The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A storm they in they can't upload 😆
No internet to upload but we can use the internet to post this message 🤦‍♀️

Perhaps this is their way into bringing back Monday uploading though 🤣 the Ifam have complained many times about the lack of monday vlogs so it would be a good way to move back into that because everyone will be so excited they get a vlog on a Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Random question to anyone that knows. A few of you mentioned that lazy38teen has said she can drive the van. Do we know what class this van would be (in terms of the letter and numbers on the back of a licence)? Just wondering if she is allowed to drive a van this big considering she passed a few years ago, and she will be restricted on what her licence let’s her drive without doing additional tests.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure that size of van would be classed as a D1 on your licence. I passed my test 12 years ago and I’m not a D1 driver…she’s 100% not one either!

Random question to anyone that knows. A few of you mentioned that lazy38teen has said she can drive the van. Do we know what class this van would be (in terms of the letter and numbers on the back of a licence)? Just wondering if she is allowed to drive a van this big considering she passed a few years ago, and she will be restricted on what her licence let’s her drive without doing additional tests.

Reactions: 15
How can they post to Instagram and that message on Facebook but not upload a video 🤔
Takes a lot of bandwidth and a consistent connection to upload to YouTube. They're undoubtedly freeloading off the campsite WiFi so it'd be pretty reasonable to struggle to get a 20 minute file uploaded at any point. It is going to happen again and again, and it's not the romantic freespirit 'oh no! A cool storm got in the way!' lifestyle they want to paint, they're just too cheap to pay for a decent connection despite the fact it's what's earning their (sliced white) bread.

Reactions: 39
Am I the only muppet who thought 'up a mountain' meant they'd ventured out into the actual outdoors rather than 'we've parked in a lay-by next to a bit of a hill'?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As well as the Andy doll they'll soon be a Jimmy doll as well as a Gary...... All named after creepys heroes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone watching millionpound motorhomes? A section of the programme was about ‘van lifers’ who live in there and ‘homeschool’ there children. The Inghams don’t really fit in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There are vanlifers that actually sleep in their vans, travel the world, go to remote places and explore, and still manage to upload their vlogs on time, by planning ahead and being consistent. The bleeping Minghams couldn't find their own arses with both hands! They are bleeping useless at everything they try. No wonder their channel is failing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The whole thing with Isla being blamed for Jace going in the water has been playing on my mind today, in fact it's really upset me. Chris and Sarah were distracted and had no idea what Jace was doing. I know the water was only shallow but what if Isla was left alone with him in deeper water in the future and something happened. It only takes a couple of inches of water for a toddler to fall over, bang their head, knock themselves out and drown. I know it's the worst case scenario but Sarah especially would have the biggest grudge on Isla and never let her forget it. Social services would investigate but she would just be like "oh it was Isla's fault, she was meant to be watching her". Social would know its not Isla's fault and she'd probably be offered counselling but the damage would already be done. Imagine what that would do to a 9 year old as she grew up thinking she was responsible for the death of her 2 year old brother. None of those kids are responsible for the safety of their siblings. Someone needs to step in before something serious happen because next year 10 year old Isla will be responsible for both Jace and Mila. It's so obvious how much Sarah hates Isla and she doesn't even try to hide it. Chris needs to grow some balls and stand up to her, tell her that their daughter is not responsible for her negligence.
I grew up with a girl who at around age 8/9 was holding her baby brother and he had a seizure and she dropped him and he passed away! She was very damaged by this and the guilt she carried!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.