new rebrand ! Go home do proper fam vlog he piss off to work like normal work actually 8-10 or 12hr shifts provide for his extended brood .isn't cash baby 2 due jabs set 2 soon?
Wow the views really have declined lowest I have ever seen them. With that large mortgage they are definitely shitting themselves. I don't think rebranding would make a difference unless she divorces Chris. He likely does need a job now to bump up the income but how could he with his reputation. What he should do is sell that monstrosity van as soon as they get home. There is no way in this earth they are afforded that mortgage on their views when Baby and Me isn't in sell out tat mode (most months its sells very little). Sarah can now see that everytime she trys to gain new viewer's her husbands jail worthy behaviour prevents this. Her best bet would be to exclude him from the vlogs, get the children back to school and just act like a normal family. Leave creepy out of the vlogs like Anna Saccone has done with her weirdo husband and rebranded as mum of four with six dogs. What both Anna's and Sarah's husband have done is unforgivable.

• Heart
Her best bet would be to exclude him from the vlogs, get the children back to school and just act like a normal family.
I've always thought he's insisted on being on the vlogs (on his terms because when he's feeling insecure he never shows himself). I've never seen anyone say they watch the vlogs for Chris, but plenty watch for Sarah. Surely Sarah and people close to them must know that he's a drain on the channel after what he's been accused of? I could understand why he would continue to edit and have behind the scenes involvement, but the insecure little dwarf can't give up the feeling he gets from the tiniest bit of attention that he gets from appearing on screen, even if his family financially suffer.

He claims he does this to give his kids better opportunities when him being on screen does exactly the opposite - he's a knob.

Reactions: 38
I've always thought he's insisted on being on the vlogs (on his terms because when he's feeling insecure he never shows himself). I've never seen anyone say they watch the vlogs for Chris, but plenty watch for Sarah. Surely Sarah and people close to them must know that he's a drain on the channel after what he's been accused of? I could understand why he would continue to edit and have behind the scenes involvement, but the insecure little dwarf can't give up the feeling he gets from the tiniest bit of attention that he gets from appearing on screen, even if his family financially suffer.

He claims he does this to give his kids better opportunities when him being on screen does exactly the opposite - he's a knob.
He's has ruined many opportunities for his children, they don't have a friend between them and Isabelle left school because of bullying over his behaviour. Lego brand deals, brand deals in general he has ruined them and now it may actually happen their channel is doing so poorly. Other vloggers can come back from controversy however he will always have the reputation as a paedophile who tried his luck with a teenager.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.