The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 793534View attachment 793535
There's increasing the price to make a profit and then there's this 🤦🏼‍♀️ not even like they tried to make a product themselves, just bought cheap stock and reselling it for 4-5 times the price
Seven dollars so that's about five quid. Say she only bought say 50 which would costs near £250 she is making like £1500 just from that design. The blankets are from here also why does she make them out to be bespoke luxury items when they are literally the cheapest tat on the market. Made in sweat shops by children. She is shameless.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

This is from The Real Inghams Channel
Funny he was complaining about the hate and keyboard warriors affecting them - shame he didn’t consider what it did to them when they enticed the Ifam to throw hate towards Mr Calamity 😡 Such a vile man

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Seven dolla
Seven dollars so that's about five quid. Say she only bought say 50 which would costs near £250 she is making like £1500 just from that design. The blankets are from here also why does she make them out to be bespoke luxury items when they are literally the cheapest tat on the market. Made in sweat shops by children. She is shameless.
Smug scammer Sharon38

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Confirmed

Steven Spielberg will direct the upcoming feature film ‘Hand On Buoy”.

The acclaimed film maker will take the directors seat for the eagerly anticipated movie which tells the story of a young girl who places her hand on a Buoy in treacherous waters off the coast of Spain.

The movie is adapted from a short story by English fantasist Sarah Ingham who is more affectionately known in her homeland as 50p Face.

The new movie is not to be confused with the new upcoming release ‘Child Catcher’, the creepy new thriller where an ageing skater pursues vulnerable fans of his failing Vlog channel. The movie with the provisional title ‘Hand On Young Girl’ has had to have a name change as studio officials were worried that fans would be confused by the similar sounding titles.

Their Vlogs get more sh#t by the day, mind numbing stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why didn’t they bugger off to Scotland insta to watch the aurora borealis (spelling?) instead of the less interesting option of pools pools and more pools

Reactions: 26
Funny he was complaining about the hate and keyboard warriors affecting them - shame he didn’t consider what it did to them when they enticed the Ifam to throw hate towards Mr Calamity 😡 Such a vile man
The thing is I do feel sorry for the girls and part of me ( a tiny part) does think it’s off to contact other countries and say stuff which results in them being detained and questioned as ultimately it does impact on the children and must be quite stressful for them and what long term damage that has done god knows 🤷‍♀️

But then I think about his behaviour ( disgraceful) and how he would react if someone his age came on to Isabelle or the other girls, they would be torn limb from limb by them and their followers

Plus their general half arsed parenting of the children, just a couple of examples the loch, leaving Jace on the beach, their wishy washy day to day parenting ( half the time just who is watching Jace 🤷‍♀️) that by some fluke hasn’t resulted in serious injury or death

Yeah they will crack on that we see just a glimpse of their lives and the kids are well looked after but most of their footage leaves a lot to be desired so what’s the unseen footage like 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why didn’t they bugger off to Scotland insta to watch the aurora borealis (spelling?) instead of the less interesting option of pools pools and more pools
Scotland wouldn't welcome them after the Loch Lomond fiasco

Reactions: 30
She made more, she had to order at least 100 to get the Fidget and Me tag

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Those dolls are overpriced and creepy. I think their products are too expensive for what they are and look poor quality.

I'm wondering if the Scotland fiasco is the reason they won't do a tour of inside the van. They know it's unsafe and it will affect their ratings even lower.

Reactions: 23
Is there actually a video where they say he was held by border force?
Yes, it's called "Chris Mingham: The My Poor, Pregnant Wife" edit. Unfortunately it was only on limited release (Creepy's YouTube) and it quickly got deleted, probably because most people instead of feeling sorry for him just found it hilarious. But as they say, the Internet is forever so maybe someone somewhere has at least a part of it preserved for posterity???????????????

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The being held at the airport thing was in Australia.

And I seem to remember he'd conveniently handed his phone down to Isabelle not long before they left for Aus.

The Dubai thing.
A tattler realised they were in Dubai just from the seats in the airport.
They were reported to "visit Dubai" who were gifting the trip.
We were then treated to a hostage style video of the family holed up in the hotel and never saw any footage of Dubai itself.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
CORRECTION - you spelled treated incorrectly, it’s “tret”.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My mum says tret all the time 🤣. It's quite common in Yorkshire but I can't hear it without hearing Lazy now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah tret is really common in West Yorkshire particularly the rougher parts. My husband and all of his family all say treated not tret but my sil and her family say tret.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guilty of saying tret sometimes! I say a very lot of things like Sarah sometimes but I can spell "I've" properly so that's something.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.