The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they've remembered to take the Mr Kipling along this time, they have remembered that there is no cake in Portugal.
It’s hot why not have fruit for the family .
I have never in my life known a family with such a sweet tooth.

Reactions: 41
Nice to see they've rediscovered their snack boxes...
View attachment 791561
View attachment 791554
If giant haystacks did snack boxes then I’d assume they would look like this. Jesus bleeping wept!! Those kids are just the unhealthiest. No much wonder Sarah is starting to look like a female Geoff Capes in a wig the tit they eat 😂 I’m surprised Mila isn’t shitting sugar cubes because at this point she has the diet of a mini Shergar! And she will probably end up with the teeth too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think it is Esme or maybe Isla. Sounds like grigg or Ugly or maybe prick as you said.
But please don't make me ever go back to listen to Chris's over creepy Mila talking voice. My dinner almost came back up.

So they are back at the camp site where they left Jace alone on the beach in 40c heat at 4 months old!
I thought I recognized that it was the same place. Also gave us our best memorie with the Burger for my tea rant. (I think)
so looks like they are taking this europe trip to go down memory lane, so what are the chances Creepy has brought his super duper proffessional scubadiving stuff to go look for the old Go Pro in that lake.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it is Esme or maybe Isla. Sounds like grigg or Ugly or maybe prick as you said.
But please don't make me ever go back to listen to Chris's over creepy Mila talking voice. My dinner almost came back up.

What he said was disturbing.

Reactions: 17
That's if Issy gets any qualifications to go college. At this rate she'll be going nowhere

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I hope Isabelle does go to college. It will give her independence and open her eyes to life outside of the family bubble. Even if she doesn’t do well in her exams, I imagine she could do something like a level 2 childcare course or similar. Some home ed kids don’t sit their exams but go on to college.

Reactions: 55
yeah, but it was the voice for me

Oh I don't disagree. You would have thought after everything people say about him he'd learn to moderate the way he comes across because that was odd

Reactions: 19
I thought I heard jace saying no your a prick when he asked mila was he beautiful

Oh and Islas fault Jace went into the pool, nothing to do with the fact that they are the parents and should be watching him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Something that irritates me more than it should: Are they to stupid to unterstand that the doctor says Jace is farsighted, which could cause his squint.
That means he can see things in the distance perfectly fine but has trouble seeing clearly/ focusing on objects that are close to him😓😓

So just because he can see stars and stuff doesn’t mean his vision is perfect😒
I can see for miles but can’t see something in front of my face. They do come out with some ridiculous stuff 😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.