Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Random question to anyone that knows. A few of you mentioned that lazy38teen has said she can drive the van. Do we know what class this van would be (in terms of the letter and numbers on the back of a licence)? Just wondering if she is allowed to drive a van this big considering she passed a few years ago, and she will be restricted on what her licence let’s her drive without doing additional tests.
You can drive a Mercedes sprinter on a regular licence. You don't have to have passed extra tests for it. You can drive up to 3.5 ton on a regular licence, even a Luton box van.

From last month you can even tow up to a certain weight now without having to do the trailer test.

Reactions: 9

yazoo21

VIP Member
I added a link on the last one she posted I think I'm blocked else I would I can't find the post. I really don't care who sees when I do it im protecting children .
What’s the group the one on Facebook ?

FIRST NIGHT WILD CAMPING IN OUR VAN ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN.. AND THIS HAPPENED..

Footage of the sea and Esme standing on a rock. The sea is rough and she wouldn't want to swim in there. Lazy zooms into the beach to show us there are people swimming. She cannot believe they were swimming in there yesterday. Jace has found some rocks. Lazy says they have to go and have a shower and get his clothes ready but he walks away.

Lazy turns on a shower with her fat hand. She bumps into Isla, who is getting ready for the day. Jace wants to brush his teeth but Lazy says they have to wash first. He looks so much like Isla when she was younger. Lazy says Creepy sings a hilarious song to Jace. He wants to take his musical car into the shower because it's dirty, but Lazy says it won't play music anymore if they do and they can't afford to buy a new one. In the shower Jace wants to see a green tiger but Lazy says that is unlikely. After the shower Lazy films Jace wrapped in a towel and asks if he had a nice shower. He says he did. Time lapse of Lazy brushing his hair. This is obviously for Tattle's benefit as we constantly point out the utter mess his hair is in. Lazy brushes Jace's teeth.

Driving time lapse. They're heading towards Valencia. Footage of mountains. Lazy says they got up, ready for the day and left Alania. There was a storm last night but it didn't disturb the Inghams thanks to Mila's white noise machine; everyone had a good night's sleep. Lazy moans about her mosquito bites and her postpartum hair loss. The Inghams drove for two hours and arrived somewhere in the mountains near Valencia. They need to stop and make sure the vlog is ready. It was a little cute drive down. Everyone here is Spanish and everyone in the restaurant/park area was staring at them as they drove past. Spanish people in Spain? Wow, who knew!! Isabelle says they might not be used to tourists. They're getting a drink and bite to eat.

Drone footage of the van to annoying music. Everywhere closed early and the restaurant was putting the chairs away so it was a no go. The Inghams tried uploading the vlog but the signal wasn't great so they've taken a drive to find a place to stay for the night. They were recommended a 12 minute drive straight up a mountain to a spot for the night and Lazy kids you not - the drive was hairy. She tells Esme to come away from the edge of the cliff/hill as Jace is following her. They're literally right up the mountain and saw some cars drive past. Lazy blocks out the van's number plate. She walks along the path and tells Jace he can't go near the edge. Esme and Isla are also with her and they see a bat fly past. Footage of a grasshopper. Jace asks Lazy to run up the mountain (hill) with him. They need to go back to the van and make dinner.

Mila is in her swinging chair. Esme brings something over to Lazy and says it's definitely a crystal. Jace then has to show Lazy a rock he found. Esme says the rock is eeew. Lazy tells Jace to tell her not to be rude so he does. Back to filming Mila now. Footage of Jace and Esme walking on some grass in slow mo to funeral music.

Time to get dinner on the go seeing as the cafe was a no go. Jace says something about a spooky road and Isabelle wonders where he got that from. Esme is entertaining Mila by waving a rainbow rag in front of her face. For dinner is some sort of premade omelette thing with sweetcorn, pasta and Dolmio sauce with Philadelphia because they like it and they have no cheese to sprinkle on top. Mila starts to cry and Lazy tells Isabelle she might have to take over.

The funeral music begins again. Lazy is playing cars with Jace. Drone footage of the mountain. Esme has a grasshopper in her hand. Isla is filming. Esme says the grasshopper is heavy. Isla doesn't want it to jump on her and Lazy tells her to move away. Oh good lord, I hope someone told Mr Grasshopper about the Inghams' track record with animals; one neglected dog, a murdered butterfly and two murdered moths. There seems to be a couple taking a selfie/photo of a rock further up the track. Funeral music resumes to footage of a thunderstorm.

Lazy asks Esme if she's doing the washing up. She and Isabelle cooked so Esme can wash up. Isla and Isabelle (holding Mila) are chilling. They planned on sitting outside for dinner but they heard the mosquitos. Isla shows us her mosquito bites. Lazy says they have stuff for the mosquitos but it doesn't seem to deter the turbo mosquitos. Isabelle says the yellow candles always work. It's dark and started raining. They finished dinner and now it's time to raid the sweet boxes. Creepy asks Esme to fetch the van keys from her bed. Isabelle would like a chocolate milk but the girls have eaten them all.

Lazy says it's pretty outside and tries to show us but there's nothing to see as it's so dark. Jace needs a wipe to clean his chocolatey hands. There aren't as many mosquitos out now that the sun has gone down and it's raining. Esme wants to tell a story about Benidorm. She and Isabelle were watching a movie and Isla woke up. Esme told her she was in a dream in a weird voice and then she does an impression of Isla falling back to sleep. Lazy says the teens think they can take the ick and Esme says she still has the clip on her snapchat. I thought snapchat was only for 13+ year olds? The rules don't apply to the Inghams' once again.

Footage of the dark van. Creepy wanted to wait until the next morning to end the vlog so not to end it on a downer note. There was a storm and heavy wind until 3am. A moody Lazy steps in and says it was actually because Jace and Mila had fallen asleep and they would've had to whisper. Whisper? What's that? The Inghams have no idea how to whisper. They're all awake and having morning cups of tea and coffee. The view is stooooning but it's a it scary up there and it was terrifying coming up. They will film going down the mountain. Creepy crashed his drone into a tree this morning and nearly lost it over the edge but he was able to climb down and get it. Lazy says he doesn't deserve a drone. Creepy doesn't know how he did it; he was panning round the van. He turned the sensors off so he could wind it around the trees. Footage of the drone crashing. A moody Lazy says the sensors are there for a reason and they stop him doing things he shouldn't be doing and let him know when things are going wrong. You should install some sensors and see if it stops him cheating on you hun. Creepy changes the subject before Lazy starts an argument and tells Mila she's cute for the 78488909th time. They're going on a three hour detour south to the sun because the girls want to, although they're not meant to go south. It's a bit nippy on the mountain. They're going somewhere cool right now so come back tomorrow and check it out.

End of vlog

A face like thunder when Creepy interrupted her to ask Esme to get him the keys. If looks could kill.
View attachment 799044View attachment 799047

View attachment 799045View attachment 799048View attachment 799083
The last picture omg haha 😆

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

psychhh

In case anyone's feeling a bit sad today, here's a lovely message from Sarah38teen xox

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I don’t think it was them, but it was very weird 2 random people in the middle of no where up a mountain. Well I hope that’s not the back of Izzy, plus the man looks too slim to be old man boobs.
That’s not Chris he never wears light trousers it’s usually black tracksuit

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Did anyone watch multi million pound motor homes last night ( I know a couple of tattlers did) my husband is still reeling from that family of mum, dad, home schooled daughter learning Japanese and coding ( take note Inghams) two dogs and two cats paying £40,000 for that van that looked shit
He kept banging on about it all night and then the old couple paying £70,000 for one where you couldn’t even use the back doors 😂😂

I did envy the couple with the daughter though just travelling all over in their van 😊

YoYo

Chatty Member
The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma about 6 weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be shit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point mid-flight they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst onboard which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even more funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think that's what began Tattle's love of the Inghams permanently terrible holidays.

Sorry @YoYo hadn't seen your post above
It's fine.

You explained much better than I did! 😊

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I always thought you had to have full back and head rest. I don’t really know anything about what you can and can’t do with regards to seats.Are those seats safe being so low?.
I don’t know if it’s illegal but certainly not safe. I’m sure our car manual states all headrests much be in place when using with an adult belt - her neck would snap worst case, horrendous they even consider this is safe. I have never seen any mounted brackets on the side seat for seat belts either - Isabelle is either in a lap belt or no belt at all :(

• Sad

nowest9

Chatty Member
There's no law that even requires side facing seats to have seatbelts. So legally people can sit there, but whether it's SAFE or not is another matter. Your insurance may not be willing to cover passengers sitting in side facing seats regardless of if they have seatbelts fitted. Children under 12 should all be secured using proper 3 point fixed belts - from one of the screenshots it looks like Isla is which is good. Also even if your insurance says "yes we'll cover you", if the police stop you and deem it's unsafe you can still get a fine. We just need to hope for the sake of the children that everything is installed correctly and it's safe.
There are no child seats that are configured to be seated sideways. As a child needs to be seated correctly in a child seat, placing any of the under 12s/not 135cm passengers sideways is illegal. We saw Jace sitting sideways.
We also saw Jace's careseat facing forward, facing the back of the driver seat. That is correct a configuration either. he'd slam straight into the seat infront if they were in an accident.

• Wow
  • Angry

cuttle90

I know that it's been discussed a lot on here but does anyone know even approximately what kind of income viewing figures of 50 - 60k per video would mean? x

Mostyn

VIP Member
They’re shitting in bushes 🙈 creepy foos fucked the plumbing up hasn’t he 😂 wonder what else is bodged, he’d already broke the gas stove before they set off 😂.
Now don’t get me wrong, I know people who wild camp, and yes they do have to dig a hole and squat from time to time, I know real vanlifers also do this, but come on? A girl izzys age having to squat in a bush for a shit, I’d have told them to fuck right off if I was her.
I don’t think we’re going to see much “wild van life” this trip, it’s going to be campsites and the odd night when creepy fucks up and they have to park in a car park/lay-by/garage forecourt.
It’s a porta potti they aren’t plumbed like the caravan ones