The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my first baby very young. I took for granted that I could easily conceive when me and my husband tried 8 years later. After two late miscarriages I was delighted to have my second Son ❤ I lost a baby at 26 weeks and it didn’t hurt any less than the baby I lost at 22 because it all hurts. No matter how early on or late you miscarry your never forget that feeling of not knowing how it happened, could you have stopped it and who they would have been ❤ I don’t use this word often but she is a grade A C U next Tuesday! What she had was a late period I don’t believe for one minute she was pregnant.
I absolutely agree with you. I’ve had 4 losses at different stages throughout the first trimester and the devastation was immense along with the physical pain (let alone swimming the next day in a white swim suit but that’s another rant). I feel so very passionately about it and at the time I didn’t comment as I had miscarried on the 28th of July 2020 so it was too raw for me to pass comment on whether she was being honest or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They think they are an aspirational, beautiful, talented and successful family, they are quite simple the antithesis of this!! 🤣🤣🤣 ALL of them, mediocre, I’d never use beautiful, pretty, aspirational, clever or successful for ANY of them. They are the b&m of families

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Isla safely strapped in the van! Seatbealt wrapped found her neck and up halfway up her back. Itty Bitty Isla needs a high back booster.

CA23BEEF-1E85-416C-A039-3C8400D0B181.jpeg

585CFBC9-EBC5-4DFF-9524-B67C25B17D83.jpeg

Someone’s ginger tones need a top up!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I never comment but I am absolutely appalled (and hurt) to see Sarah refer to her miscarriage last year as “not even a baby”. To add insult to injury for some of us women who have experienced this trauma, she has said this during baby loss awareness week. How tone deaf can you be. A miscarriage is a traumatic event in life and some women experience difficulties conceiving after such an event (myself included). I am shocked at such ignorance towards the situation and this is why people often refer to miscarriage as “just a period”.
She's kind of right though; there was no baby because there was no miscarriage. It was all a publicity stunt for views. Never has she shown a shed of emotion for the 'miscarriage'. I refuse to believe it happened; there's more holes in the story she told than there is in a fishing net. She's a sick, evil witch and it's exactly they type of heartless thing she'd do. They probably had a list of things written down to try and get more views but they didn't work so she got desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
If you’ve ever suffered a miscarriage it’s a date you won’t ever forget no matter what stage! Oh I honestly have never felt so much rage with her!

Reactions: 34
Sarah never had a miscarriage,there's no way she would have been in a pool the following day in a white swimming suit ,it's all for views that's how low these cretins sink,having had 4 miscarriages I think I know what I'm talking about ,the heartbreak, devastation , physical and mental pain that you suffer and still suffer years later .I detest this family for the many lies they tell especially about serious issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Funny how we said last week this would come up in about a week after it was mentioned on here 🤔 sorry I still don't believe her and if it did happen just proves how cold harted she is I've sadly had 5 and not something you can just brush off! I sadly had one similar time to her "fake" one so think the way she was really angered me especially when that day she was in a pool on a whit swimming suit just brushing it off orless it was xlickbait! If we are to believe her lies I was actually not as far aslong as her but was and will still always be a baby to me! She really is sick in the head

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Seriously! Isabelle is 16 years old, she should have her own money in her own bank account she could spend as she likes and not 30 euros she got from her parents like she’s 10 years old!

Reactions: 38
I absolutely agree with you. I’ve had 4 losses at different stages throughout the first trimester and the devastation was immense along with the physical pain (let alone swimming the next day in a white swim suit but that’s another rant). I feel so very passionately about it and at the time I didn’t comment as I had miscarried on the 28th of July 2020 so it was too raw for me to pass comment on whether she was being honest or not.
Bless you I'm very similar 5 1 being same time as her fake one and eventhou somewhere very early was still my child and I remember all the dates etc

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another mention of Isabelle going to college. Will the younger ones go back to school I wonder, when she no longer has her babysitter and can’t travel term time ?

Reactions: 17
I never comment but I am absolutely appalled (and hurt) to see Sarah refer to her miscarriage last year as “not even a baby”. To add insult to injury for some of us women who have experienced this trauma, she has said this during baby loss awareness week. How tone deaf can you be. A miscarriage is a traumatic event in life and some women experience difficulties conceiving after such an event (myself included). I am shocked at such ignorance towards the situation and this is why people often refer to miscarriage as “just a period”.
She couldn’t even recall when it happened, she thought August 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think they leave mila in her seat between them. They are checking out and all the girls are strapped in (after sarah said mila would be moved) and you can see Esme reaching over to her and no sign of a baby next to isabelle

hope I am wrong
You’re not wrong!

The baby’s seat is still sitting between them when they arrive in Benidorm! They really don’t care about their children’s safety!
3009FFAF-B97A-4E43-BF06-7AC1DE8EA9F9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
11/12/2010 - I remember my daughter coming to tell us she’d had a miscarriage.
I remember what I was wearing.
I remember we’d just finished tea.
I remember holding her as she sobbed.
Some things you never forget.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.