The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would suggest that’s the mountain they’re stuck on, but it’s probably just a slight slope by now
Are there mountains where they are in Spain?

That was so uncomfortable to watch. He looked like he was about to burst into tears. What happened?
That and the forced smiles on the younger girls. Sad to see how loved and clearly special Isla was

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine now everyone knows where tat and me junk is bought, if someone bought in exactly the same stock as Sarah but sold it for a proper price? I wonder how well they would do?
Someone could literally start their own Ebay merchandise page twit and me 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When someone says they are stuck up a mountain in a storm I imagine lots of snow and having to be rescued by mountain rescue people. In their case I imagine it was some rain but they didn't take any coats so just sat in the dpd van of dreams feeling miserable for a bit. And as for it crept up on them I imagine everyone else in the area was aware it was going to rain around that time, but neither Chris or Sarah had checked any weather forecast for where they were going to be or taken into account changing weather as you go higher so were unprepared as usual and missed the time frame of the good weather that day because they were still doing nothing at the campsite.

Maybe if they set off for their new location or day out in the morning then they would be able to be back at a campsite with better internet connection by the time he wanted to upload the vlog (since he seems incapable of uploading it earlier like most people do). Already this is exactly like their other holidays, missing vlogs, complaining, unwashed, nothing but driving around.

Reactions: 41
What I don't get is they book a campsite for 2/3 nights but if they want to go somewhere they have to pack everything up, as in the caravan they would just go in the car 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What I don't get is they book a campsite for 2/3 nights but if they want to go somewhere they have to pack everything up, as in the caravan they would just go in the car 🤷
It's just Ingham logic, i.e. no logic at all !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Random question to anyone that knows. A few of you mentioned that lazy38teen has said she can drive the van. Do we know what class this van would be (in terms of the letter and numbers on the back of a licence)? Just wondering if she is allowed to drive a van this big considering she passed a few years ago, and she will be restricted on what her licence let’s her drive without doing additional tests.
We saw some footage from Dubai but they were wierd vlogs, all an #ad but i remember them not really explaining anything and they only showed a couple of days.
Thanks for that... So did they show any of Dubai.... Or do you think they just had to fly back home.... Was the free holiday pulled from them...
Where was the very plush hotel room thzt all others show on their IG.... AND THE POOLS... creepy LOVES the pool shots sis t we get any of those??

And w
Creepys face
[/QUOTE
Why is it called Top secret???

Reactions: 7
Omg how wooden do the kids look 😂

and the mystery as to why they were taken out of school is now cleared up!

Yes, in last night’s vlog Isla was starting to tell us about the game they played on the beach when suddenly Esme interrupts her and tells the story instead. Poor girl, she just stood there and accepted it. I really am liking Isla lately. She has a lot to compete with, with know-it-all Isabelle, mouthy Esme, golden child Jace and dinky gorgeous giiirl Mila. Definitely forgotten, definitely the scape goat.
Oh I don’t know I have looked back on some of the older videos before Jace and she’s quite annoying, butting in all the time, pulling daft faces, sticking her tongue out until Isabelle shoved it back in 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is this Dubai vlog still up? What's it called?
Oooh I just found it. They all looked a bi more washed back then tbh - and the sleeping arrangements weren't so cramped. Definitely on the downhill side of the holiday budget. From "we've got a private beach!" to "we're cheek by jowl in a smelly van on a campsite in the rain."
Sarah must be fuuuumin'

Oooh I just found it. They all looked a bi more washed back then tbh - and the sleeping arrangements weren't so cramped. Definitely on the downhill side of the holiday budget. From "we've got a private beach!" to "we're cheek by jowl in a smelly van on a campsite in the rain."
Sarah must be fuuuumin'
I know it's way too early for another thread title but I do think "The rain in Spain falls on the Mingin''s van of shame" seems apt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Thanks for that... So did they show any of Dubai.... Or do you think they just had to fly back home.... Was the free holiday pulled from them...
Where was the very plush hotel room thzt all others show on their IG.... AND THE POOLS... creepy LOVES the pool shots sis t we get any of those??

And w
There were Dubai vlogs but they weren’t published until after they left Dubai, with no indication of who or what they were advertising, the only indication that it was an Ad was the tiny AD on the thumbnail.

It was a weird vlog at the start of the second day just after they got up Lazy shouted about Izzy and her going to be doing loads of Instastories which must have been part of the contract something had happened after that as there were NO instastories. The first day vlog hadn’t gone live yet and the kids were wearing the same clothes under the black hoodies in the hostage video, they were definitely pulled and likely able to continue their holiday as long as they didn’t publish the vlog while they were there. Obviously a strict Muslim country wasn’t impressed using vloggers who had been in the press trying to get 16 year olds to go skinny dipping.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Since we are yet to have an ingham van tour, this gives some idea. Skip through to see a real van tour and imagine all 7 in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Since we are yet to have an ingham van tour, this gives some idea. Skip through to see a real van tour and imagine all 7 in it.
That's a fantastic set up, how lovely is that!
However, just Demi and her partner in there felt cramped, especially to move from one place to another.
I couldn't imagine 6 bodies moving around as I'm trying to get through(I know Mylene doesn't move yet but she still takes space.)
It's baffling, they already get annoyed and pissed at each other, now think about them all being 1m or less proximity to each other 😐
Trying to squeeze past everyone while wanting a wee, being bumped and constantly breathed on 🤮
Living the dreeeeeam😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
When you look back on old blogs the difference is astounding the girls looked well groomed even daft arse doesn’t have his beanie on 24/7 plus the views 😳 200-300 thousand

Now 😬

Reactions: 31
Did anyone watch multi million pound motor homes last night ( I know a couple of tattlers did) my husband is still reeling from that family of mum, dad, home schooled daughter learning Japanese and coding ( take note Inghams) two dogs and two cats paying £40,000 for that van that looked tit
He kept banging on about it all night and then the old couple paying £70,000 for one where you couldn’t even use the back doors 😂😂

I did envy the couple with the daughter though just travelling all over in their van 😊

Reactions: 8
Do we know if the Australia border force questioned for hours thing, actually happened? We know how much they lie and like to play the victim (kayaking man) - I don’t believe them. Although the thought of him sat on a chair in a small room away from his family, sweating his tits off in fear makes me smile!
I’m still waiting for him to be shown on a episode of Nothing To Declare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is Sharon38 still trying to flog those ugly velour jogging suits or were they a no goer sale wise ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.