The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they been to any food shops yet ? I assume not as they would have vlogged the shopping at least? So are they just eating the mountain of chocolate bars?
I would suggest that’s the mountain they’re stuck on, but it’s probably just a slight slope by now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The news is reporting some beaches in Spain are being closed due to Sharks. Someone really needs to tell them its just Big Sarah opening her legs. It's causing mass hysteria.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
In that photo on her IG stories it looks like Jace’s feet are just about grown out of those sandals. His toes still look squished up.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
surely putting your child in small shoes and clothes, when you know they don’t fit (and can afford new ones) counts as neglect

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A storm they in they can't upload 😆
WOW, imagine sitting on top of a mountain for about 3 hours trying to upload a video - what fun they must be having!!
Seriously though, how bloody boring for the kids, sitting in/outside your DPD home for that amount of time - some serious memories being made.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone watching millionpound motorhomes? A section of the programme was about ‘van lifers’ who live in there and ‘homeschool’ there children. The Inghams don’t really fit in 😂
Saw it last week and part of tonights - laughed so much when Globaltraces showed their bed coming down from the ceiling via remote control not quite the winch mechanism Twatman has done.
Even the family that had the same van as the Minghams had some interesting features and they were a family of 3 humans.
Can you imagine 'Braggy & Shaggy' (still love the names @JustHereForTheAgriculture) at one of the meet-ups?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
From the glimpses in yesterday's vlog, is the cooktop against the sliding door? Doesn't seem very safe to me that if you have a "kitchen" fire, it could potentially block off the main/fastest exit door of the vehicle.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How many of each Christmas blanket do we think she had for them to sell out in 4 mins?
I don't think they had any of them, tbh. Just advertised they did, took the money and scarpered.

I mean I finally watched the vlogs leading up to this "trip" and everything from the shoddy backyard "conversion" Chris did to the way they slung a few carrier bags full of (probably unwashed) clothes and a few boxes of chocolate in the back, then ran out of petrol and money halfway to the ferry terminal just screams "midnight flit" more than " spontaneous family holiday" to me.

Reactions: 32
IMG_20211004_031814.jpg
IMG_20211004_031754.jpg

There's increasing the price to make a profit and then there's this 🤦🏼‍♀️ not even like they tried to make a product themselves, just bought cheap stock and reselling it for 4-5 times the price

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Could we report Sharon38 to trading standards re :selling cheap crap for extortionate prices to mainly vulnerable people,she should be on rogue traders,a vile individual as is her femme sidekick.
tell me where and what to send and will do it. This family make me sick and deserve to loose everything!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine now everyone knows where tat and me junk is bought, if someone bought in exactly the same stock as Sarah but sold it for a proper price? I wonder how well they would do?

Reactions: 29
The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma a few weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be tit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst on the flight over which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think these trips are what began Tattle's love of the Ingham's permanently terrible holidays.

Sorry @YoYo hadn't seen your post above
Is this Dubai vlog still up? What's it called?

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching them as hated the fact he seemed to get away with everything and was still gifted trips but that dubai video is werid lol wonder what they say to the girls? We've lost everything cause of haters? I did watch the aaustralia one thou that was funny lazy was also pregnant with her first meal ticket wasn't she? Is that when already she hated him? Was bleeding etc and just ignored it? Also made me laugh all that trouble getting I'm then was awful anyway they just sat inside lazy had a rant to say was OK to do that on holiday and only day out I remember was a trip to the cinema to see a film bot suitable for them the Meg! Lol they really show us living the best life lol They should have known by then was all going wrong so should have tried to save it or at least enjoy the last times they would get free holidays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Currently it’s leaving her in that car seat over 2 hours at a time, especially when they do not have the newborn insert in the seat to help her lie flatter and fit the harness properly.
Just came on to say this!! Can’t believe they left her in a car seat for over 2 hours. So unsafe.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Do we know if the Australia border force questioned for hours thing, actually happened? We know how much they lie and like to play the victim (kayaking man) - I don’t believe them. Although the thought of him sat on a chair in a small room away from his family, sweating his tits off in fear makes me smile!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.