The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No was both on vlogs wither day before left or first day was saying how she was 10 weeks today then last night didn't know and Chris said 9 🤣 she always likes to think her kids are younger 🤦‍♀️
It's more she said about don't worry you still pay me then but not sure when you will get them 🤦‍♀️

It was more when she said depending how many I order is when you get it! She has no business sense then again she doesn't care its just about the money to her 🤬
She likes to think her kids are younger unless it involves life jackets and saying they are teenagers. I just don’t think they know how old the kids are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She likes to think her kids are younger unless it involves life jackets and saying they are teenagers. I just don’t think they know how old the kids are 🤣
“This one *points to Mila* was conceived in dat cave on da island of Portugal, remember babe? It must’ve been last year? She’s soooo teenie weenie it might’ve been last month *cackles*”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It's not called red light green light where I'm from or where I live now in the UK.

It has many names and various names. When I was a kid it was called stick in the mud and I'm going back 40 years
we called it Grandmas Footsteps when I was a kid 😂

Reactions: 3
Hey long time lurker. Anyone else pick up on the fact Esme mentioned Squid Game by mentioning Red Light Green Light Game? No one in the UK calls it that. Hardly appropriate viewing for her.
Defo from tiktok, my 7 year olds seen it on thier. Having watched squid game thiers no way esme has watched, it would bore the girl to death, outside of the games the stories to much for a child to follow (i loved it but its not all action and games)

Reactions: 11
Not all sold out 1 of the 2 bags sold out. 4 out of the 8 blankets sold out... But considering hardly any of the Mila rose collection and those muslin cloth things sold. None of the last collection of fidgets sold out.. Yeah she's made some cash for now but what now. She's sold her Christmas stock before she even launched her Autumn stuff she said was due weeks ago 🙄
Shame.It couldn`t happen to a (cough) nicer person.(Think it`s known as Karma ,and it`s about time it hit the greedy lazy mare!)

Reactions: 15
Money grabbing sods.
Blankets aren’t going to arrive when they are all piled into a dpd van in Europe are they. People should just ring their banks and do a charge back if they’ve been scammed which is what paying and hearing nothing for four weeks is

• Heart
Reactions: 35
By what esme was explaining about about game on the beach, sounds like they've let her watch " Squid game" which is full of violence.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ifam are mad enough anyway to order the over priced blankets especially while they are away but now paying for them on a pre order with no date is madness if they complain lazy will just say they were told no date! She really is just robbing them blind now! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She's delete the alibaba screenshot that was posted onto the tat and me page

What's this??
The game? Fair innocent one, move on green light, stay dead still on red light. If you move you're out.

Squid game is a series on netflix, its graphically violent/explicit. Contestants play simple games, like that one, but to be "out" = killed instantly usually by gunfire. And its very graphic in showing it. Not suitable for children by any means.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The whole thing with Isla being blamed for Jace going in the water has been playing on my mind today, in fact it's really upset me. Chris and Sarah were distracted and had no idea what Jace was doing. I know the water was only shallow but what if Isla was left alone with him in deeper water in the future and something happened. It only takes a couple of inches of water for a toddler to fall over, bang their head, knock themselves out and drown. I know it's the worst case scenario but Sarah especially would have the biggest grudge on Isla and never let her forget it. Social services would investigate but she would just be like "oh it was Isla's fault, she was meant to be watching her". Social would know its not Isla's fault and she'd probably be offered counselling but the damage would already be done. Imagine what that would do to a 9 year old as she grew up thinking she was responsible for the death of her 2 year old brother. None of those kids are responsible for the safety of their siblings. Someone needs to step in before something serious happen because next year 10 year old Isla will be responsible for both Jace and Mila. It's so obvious how much Sarah hates Isla and she doesn't even try to hide it. Chris needs to grow some balls and stand up to her, tell her that their daughter is not responsible for her negligence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
At this point Lazy might as well just get the icult to send her all their money, cut out the faffing of blankets, wankets and fidget bags.

We all know what today's vlog will be, bikinis on for the pervs, the usual Mingham holiday pool borefest and no sign of showing any 'vanlife'.

Reactions: 29
She's delete the alibaba screenshot that was posted onto the tat and me page

The game? Fair innocent one, move on green light, stay dead still on red light. If you move you're out.

Squid game is a series on netflix, its graphically violent/explicit. Contestants play simple games, like that one, but to be "out" = killed instantly usually by gunfire. And its very graphic in showing it. Not suitable for children by any means.
Thanks.... Never heard of it

Reactions: 3
You have to be bloody stupid to buy wankets on pre-order. They'll burn through that cash superquick with no guarantee that stock will arrive before Christmas. Personally I think they are playing with fire and I hope they have reserves for refunds should something unforseen happen.
Just pure greed. I don't see this ending well at all.

Reactions: 30
It's become a trend on TikTok so I'm (possibly optimistically) hoping she hasn't actually seen the show. Still, I wouldn't want a 12-year-old watching TikToks related to it. I imagine a fair few are totally unsuitable.
I’m hoping you’re right. I picked it up as soon as Sarah said it having just finished watching the Netflix series. It seems strange that the girls were playing it. I’ve never heard it called red light, green light before I think we used to call Mr Wolf?

Reactions: 22
What a surprise, vlogs going to be late, they are on top of a 'mountain'!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.