The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milas grey legs have to be a result of how much time that poor girl spends in that car seat.
Do they ever think about how much the sun must hurt her eyes when they are handling her
The poor baby squirming and scrunching her face up from the glare

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I am so sorry for your horrific loss, that sounds totally traumatic and heartbreaking. You are so brave for sharing this with us.
Aww, thank you. I don't consider it to be brave. Its just what happened but I appreciate your kind words. There are people, and I personally know people, that have had it so much worse and I count myself very lucky for the three healthy kiddos that we now have ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m genuinely worried about Mila’s legs, it could be a sign of a heart/lung problem. It’s really stressing me out because they’re not going to listen to us no matter what we say, I don’t want to see her get really poorly, feel so helpless

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She looks like she's about to beat someone up 😵
Is she hoping for a gig as a plus size model in a catalogue 🤔
she really is an ad for …this is what you wanted and this was what you got type posts when people are disappointed that they don’t look like the model in an ad when they purchase….queen of frump really makes those dresses look hideous…with her model poses she really thinks she is something…I’m embarrassed for her and I’m Sure the company selling those clothes would not want her modelling them all over the Internet…..I can’t stop laughing at her face and how serious she is posing and thinking she looks good….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The miscarriage was totally fake and she doesn’t care about her kids, I’m just gonna say it, I don’t even think she loves them. That’s why she can do this.
I had a miscarriage at 18 on birth control and only sleeping with one guy, my boyfriend. I never have and still don’t want kids, so please don’t hate me, but I was fine having a miscarriage because I would not be a good mom. The kid would know I resented it, like Sarah resents her kids. But I would NEVER lie about it or use it for attention. That is so wrong. For people who want kids, it breaks my heart they have to go through this. If I hadn’t have been using BC, I would’ve hated myself for that unborn baby, because it is still a baby and it would’ve been my fault for being unprotected. She really is disgusting. Some people do feel like me, but would never be so flippant about it and do what she is doing. She needs to stop having kids. She shouldn’t have any of them. She doesn’t give one duck about any of her kids and I dislike her for that. Even though I don’t want kids, I do care about how they are treated bc every kid should be loved and feel safe!!!

I’m telling my story bc the people who don’t care that they’re having a miscarriage don’t want kids. Therefore, I fully believe S doesn’t want kids, she only has them for views, content and money. And I hope she rots in hell for that.

Lots of love to all you who have suffered with a miscarriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
If they really wanted to save the channel then they need to go home. Their viewers are crying out for home vlogs like they used to do years ago. It's almost Halloween. Decorate the house, show the kids costumes, do pumpkin carving etc. They just don't know their audience anymore
If they were really smart they could do this stuff on road…they could decorate van in a spooky theme, make small pumpkins heads and try out Halloween candy, dress up ect…I’m sure flying tiger has some cheap dress ups.. highlight Halloween decorations they see on their travels….but they dont have a creative thought between them …it’s all what clever boy says that we never hear and how much she loves little meeelaaa

Reactions: 24
Aww, thank you. I don't consider it to be brave. Its just what happened but I appreciate your kind words. There are people, and I personally know people, that have had it so much worse and I count myself very lucky for the three healthy kiddos that we now have ❤
I’m happy to hear you went on to have three children! I hoped you had had successful pregnancies after your loss, if you decided to try again, but wasn’t sure how to ask in a sensitive manner, in case you hadn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I watched the bit at the start, she did say Mila’s seat when they are travelling is in the corner next to Isla and Isabelle sits in the sideways seat (not illegal but not recommended) sometimes they swap round if she needs to see to Mila.

I genuinely hope they don’t find them themselves in a traffic accident, those three seats that the older girls sit in don’t provide anywhere near adequate protection if they were in a collision or overturned.

The van looks like the definition of chaos.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Sarah will be wetting herself that Stacey Solomon has used two of her children's names for her daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh how the mighty have fallen hahaha those views, I bet Sarah is fuming having to go around in a cramped old van. poor princess Delonge

• Haha
Why does she keep banging on about breast feeding and baby products on social media when their target audience are children. Maybe if they put more effort into creating content for their audience rather than try and prove a point to tattle they would have better views.

Reactions: 29
I watched the bit at the start, she did say Mila’s seat when they are travelling is in the corner next to Isla and Isabelle sits in the sideways seat (not illegal but not recommended) sometimes they swap round if she needs to see to Mila.

I genuinely hope they don’t find them themselves in a traffic accident, those three seats that the older girls sit in don’t provide anywhere near adequate protection if they were in a collision or overturned.

The van looks like the definition of chaos.
Yeah she was moaning about sitting the back last week and then suddenly the seat was in the front she did say was moving but what they say and do are different things at this point they was checking out and when they jump out the van in benidorm the car seat is in the front 🤔🤬

Reactions: 18
Yeah she was moaning about sitting the back last week and then suddenly the seat was in the front she did say was moving but what they say and do are different things at this point they was checking out and when they jump out the van in benidorm the car seat is in the front 🤔🤬
To be honest I don’t know why they’d want their children travelling like that anyway, even in the best case scenario that she described. But then I’m not like the Inghams at all and prefer safety over money.

Reactions: 22
To be honest I don’t know why they’d want their children travelling like that anyway, even in the best case scenario that she described. But then I’m not like the Inghams at all and prefer safety over money.
Exactly it's not safe at all but besides from that creepy as basic said how uncomfortable it is by saying its not fair for lazy to have to sit in the back etc

Reactions: 10
You can just about see the car seat in the front. They for sure traveled that way.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What I find funny is the view ifam they have left keep commenting about they can't wait to see all the Halloween things they do and then Xmas etc do they not realise they are not bothered and will maybe get a delayed vlogmas at best but won't be anything exciting They are so switched off from what the few viewers want

She looks like she's about to beat someone up 😵
Is she hoping for a gig as a plus size model in a catalogue 🤔
The worrying thing is these are the good pictures that we got to see I would imagine there was a 100 more taken that she didn’t like!
These are the best of the best and she still managed to look like the hulk 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.