The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title please 🤣

Great points raised about the opportunities they could be taking advantage of. People don't tune in to see days and days of driving or people fancying about in a pool. It's boring! Give those kids a life and take them places that'll open their minds.
I never comment but I am absolutely appalled (and hurt) to see Sarah refer to her miscarriage last year as “not even a baby”. To add insult to injury for some of us women who have experienced this trauma, she has said this during baby loss awareness week. How tone deaf can you be. A miscarriage is a traumatic event in life and some women experience difficulties conceiving after such an event (myself included). I am shocked at such ignorance towards the situation and this is why people often refer to miscarriage as “just a period”.
I have two friends who have had miscarriages, one at almost full term, the baby had no heartbeat 🥺😢 and was stillborn, the other was very early in the first trimester. To me, both of them lost fully-fledged babies, as they had imagined their life with their child/thought of a name. How anyone could lie about something so traumatic and heartbreaking is beyond my comprehension!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The authorities need to do something to stop these idiots before something happens to one of their children due to the lack of care their so called parents give.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
IF you DID have a miscarriage Sarah, you would remember the date, the hour and the minute. IF you DID have a miscarriage Sarah, you wouldn’t say it wasn’t a baby. IF you DIDNT think it was a baby, why all those crocodile tears when you initially vlogged it? 🤔
what a careless, insensitive, click bating vlog. You MUST be desperate for views

Reactions: 48
IF you DID have a miscarriage Sarah, you would remember the date, the hour and the minute. IF you DID have a miscarriage Sarah, you wouldn’t say it wasn’t a baby. IF you DIDNT think it was a baby, why all those crocodile tears when you initially vlogged it? 🤔
what a careless, insensitive, click bating vlog. You MUST be desperate for views
And what a vile woman to use an alleged miscarriage for more views,an insensitive decision,Sarah you are just as bad as that creature you are married to .

Reactions: 28
Bloody hell, Isla is wearing a life jacket! Maybe they are thinking Paul is in the area eh Mr Ingram!
B5FD3B23-DE30-4719-B427-89DDCB78E25B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she thinks it wasn’t a baby well I have to say I don’t believe there ever was a miscarriage but to say it wasn’t a baby how low can you go, I’ve never suffered the pain of a miscarriage but as soon as I found out I was pregnant with my daughter it was my baby, she really is a disgusting woman.
Izzy is nothing but her mother’s double and seems to of somehow found a voice,did any one notice her ring the hug me bell to get pervy chris to hug her 🤢
The children are absolutely filthy and that van a tip absolute disgrace the lot of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
She couldn’t even recall when it happened, she thought August 🤷‍♀️
What's even more stupid is they could look back at the vlogs to see when they claimed it to make it more believable but to lazy to even do that

Reactions: 13
Mila's legs were grey, probably from being in the car seat for over 4 hours, she probably has the car seat between them , so she can lean over and stick a boob in her mouth to keep her quiet without them stopping

Reactions: 18
So lazy witch was ‘gifted’ some of those hideous dresses…….bet Solomon is fuming…..not! Seriously don’t these companies check the beggars out before dishing out free stuff -unfortunately it’s not worked well for them because she doesn’t make one of them outfits look anything but tat

Mila's legs were grey, probably from being in the car seat for over 4 hours, she probably has the car seat between them , so she can lean over and stick a boob in her mouth to keep her quiet without them stopping
Oh my goodness I had exactly the same thought!! What a bloody sight for a passing HGV driver who’s cab would be higher and he can look straight down at her!!!! God I’m imagining too much send help to me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
E125BE4A-02CE-4BFD-B3E2-C727F6E6B6F8.jpeg
1E80AB2C-28BC-4B71-AC2B-4A9BBEAA438F.jpeg

Someone (Chris, Sarah, or someone they’re paying) was sat on the last vlog’s comments and deleted hundreds, only leaving the arse-licking comments.

They’ve obviously stopped checking in the last few hours because look what starts to flood through. I would love to know just how many comments they deleted and how many people they block. It must be a huge amount.

Reactions: 39
The thing is, even is that is how Sarah feels about miscarriage(and some women do feel that way, my sibling is one of them and is entitled to her own feelings), she should know better than to minimise it on such a public platform. It is a hugely sensitive topic and this week is baby loss awareness week and her comments are crass and insensitive to others. They know this because they used it to get views so it’s not like they can make up the excuse of being naive to it. They also know that there are young and vulnerable(and just plain thick) people watching who take their words as gospel and may well repeat them to someone who would be very hurt.

I am sorry to everyone in this thread who has experienced a loss at any stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They put Mila in the front as like creepy pointed out no fair for lazy to have to sit in the back for anytime never mind the kids! Not one thing about the travelling seating is safe

Reactions: 17
Lazy commented on Isla’s teeth being blue after eating that disgusting lollipop. They’re blue because they’re covered in plaque and the dye is acting like a disclosing tablet. The pair of them need to get a grip of their children’s diets and their personal hygiene. That van must stink to high heaven

Reactions: 29
View attachment 808692View attachment 808693
Someone (Chris, Sarah, or someone they’re paying) was sat on the last vlog’s comments and deleted hundreds, only leaving the arse-licking comments.

They’ve obviously stopped checking in the last few hours because look what starts to flood through. I would love to know just how many comments they deleted and how many people they block. It must be a huge amount.
I wad blocked over a year ago just for liking a negative comment so if still as mad as that way ifam are starting to comment will be no1 left

Reactions: 12
Lazy comparing Benidorm to New York. Perfectly sums up the kind of World traveller’ she is! 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wasn’t it gardners quad squad? Though they’re back just not as much as they were before
Yes. I have always wondered why Chris wasn't treated the same way as Tyson Gardner.
I guess Tyson messaged girls in their early teens (Not sure though) and Creepy's victims were all 16 and above.

Inghams have never faced any consequences for Creepy's actions.
The truth that creepy is still on YouTube, he can still easily start a conversation with an innocent young ifam on social media and can exploit another girl just as easily drives me insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.