The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You won't like me when I'm angry" - Sarah38, Benidorm 2021 (styled by PatPat aka TatTat)

1634149266337.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She didn't have a miscarriage. If she didn't feel it was a baby, why did she announce to her children. And film it.

And I've always wondered, if she was never pregnant did she tell the children it was a story that they had to act along with to film the "announcement" or let them genuinely believe she was pregnant and had a miscarriage? Either way, that's incredibly messed up and cruel.

Everyone experiences loss/grief differently. However, none of the timeline or stories add up and it is very insensitive to be dismissive on a public platform. She has no idea what anyone watching is going through or has experienced, or how they feel and so should pay more attention to the language she is using about something so emotional to so many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The truth that creepy is still on YouTube, he can still easily start a conversation with an innocent young ifam on social media and can exploit another girl just as easily drives me insane.
I'm the same. I don't believe he has changed or ever will change even when he's off YouTube, it's all too deep-rooted with him and goes back probably almost two decades now. Can't believe no one close to him has insisted he get professional help. And like he says, we only see 20 minutes of their edited day - he must be even weirder off camera.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was shocked that she said she had a miscarriage "she thinks in August" I haven't suffered a miscarriage myself but my best friend did and she remembers the date with sadness and not with "I think it was around this time" crap!!
My last one was 39 years ago and I remember it as if it was yesterday.

She's kind of right though; there was no baby because there was no miscarriage. It was all a publicity stunt for views. Never has she shown a shed of emotion for the 'miscarriage'. I refuse to believe it happened; there's more holes in the story she told than there is in a fishing net. She's a sick, evil witch and it's exactly they type of heartless thing she'd do. They probably had a list of things written down to try and get more views but they didn't work so she got desperate.
I totally agree

Reactions: 14
Shouldnt the vlog title be about sarah , isabelle shouldnt be having bad memories and weird feelings about benidorm.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 808692View attachment 808693
Someone (Chris, Sarah, or someone they’re paying) was sat on the last vlog’s comments and deleted hundreds, only leaving the arse-licking comments.

They’ve obviously stopped checking in the last few hours because look what starts to flood through. I would love to know just how many comments they deleted and how many people they block. It must be a huge amount.
Mine are obviously blocked

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Sarah discovered this technique of replacing an unpleasant memory associated with a particular location after she enjoyed a spa day in the same hotel that their management dumped them when Creepy got caught? Was that why they were at Alton Towers recently, which she would previously associate with her husband sending dirty messages to the teen staff?

Perhaps they could have the office Christmas party at the Leeds Ibis, or even Disneyland Florida? (I’m joking about Florida of course - we all know he won’t be going there in a hurry)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If it wasn't even a baby and you don't even remember when it happened, why make a vlog out of it?

Clearly you have healed and moved on, so why open up an old wound?

Because you are desperate for views to save your sinking channel and you are ready to stoop down to any level to get those views. Yes that's right.

Sending love to tattlers who are hurt by Lazy’s insensitive behaviour on tonight's vlog❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why was the campsite so amazing and loads of new things open and they went to the evening buffet and entertainment yet didn't film yet filmed the days when nothing on 🤔

Reactions: 21
Kids wearing you down? Can't find a secret cave to duck your wife in because of those pesky kids you chose to have for money? Need a simple solution? Look no further - Follow the Ingham family to find out how to crush 4 out of 5 of your children in one go!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She didn't have a miscarriage. If she didn't feel it was a baby, why did she announce to her children. And film it.

And I've always wondered, if she was never pregnant did she tell the children it was a story that they had to act along with to film the "announcement" or let them genuinely believe she was pregnant and had a miscarriage? Either way, that's incredibly messed up and cruel.

Everyone experiences loss/grief differently. However, none of the timeline or stories add up and it is very insensitive to be dismissive on a public platform. She has no idea what anyone watching is going through or has experienced, or how they feel and so should pay more attention to the language she is using about something so emotional to so many people.
That’s literally what I was thinking reading people talk about it on here. If she did fake a miscarriage for views that means she had to pretend to the girls that she was pregnant and then either lie to them that she’d miscarried or tell them to go along with her sick lies. If this is true then creepy and lazy are truly disgusting people who are willing to effectively lie about the death of their child for views. I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who has had to experience what these terrible people lied about for views and hope their audience can finally see what they’re actually like and they lose their platform forever.

Reactions: 21
I don't even watch them anymore but the comments on here about what Sarah has said about her miscarriage have really bugged me. I understand that some people do feel like that, but it was alright for her to clickbait the hell out of it when it happened, and if she honestly thought it wasn't a baby why make such a big deal out of it.

TW: Miscarriage Warning: might be distressing!
My miscarriage started with labour like pains at almost 20 weeks pregnant, going to hospital having a scan them telling me I was fine and to go home. Get home start bleeding and then passing what was a tiny but fully formed foot and leg of baby. We got to hospital having lost the baby and afterwards I had medical management which resulted in extreme bleeding, they realised too late it was too much blood loss and at the point of transfusion they rushed me to emergency theatre, they had to try and stop the bleeding after working for hours to speed it up to allow the rest to pass. Rushed to emergency theatre for surgical management after another 12 hours. The hospital then advised we needed an investigation / post mortem and asking if we wanted to know sex of baby which we said no but they told us he was a little boy anyways. He had limb body wall complex where the limbs attach to the wall of the womb and then detach. Some of his organs were outside of his body so they said he was not viable for life in any case. If anything, I mourn the loss but I am thankful that I wasn't in the position of others who have had babies with the same condition and not found put till they were born that they wouldn't survive past a few hours 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Omg I’ve just seen her Insta modelling those manky stinky dresses
What on earth is she thinking 😳🤢😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Had to check it out and they really are!
OH MY GOODNESS.
That's really scary and abnormal. I thought she might be wearing tights or the light but Isabelle's colour is totally normal.
They really need to get her to a doctor ASAP

Reactions: 9
If they filmed a Q and A "yesterday", whenever that was, where did they ask the icult for questions? Or is this the one they filmed a while back???

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.