Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qazqaz

In the vlog running out of money lazy says creepy found ten euros in his pants pocket which looked perfectly fine as she put it in the ticket machine so clothes not washed since last year 🤢
She said it was in the back pocket of his bag along with some coins

Reactions: 6

Emilou99

I've only been here since Loch Lomond so was wondering if, as not watching vlog tonight, anyone had time to fill me in on the following?
* what was their jobs, if they worked prior to you tube?
* did they own a home?
*has creepy ever apologised for inappropriate texting of 16 year old girls?

Grace23

Omg did she say 30 for both? That can’t be right. We pay nearly 25 for one of my daughters and she’s in primary school (Prep). Could it maybe be the location? I’m originally from the north but I live in the south now, my husband is a southerner. Housing is more affordable in the north so maybe the fees are not as high? 🤷🏻‍♀️. But that’s really cheap.
That’s exactly what I thought! Very cheap indeed! I’m also from the south and have no idea about prices up north, it may well be cheaper🤷🏼‍♀️

Just keyed in the pretty ladies height/weight in nhs bmi calculator and she has a healthy bmi of 23.8 which is good. Must be higher now though.

Otghmd94

Hey long time lurker. Anyone else pick up on the fact Esme mentioned Squid Game by mentioning Red Light Green Light Game? No one in the UK calls it that. Hardly appropriate viewing for her.
What do you mean no one calls it that? The game is called red light green light, I’ve never heard anyone call it anything else🤷‍♀️But yeah- totally agreee that it’s probably not appropriate viewing for a 13 year old, an immature one at that

nattis

VIP Member
I thought I heard jace saying no your a prick when he asked mila was he beautiful

Oh and Islas fault Jace went into the pool, nothing to do with the fact that they are the parents and should be watching him
Yes I understood that, but just listened and said I think it is one of the older kids

Reactions: 5

Zade

Also of the isofix is on the back seat why the 2 random not fitted seat belts just hanging off a loop on the jack seat? Just screwed in by creepy! Also notice the pike of wires just hanging from the ceiling above them 🤦‍♀️ that van is a death trap and apart from the 2 front seat not a single seat belt is safe or checked!

Ps ignore the spelling was trying to do speaker text while feeding the baby 🤣
I hate to defend the creepy smelly bastard but these are commercially available seat units for van conversions that also do have an option for iso-fix, that being said I have never seen any fitted using soft play equipment as the cushions.
Seat.png

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
I don’t think it was them, but it was very weird 2 random people in the middle of no where up a mountain. Well I hope that’s not the back of Izzy, plus the man looks too slim to be old man boobs.
Same colour top that Issy had one later ? if it wasn't them it was very random

cheshiretinker

I've got to say it Guys,

I've been watching there older videos, like 4 years old. Sarah actually comes across as a good, caring, doting mom on those videos. The kids were eating healthy, they had a routine, they were taken on "normal" days out, they went to school, had friends over, had out of schools clubs.....

Isla was treated as fair and equal, like the others.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??

It's actually shocked me how different they all are now
Florida?

Reactions: 4

yazoo21

VIP Member
Living the life!,
They use to say that the reason they went on holiday so often, was because the last house was too small! If I'd just moved into a house that big, I'd love getting it exactly how I wanted it, decorating etc! Not them, off they go!!
eeeee minging 😆😆😆

Reactions: 4

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Who are you referring to?
Because I mentioned how much I pay once.
And finding a secondary school for 15k is cheap. Like I said before, maybe the price is cheaper in the north. But I doubt you’d be able to pay 15k for secondary school with everything but boarding included in the south.
I’m referring to various articles including this one from earlier this year in the Financial Times that’s states Fees at UK private schools increased on average by 1.1 per cent year on year in 2021, compared with 4.1 per cent in 2020, according to the Independent School Council’s annual census, which was conducted in January. The average fee for independent schools is now £15,191 a year for day pupils and £36,000 for boarders.

Reactions: 3