Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
There's no law that even requires side facing seats to have seatbelts. So legally people can sit there, but whether it's SAFE or not is another matter. Your insurance may not be willing to cover passengers sitting in side facing seats regardless of if they have seatbelts fitted. Children under 12 should all be secured using proper 3 point fixed belts - from one of the screenshots it looks like Isla is which is good. Also even if your insurance says "yes we'll cover you", if the police stop you and deem it's unsafe you can still get a fine. We just need to hope for the sake of the children that everything is installed correctly and it's safe.
Actually it appears that sideways facing seats cannot be used as travel seats.... and has been since April 2012 according https://www.caravanguard.co.uk/news...usage-new-laws-latest-regulation-comply-6905/
Anyone an expert on this who can confirm?

Reactions: 8

Mostyn

VIP Member
What do you mean no one calls it that? The game is called red light green light, I’ve never heard anyone call it anything else🤷‍♀️But yeah- totally agreee that it’s probably not appropriate viewing for a 13 year old, an immature one at that
Esme is 12

Reactions: 7

Zade

I'm not saying what creepy has done is right or wrong but while people keep saying it hasn't been done correctly and hasn't been checked you are just feeding into their narrative that we're all just jealous haters,
It is the difference between thinking it hasn't been done correctly and actually knowing it hasn't been done correctly (either way it looks shit)

From a van conversion company website,
So why is it hard to tell whether a conversion is safe?
If a vehicle is first registered as a commercial van, and then reclassified as a motorhome, it does not need approval. Campervan conversions therefore generally start out registered as commercial vans. This avoids the costly and inconvenient approval process – but also means regulation is virtually impossible, with the DVLA only ‘cherry picking’ a few re-classification changes to look at in more detail from the thousands they receive.

• Wow

nattis

VIP Member
Can someone PLEASE link that video? I can’t find it on old threads 🙁
Quite a bit down this page. But lot of other fun things to see

• Heart

Raw

VIP Member
I have pages to catch up on but why oh why are they using the same thumbnail as loads of earlier vlogs again? I haven’t viewed the vlog just seen the thumbnail

Raw

VIP Member
e was missing out on family time. Islas public school sounded really good and she used to go to nature club and glee. The poor girl has asked (Sarah said in a vlog) to go back to school but lazy and creepy won’t let her.
Isla asked to go back to school? I don’t recall that 😳

• Sad
  • Wow

nattis

VIP Member
Sorry to say the boicot did not give the result tattle hoped for yesterday. The number is on the same thousand as the vlog before was the next day. There are some Tattlers but we are not in the thousands.

• Sad

Kate1970

VIP Member
Sarah thinks only of Sarah ,she cares not a jot for her own flesh and blood or the ifam . I do wonder how she was brought up ,in one vlog she claimed to have had no wallpaper or carpet in her bedroom and yet in another her family are shown on holiday abroad ,loads of old videos ,surely if they could afford foreign holidays and video cameras they could afford carpets
I think Sarah said that it was her Grandparents that paid for the holidays abroad

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Random question to anyone that knows. A few of you mentioned that lazy38teen has said she can drive the van. Do we know what class this van would be (in terms of the letter and numbers on the back of a licence)? Just wondering if she is allowed to drive a van this big considering she passed a few years ago, and she will be restricted on what her licence let’s her drive without doing additional tests.
We saw some footage from Dubai but they were wierd vlogs, all an #ad but i remember them not really explaining anything and they only showed a couple of days.
Thanks for that... So did they show any of Dubai.... Or do you think they just had to fly back home.... Was the free holiday pulled from them...
Where was the very plush hotel room thzt all others show on their IG.... AND THE POOLS... creepy LOVES the pool shots sis t we get any of those??

And w
Creepys face
[/QUOTE
Why is it called Top secret???