The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they're going to send the kids back to school once year?
That whole "i really hoped we'd be able to come back here because we don't do this forever" speech makes me wonder if they're not going to homeschooling long term.

It was like she has started to realise her time in the sun is over.

Reactions: 17
Two of my most enjoyable online experiences this year: 'Olive and Mable' and your recaps.
😘
I really despise Sarah’s use of thingamabobbydo! That’s not a freaking word and she uses it for almost everything! It really does my head in!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Something that irritates me more than it should: Are they to stupid to unterstand that the doctor says Jace is farsighted, which could cause his squint.
That means he can see things in the distance perfectly fine but has trouble seeing clearly/ focusing on objects that are close to him😓😓

So just because he can see stars and stuff doesn’t mean his vision is perfect😒
Exactly this….. I have said this before. They are too thick to realise bragging about Jace being able to see teeny tiny things miles away does not prove there is nothing wrong with his eyesight. It infuriates me so much. My youngest daughter is extremely long sighted and if Jace can wear those glasses comfortably without his eyes hurting it means he is long sighted. Looking through those lenses if you aren’t is unpleasant and hurts. Also his new glasses are definitely stronger than the last ones not the other way round that Chris suggested. There is nothing wrong with having something wrong with your eyesight. As a parent you are supposed to make your child feel better. By going on and on about how good his eyesight is he will end up feeling bad about himself for being less than perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So they have gone on a van life trip stayed at camp sites every single night and staying at places they have already been still no sign of the van WOW

Reactions: 42
I didn't know Creepy slept with one of the bridesmaids at his wedding although it doesn't surprise me. Men like him think every woman is attracted to them.

I watched part of their no money vlog but I found it hard to listen to as one of the children was interrupting Lazy and the background music was loud too. I read some of the comments too and quite a few were saying the vlog title was misleading and they found it hard to hear Lazy in the van.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
That weird voice Chris does with the younger two normally is cringe inducing but tonight was on another level. 'Is Dada beautiful?' Whaaaaaat? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 stuff of nightmares

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Just been trying to catch myself up, with a bit of a skim read of the past few threads… now trying to get my head around this trip which seems to not really be planned properly at all (no surprises there though)! Are they really away in **that** van until Christmas? With cards that kinda do/don’t work?! 🤨

Reactions: 25
The fact Chris has ever persuaded ANY woman to sleep with him is a miracle. He's slimy, creepy and low key strange.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
The fact Chris has ever persuaded ANY woman to sleep with him is a miracle. He's slimy, creepy and low key strange.
Especially when he says “baby guuurrrrlll” in that ultra camp voice 🤢 It’s the fact that it’s always women he sleeps with that still baffles me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
So they have gone on a van life trip stayed at camp sites every single night and staying at places they have already been still no sign of the van WOW
I’m just catching up over the past few days. I thought this exact thing.

Chris mentioned the whole point of getting the van was so that they could go “off the grid” more. Instead they are just all piled around the pool in a caravan park, without enough space to keep them all.

They could have done all this in the caravan?

Reactions: 32
Nice to see they've rediscovered their snack boxes...
View attachment 791561
View attachment 791554
It’s no surprise they’re all piling on the chub! The parents really don’t give a Toss about what their kids eat and no regards to healthy eating/living!

I hope Isabelle does go to college. It will give her independence and open her eyes to life outside of the family bubble. Even if she doesn’t do well in her exams, I imagine she could do something like a level 2 childcare course or similar. Some home ed kids don’t sit their exams but go on to college.
I think she’s in for a shock if she goes to college……she talks very awkwardly and acts like an 8 year old doesn’t spend time with other people and as soon as people know who she is she’ll be in for a few comments made to her about her ‘dad’ no doubt!
Don’t get me wrong she needs to get out more but she’s very full of herself and I can imagine her telling people “do you know who I am” 🤣🤣🙊

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Do we know how long they are actually away for? Seen Chris said to Xmas? Won't this lose even more ifam if no vlogmas or advent calenders etc they are becoming more and more unrelatable to the ifam everyday

Reactions: 29
For her major in colouring in :ROFLMAO: is #vancollege a thing?
shes graduating in dot to dot Ill have you know !

All those snacks! And they wonder why Jace is travel sick! They really are clueless eh! Surely fruit would be better! Just astounds me!
Anniversary is 10th October, wonder if they'll find a cave to celebrate in and leave the kids on the beach...again!
Baby & Me launch, bet they were all sat watching the orders come in, rubbing their hands! What a great way to spend a holiday, launching new products!!
I dont understand why they launch a product when theyre not at home, they seem to get a thrill in launching on holiday , theyre very odd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Disgusting, this person is going to try and cut back on shopping for one of those overpriced bags. While Sarah is sat back rubbing her greedy trotters together 😠
F9197175-CB12-4546-B15F-40A65DAC2F95.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.